What do you regret eating today? Did you log it?

Options

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I_regret_nothing_3.gif

i've had at least 1 slice of pizza every day for 47 straight days now. :bigsmile:

i feel no shame or guilt or remorse or regret.

food is just fuel. if anyone is feeling guilt or shame over food... maybe it's time for them to talk to a professional about their food issues.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    My only regrets from eating come after I thought, "Huh, that smells kind of funny."
  • Rawrsawrus29
    Options
    As odd is it may seem, I feel guilty for having whole-wheat pasta and mince meatballs for lunch.. And yes, I logged that and the 30 minute walk I did right after.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m2c01jXpHu1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I just ate some fried udon noodles with green peas. They were yummy and I only had a little. The protein was less than I expected but I don't think I'll have any regrets.
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I_regret_nothing_3.gif

i've had at least 1 slice of pizza every day for 47 straight days now. :bigsmile:

food is just fuel. if anyone is feeling guilt or shame over food... maybe it's time for them to talk to a professional about their food issues.

47 day streak! That is awesome:)
  • katiefbe
    katiefbe Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I weirdly regret the hot beef sandwich I had for lunch. I'd been dreaming of it for days, bought steak especially and then it was a bit 'blah'. It felt a complete waste of calories. I still logged it though.
  • MsBeautifullOne
    MsBeautifullOne Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    2 yes 2 cre me brûlée cupcakes and I sure didn't!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I_regret_nothing_3.gif

47 day streak! That is awesome:)

it takes a lot of hard work and commitment, but i'm up to the challenge! :tongue:

seriously though, a slice of pizza is a fine breakfast. add in a protein shake, and it's a great breakfast. i am planning on keeping this up until Jan. 1st.

1 large slice of pepperoni/sausage pizza = 330 calories, 14g fat, 13g protein
    1 double scoop ON protein shake with 2% lactaid milk = 370 calories, 7g fat, 56g protein

...it's all about the macros! :drinker:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    The fried chicken breast. It was too salty but I proceeded to eat all 5 oz of it.
  • emschica662
    emschica662 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Okay it was last night. 4 pieces of dominoes pan pizza with bacon and sausage. It was more of a binge thing at that point...Wasn't even hungry past the first two. I didnt log it. Going for a hike today and had oatmeal for breakfast to compensate.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I_regret_nothing_3.gif

Smart *kitten*. ;)
  • vanillaminus
    vanillaminus Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh I hate it when that happens!

Eating high-calorie things that I'm not even enjoying. I am trying to avoid those!

Today I had 2 egg yolk-based Portuguese dessert things. I didn't really like the first one yet I had a second. Then I found out each was about 100 calories!? Nightmareee
  • awilsonpnb
    Options
    We went to the Melting Pot last night for daughter's b-day. According to MFP my intake was around 2000 calories. I guess that's OK every once in a while :-/ Could have been worse. Oh yeah, it was...but that was the bill. No calories in that!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I could understand if you enjoyed the stuff you're eating to excess but I've noticed a few people saying they didn't even like whatever they ate. If you're going to eat something you shouldn't at least choose something you will enjoy! :)
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Nothing.

I refuse to "regret" what I eat as I see that as being just as unhealthy. I will never regret having a candy bar or a cupcake because I am not giving up candy bars or cupcakes.

I am with you. Though I have to admit, that sometimes after the fact, I think "Well that wasn't really worth it. Should have saved it for a Starbuck's White Chocolate Mocha."
  • kitsiekitty
    Options
    I'm still unsure if I regret it, but I did have a massive slice of a raspberry yogurt cheesecake today, on top of a Thai dinner and a slice of homemade banana sponge cake. It was for my grandmother's celebration.

It blew my calorie count through the stratosphere, and I clocked in at 2100+ net for the day. I'm not really sure I'd call it 'regret'... mainly because I enjoyed the cheesecake oh so much<3
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I haven't regretted anything in a while. I'm learning not to feel bad about eating.

I have a TDEE of over 2700 and eat at TDEE minus 15% so I never have to regret much.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Trying so hard to get chocolate off my menu again ......but broke down and had a cadbury bar after lunch.

Do you like dark chocolate? It's about the only candy I eat. But, the really dark stuff is actually low sugar, high in antioxidants and high in iron. It's almost good for me in many ways. :happy:
  • emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    made oatmeal that wasn't an instant, pre-flavored packet, and thought mashing banana into it would make it taste decent. Nope. It was not enjoyable at all, and it was actually more calories than my reduced-sugar instant flavored oatmeal. Back to the safety of the stuff I know I like, I guess. Also I had one too many banana chocolate chip cookies. They're just so darn good!