For GUYS only . That take weight lifting seriously ...

Options

Replies

• explosivedonut
    explosivedonut Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    in for sandwiches and women who can bench press the OP

I can bench press a sandwich does that count?
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    in for sandwiches and women who can bench press the OP

LOL-Thanks for the laugh!

...and find a good program OP. Most people have no business trying to make-up a lifting routine, especially when there's so many proven programs out there
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I swear it makes me want to compare biceps with him. I hope I'm not the only one feeling that :D:D

Ditto
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Does anybody else train the way i do or simular to it?

I don't. I take weight lifting seriously.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I swear it makes me want to compare biceps with him. I hope I'm not the only one feeling that :D:D

Ditto

I'm guessing frontal lobe comparison would favour most of the women in this thread as well.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    In to watch the OP get internet B@!3# Slapped! Bahahaha..... OP you would be wise to edit your original post and make this about advice from any serious lifters.... I can tell you I have just as many woman on my friends list that know as much if not more than the guys..... Best of Luck

This.
    Snort.
  • mikejholmes
    mikejholmes Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    The way I've done it was to do compound lifts and steadily increase the weight until I no longer saw good gains...

OP - Depends on your goals. Typically bodybuilders do routines focused on individual muscles. People worried about strength for sports, or everyday life, do compound lifts.
    I never stopped seeing gains, until I broke my wrist. By that time I went from a 135 bench to a 315 bench, and from a 315 squat to a 600 squat.

I really hate you right now.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

Rvi6Nac.gif

/thread
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

Kelso-Says-Burn-That-70s-Show.gif
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    So you do one exercise for "legs"?

It's probably best if you ignore the ladies. Most of the ones here would embarrass you.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    So you do one exercise for "legs"?

It's probably best if you ignore the ladies. Most of the ones here would embarrass you.

:laugh:
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    FINALLY!

A sexually discriminating post that I'm actually the right sex to have an opinion in!

What was the question?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    but Is my technique affective at all or just garbage? Does anybody else train the way i do or simular to it? Or the the other way or simular to it

What are your goals? (except for getting a lot of attention from hysterical women. Nicely played bro...)

If you are looking to be a body builder you are going to need a bit more volume ideally but otherwise a full body workout 3 times centering around compound, multi joint movements (squats, deads, bench, OHP...you know the drill) a week is pretty solid.

:huh:

OP: I would comment, but apparently I am hysterical and no nothing about lifting. Good luck in your gurney :flowerforyou:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    but Is my technique affective at all or just garbage? Does anybody else train the way i do or simular to it? Or the the other way or simular to it

What are your goals? (except for getting a lot of attention from hysterical women. Nicely played bro...)

If you are looking to be a body builder you are going to need a bit more volume ideally but otherwise a full body workout 3 times centering around compound, multi joint movements (squats, deads, bench, OHP...you know the drill) a week is pretty solid.

OP: I would comment, but apparently I am hysterical and no nothing about lifting. Good luck in your gurney :flowerforyou:
    heh
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

I read that post and wasn't sure whether to read hysterical as "funny" or "unhinged."

I'm still not sure :laugh:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    FINALLY!

A sexually discriminating post that I'm actually the right sex to have an opinion in!

What was the question?
    s'matter? you sad you were left out of the latest TOM question?
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    FINALLY!

What was the question?
    s'matter? you sad you were left out of the latest TOM question?

More the lifting ones, diet ones, things where I think I could actually offer advice if it wasn't for my sex
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I got this hulk body with 5 lb weights ... but hey, I'm just a girl. ;) No way I could lift anything heavy.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

I read that post and wasn't sure whether to read hysterical as "funny" or "unhinged."

I'm still not sure :laugh:

Looool - I'm saying nuffink.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Usually people focus on 1 - 2 body parts per day when lifting .. They do about 3-4 exercises & 3-4 sets for those 2 body parts per workout... But lately my technique/routine is i do 1 exercise with 3 sets .. For each main body part bicep tricep back legs shoulder per workout. i know its alot of math loool, but Is my technique affective at all or just garbage? Does anybody else train the way i do or simular to it? Or the the other way or simular to it

The reason people do focused routines is because of the volume done. You are basically doing a full body routine. It's nothing new. It's fine. How many days per week do you train?