For GUYS only . That take weight lifting seriously ...

Options

Replies

• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Hey I think all of the guys should start weighing in on the "all female" post. You Know the ones . I'm 5'5" and I want to see a picture of how big my but is at 130lbs. Come on ladies , dude just wanted some input from people who can tell him what relates to his situation. He doesn't have enough estrogen to take your advice. But then again anytime your not included in a converstion that makes you a victim right?

My advice would be:

Do compound lifts. Squats, dead-lifts, bench, OHP, barbell rows, etc. Or better yet get a good program like Starting Strength or Stronglifts 5x5. Then, if you want, you can follow up with isolation exercises like bicep curls, tricep extensions, leg curls, etc.

^ Where does estrogen come into that advice?

apparently you need to have estrogen in your system to be able to understand the advice you typed and follow it. It's hilarious how this actually logically pans out to being hugely insulting to men, implying that women are much more intelligent than men....

some people need to think before they engage their typing fingers.... i'm pretty sure the guy who typed that doesn't really think that women are more intelligent than men...
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Man, all the women in here trashing the thread and not giving any good advice. How typical of broads, just a lot of complaining and no action. Even the White Knights are coming out of the woodwork to feign indigence. Let's go make a private group where we can discuss manly things out of the feminine public eye. I propose "NO GURLZ ALLOWED". All in favor? PM me.

sounds great. can I join?
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Man, all the women in here trashing the thread and not giving any good advice. How typical of broads, just a lot of complaining and no action. Even the White Knights are coming out of the woodwork to feign indigence. Let's go make a private group where we can discuss manly things out of the feminine public eye. I propose "NO GURLZ ALLOWED". All in favor? PM me.

You know, somehow you made this seem kind of hot.

My mental picture:

oXYxd7J.jpg

Please don't correct me, I like it my way.
  • neandermagnon
    Options

My mental picture:

oXYxd7J.jpg

I really really really really like that picture
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

My mental picture:

oXYxd7J.jpg

Be back in 3 minutes...
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Hey I think all of the guys should start weighing in on the "all female" post. You Know the ones . I'm 5'5" and I want to see a picture of how big my but is at 130lbs. Come on ladies , dude just wanted some input from people who can tell him what relates to his situation. He doesn't have enough estrogen to take your advice. But then again anytime your not included in a converstion that makes you a victim right?

There are an unusual amount of little boys posting today! His post was chauvinistic and condescending. For that matter, he later admitted to that in a facetious tone and dismissed it without admitting to being wrong. Don't get it twisted honey.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • Brandonalex15
    Brandonalex15 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i'm laughing at how unfunny your guy's jokes are lool
  • Brandonalex15
    Brandonalex15 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i asked from advice from guys only because i can relate to them lol . so what ... thats not even sexist..... yesterday i only had 20 replies. i come today to see that i have over 100 replies of jus a bunch of girls just complaining . lol
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    No testicles, no opinion. :laugh:
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i asked from advice from guys only because i can relate to them lol . so what ... thats not even sexist..... yesterday i only had 20 replies. i come today to see that i have over 100 replies of jus a bunch of girls just complaining . lol

It's ok to be an *kitten*, just don't be surprised when you are called out on it.
  • addysolari
    addysolari Posts: 181 Member
    Options

^^this

He only asked for guys opinions because he wants guy advice. It's a gender thing not a sexist thing. Women are different to men. What a shock.

Everyone was pretty quick to jump up his *kitten* because he asked for "guys only". Compare that to how many "girl only" posts there are on MFP. Leave him alone FFS unless you have something useful to contribute.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

I'll have you know my indigence is sadly, very,very real. I have nothing but this laptop and the clothes on my back. Thank goodness for the escape of free wifi or the reality of my desolate existence might be too much for me to take.

My indignance on the other hand, is only partially real. Mostly I'm here for the lols.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

One day, when you grow up, your going to want to be able to relate to women too. Might want to start now.
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options

I'll have you know my indigence is sadly, very,very real. I have nothing but this laptop and the clothes on my back. Thank goodness for the escape of free wifi or the reality of my desolate existence might be too much for me to take.

My indignance on the other hand, is only partially real. Mostly I'm here for the lols.

You win again, vocabularyyyyyy!

tumblr_ltt5fgn5M81qealqho1_500.gif
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

I'm sorry. This post is no longer about you. It's about half naked men in kilts.

MenInKilts7.jpg
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Where is all the female advice for 50 reps with 2lb dumbbells?
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Good thing you specified "GUYS only". Us ladies don't know anything about lifting.

Must be all the math ;)

No, it's our periods. Having a period means you can't possible be serious about lifting.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Where is all the female advice for 50 reps with 2lb dumbbells?

It's too heavy
  • neandermagnon
    Options

I'm sorry. This post is no longer about you. It's about half naked men in kilts.

MenInKilts7.jpg

bring on the semi-naked men in kilts