For GUYS only . That take weight lifting seriously ...

Options

Replies

• thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'm just in for a list of women who can bench me.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Does anybody else train the way i do or simular to it?

I don't. I take weight lifting seriously.

Rvi6Nac.gif

/thread

That play was awesome
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    So you do one exercise for "legs"?

It's probably best if you ignore the ladies. Most of the ones here would embarrass you.

:flowerforyou:

There it is. :laugh:
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    but Is my technique affective at all or just garbage? Does anybody else train the way i do or simular to it? Or the the other way or simular to it

What are your goals? (except for getting a lot of attention from hysterical women. Nicely played bro...)

If you are looking to be a body builder you are going to need a bit more volume ideally but otherwise a full body workout 3 times centering around compound, multi joint movements (squats, deads, bench, OHP...you know the drill) a week is pretty solid.

:huh:

OP: I would comment, but apparently I am hysterical and no nothing about lifting. Good luck in your gurney :flowerforyou:

I read that post and wasn't sure whether to read hysterical as "funny" or "unhinged."

I'm still not sure :laugh:

Looool - I'm saying nuffink.

Sure....shut up now...:laugh:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    FINALLY!

A sexually discriminating post that I'm actually the right sex to have an opinion in!

What was the question?
    s'matter? you sad you were left out of the latest TOM question?

More the lifting ones, diet ones, things where I think I could actually offer advice if it wasn't for my sex

You can. Only silly people ignore advice from people just because of their genitalia.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

Rvi6Nac.gif

/thread

That play was awesome

I have no idea what you're talking about....girls don't watch football.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    FINALLY!

A sexually discriminating post that I'm actually the right sex to have an opinion in!

What was the question?

More the lifting ones, diet ones, things where I think I could actually offer advice if it wasn't for my sex

You can. Only silly people ignore advice from people just because of their genitalia.
    yeppppyepyepyep
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    FINALLY!

What was the question?

QFT. There are much better reasons to ignore advice. :laugh:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i'd bet most of the ladies here could deadlift OP 20 reps 4 sets... anyone want to take the over/under?
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    i'd bet most of the ladies here could deadlift OP 20 reps 4 sets... anyone want to take the over/under?
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options

Rvi6Nac.gif

/thread

That play was awesome

I have no idea what you're talking about....girls don't watch football.

Crap...I forgot
  • MickeS
    MickeS Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wrong kind of girls to piss of. In for the fun. :drinker:
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

I still can't figure out if he is young and/or naive and didn't see this coming.....or got us 'lifting ladies' all riled up on purpose.
  • callie006
    callie006 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Disappointing. From the title, I was expecting penis or testicle problems of a less metaphorical sort.

Well, OP at least you know your post was affective. Whether or not your routine is effective is apparently for those with different plumbing than I have to determine.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Being a woman, I know nothing about weight-lifting. I get my other half to open the cans for dinner in case the exertion makes me bulky. :huh:
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

I still can't figure out if he is young and/or naive and didn't see this coming.....or got us 'lifting ladies' all riled up on purpose.

Maybe a bit of both ;)

But come on, dude is 20, sounds new to lifting so it's probably natural he wants to hear from other guys who are lifting and share his goals. Sometimes men just like hanging out, lifting and talking crap. No slight to women or belief they are inferior.

Now someone pass me a cigar and some cognac.
  • fatguylink
    fatguylink Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I think all of the guys should start weighing in on the "all female" post. You Know the ones . I'm 5'5" and I want to see a picture of how big my but is at 130lbs. Come on ladies , dude just wanted some input from people who can tell him what relates to his situation. He doesn't have enough estrogen to take your advice. But then again anytime your not included in a converstion that makes you a victim right?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Hey I think all of the guys should start weighing in on the "all female" post. You Know the ones . I'm 5'5" and I want to see a picture of how big my but is at 130lbs. Come on ladies , dude just wanted some input from people who can tell him what relates to his situation. He doesn't have enough estrogen to take your advice. But then again anytime your not included in a converstion that makes you a victim right?

Your logic is off.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options

Strong first post
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Strong first post! Also, I hope you were kidding.