Join me...100 pounds to lose!

Options

Replies

• chillrose
    chillrose Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering about that too....

Joined Aug 2010
    Mon 08/30/10 08:09 PMI HAVE to ask you, since I can't seem to find out, how this all is working:

Do you post your msgs here in the general message boards?

Or

Do you add everyone as friends and post in your 'private' message board?

Sorry - I'm an mfp-rookie!
    Report Post Quote Reply

You can do BOTH!! We usually post our weights on here on Fridays. That is our official weigh in day! :happy:
    WELCOME all you new guys!:heart:
  • Mita_Mita
    Options
    Add me! 13lbs down & 95 lbs to go.
  • gride5307
    gride5307 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m in also. I have been on this website for a month but this is my first post. I currently go to the gym five days a week in the morning and every night walk for one hour at the track or on the treadmill. I’m walking a 5k on October 16th.
  • disnyfan
    disnyfan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Me too!! 100 pounds here!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Wow look at all the new people! I just wanted to say that this was really a help yesterday for me. It was rainy and I wasn't thrilled about walking in the rain. Imagine a Seattlite not wanting to walk in the rain. Need a little more summer I think since ours was so late. Anyway was inspired by slucinda's cleaning and chillroses 1st link/challenge and did some of each. I also did some shopping I needed to do. So thanks for such great support and inspiration eveybody! :flowerforyou:
  • bmq98
    bmq98 Posts: 78
    Options
    What an awesome post -- Thanks so much chillrose. I'm glad to join this group :-)
  • bmq98
    Options
    do you see my ticker? I thought I filled it out? please let me know if you do or don't see it and give me some suggestions for making sure it displays. i really appreciate it - thanks!
  • bmq98
    Options
    hi gride, sounds like you are well on your way! keep it going!
  • iDreamNEON
    Options
    Hi Guys

So Before I Start I'll Comment That I Post In The Thread Occasionally But Most Of My Updates I Post To My Page But Anyone Can Add Me :flowerforyou:

Anyway, I Finally Made It To The Grocery Store!!!!!!! I Got The Most Fresh Veggies Ever [For Me] And For The Most Part I Stayed Away From Processed Foods. Yeah Well I Can't Keep A Secret From You Guys I Planned A Cheat Meal For Saturday Night [Yeah You Like How I Made That AFTER Weigh Ins] Pizza, Tater Tots, Brownies, And Alcohol. I Know It's So Horrible!! But I'm Gonna Share Some Food/Calories With My Friends.:wink:
  • ehwilson30
    ehwilson30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have 100 pounds to lose and it would be great to have friends for support!
  • Laurathabomb
    Laurathabomb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I joined today and I have over 100 lbs to lose! Help!
  • lilfaerygoddess
    Options
    I wanna to join in. I have about 125 to loose. I have taken good first starts, I stopped smoking in May and I have given up my Mt Dew, I drank a ton of it and now am only drinking one diet pop a day, well ok I may have two today. I will slowly work on the food thing, first I was to cut things down to better portions and more movement.

Vjackso7 I think every now and then your allowed to cheat because sometimes if you never ever did it it would drive you crazy. Just don't go crazy and maybe up the workouts a little to help burn it off.
  • lauraleigh7309
    lauraleigh7309 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i just found this site a couple weeks ago but have never really looked past my daily food diary to see what else the site has to offer.I currently just bought a treadmill with the Ifit live option on it and its kicking my butt.....i have noticed a difference already.i need to keep motivated and keep doing this!!! Add me as a friend and we can do it all together
  • gride5307
    gride5307 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you. There is a black dress I want to wear for Christmas. No plans for Christmas, I just want to be able to wear the dress. It has been YEARS since I have worn it. The coathanger has worn it more than me. :smile:
  • kaskanataliaanna
    kaskanataliaanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Tomorrow is weigh-in day can't wait!!! I managed to resist the scales which is a huge success for me :) Food-wise I've been pretty good and didn't sin this week. Slowly getting the hang of it.... Hope everyone is doing well. Today I am planning to go for walk and see on the pedometer how many steps I actually do on my walks :) Take care everyone and keep up the good work!!!!!
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'll be sinning tomorrow after weigh in. Taking my daughter & parents out for Chinese to celebrate her 1st day back. My dad and i have a monthly date for which we go to a Chinese buffet as we are both diabetics. We do it once a month.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for weigh in tomorrow - I peeked today and was very surprised :) Can't wait until I can make it official tomorrow though.
  • mmaccree
    Options
    Hi All...

I just realized that you designated Friday's as the weigh in day, however I weigh in on Thursdays for everything so if it's okay I will post my weight on Thursdays. :-)

SW 376.8 (07.22.10)

LW 358.6 (08.26.10)

CW 355.4 (09.02.10) - Lost 3.2 lbs this week
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    Hi! I'm a bit late to this thread..but I'm in too! i just started so haven't posted a loss yet.
    SW & CW: 216.10 (as of 2/9/10)

GW: 120 ish
  • iDreamNEON
    Options
    I'm excited for weigh in tomorrow - I peeked today and was very surprised :) Can't wait until I can make it official tomorrow though.

I Peeked Too!! I'm Uber Excited. Plus It Feels Good To Have My Own Scale Now.