• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Its those damn delicious wraps...

FIFY
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Probably because it as well as every other mcdonalds salad was the most disgusting salad known to man

Confirmed for never having eaten one.

Yeah, people who trash McDonalds clearly havent eaten there in awhile. Their food has improved quite a bit.

had one a couple months ago, disgusting, and so small for what you pay for, tried their wraps about a month ago, just meh, tried a grilled chicken sandwich a week ago, beyond disgusting. ive definately tried!!

Open your diary. I don't believe you.

Now open, I dont lie :tongue:
  • JoannaJobson
    Options
    I think that the Caesar salads at McDonalds were actually pretty good. Most of the calories were in the dressing, and I usually only used half the dressing anyways. If you get the grilled chicken and use half the dressing, it's not that outrageous as far as calories go for a Caesar Salad. I'm really sad that they discontinued it :(
  • Freedom213
    Options
    I should try their salad, lol.....

http://shoprex.com/foods/restaurants/mcdonalds_bc421
  • mungowungo
    mungowungo Posts: 327 Member
    Options

LOL - A few thousand miles is a bit far to go for a salad.

We have salads at Maccas in Australia though - https://mcdonalds.com.au/menu - they're not bad - I eat at McDonalds if I have to go to town - but it's still probably a bit far for you to travel.

Don't know if they ever had a Ceasar salad here though.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    I think that the Caesar salads at McDonalds were actually pretty good. Most of the calories were in the dressing, and I usually only used half the dressing anyways. If you get the grilled chicken and use half the dressing, it's not that outrageous as far as calories go for a Caesar Salad. I'm really sad that they discontinued it :(

I used to do the crispy one a LOT and use half a ranch dressing pack. The grilled one just didn't hit the spot. I somehow got weened off it in the last couple months, no real reason. Goodbye, McDonald's Caeser salad, you served me well!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    What is all this "Getting Salads at McDonald's" stuff? All or nothing baby....Quarter pounder with cheese and red onions, large fries and a diet coke. Why diet coke? Because I like diet coke.

But...I also only get it like maybe once a month lol, when I get the itching for fast food.