Join me...100 pounds to lose!

Options

Replies

• erynleigh
    erynleigh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am brand new to this site. I have 100+ pounds to lose and would LOVE to be a part of a group where we can share and encourage one another!
  • annie008
    Options
    Hi everyone!....So as many have mentioned tomorrow is weigh in day!...It's my first weigh in since the initial one to see where I was starting (which was horrid!). I hate scales...but as someone mentioned to me today.."scales are just another tool to see our progress"...I'm going to keep that in mind tomorrow. I feel I've been doing well so we'll see if anything is being reflected on the dreaded SCALE.....good luck everyone!...remember to keep the motivation and momentum rolling!
  • gride5307
    gride5307 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Annie,

I'm sure you'll see the scale down a little tomorrow morning. All it takes is, portion control, healthy eating and exercise.
  • pinkzombie22
    Options
    hey everyone i want to join in on this journey 3 yrs ago i was 205 then went down to 139 , had a baby 7 months ago and relapsed, now im 217 and i want to get to 130 maybe 120 so hopefully we can all encourage each other to do good and get that weight off!!! :) add me as friend

1991955.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose so will join you too :smile:
  • admendez22
    Options
    I'm game!! Add me to the group and let's get 'er done!! lol
  • johnmcc22
    Options
    While I don't have to lose 100lbs, i'd be happy as heck with 50, i'm in!

Just realized Friday is weigh in day, i'll make the first weigh in next Friday (won't have access to a scale til mid next week lol)..but willl be working out daily.
  • kaskanataliaanna
    kaskanataliaanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Weigh-in day today. I din't lose even an ounce and I didn't put any weight on... plateau again? Not happy...
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Very happy today :)

MFP SW = 289.9
    100lb SW = 255.1

Week 1 Weight = 256.2 (+ 1.2 lbs)
    Week 2 Weight = 254.0 (-2.2 lbs)
    Week 3 Weight = 250.0 (-4.0 lbs)

I had some water weight to lose this week. After stalling out for a few weeks (I hovered between 252-256), I knew it was going to be a good week for me. I'm just a smidge away from my first mini goal of being under 250 for the first time since 2000 - when I moved out of my parents house.
  • pjsgirlll
    Options
    i don't know the format of posting your weight. however, i have lost 2 lbs a week. this is my second week with a total of 4 lbs.
    SW = 250 lbs
    CW = 246 lbs

I use my Wii scale. does anyone know how to change it from kg to lbs.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    i don't know the format of posting your weight. however, i have lost 2 lbs a week. this is my second week with a total of 4 lbs.
    SW = 250 lbs
    CW = 246 lbs

I use my Wii scale. does anyone know how to change it from kg to lbs.

Yay on another 2lbs.

I actually do....LOL I am excited because it took us a year to figure it out - and finally got the answer from a website. The measurement is based on your designated location in the Wii Home Settings. For example, I'm in Canada and the official measurement for weight here is in Kg. If you switch your home location in these settings to US (where the official weight measurement is lbs), it'll switch to lbs for you - not ideal since most people I know here talk body weight in pounds, not kilos, but there is no way to select.
  • JennaGermain
    Options
    I lost 3.8 lbs!!! Woot!!!
  • chillrose
    chillrose Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Happy Happy WEIGH IN FRIDAY!!! :huh:

Congrats everyone on your successes for this week! :flowerforyou:

Sorry I was MIA yesterday, I have some posting catching up to do!! My hubby had hernia surgery so I was at the hospital with him, then I was home taking care of him, so it was a busy day for me! But don't think I didn't think about all of my friends here on MFP.:heart:

I haven't officially posted it yet, but I lost 2 pounds! Yay me!!:bigsmile:

TGIF, and POST YOUR WEIGH IN!! :heart:
  • LissaP26
    LissaP26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love weigh-in day!!!! I'm down 2.4 pounds total this week. Not as much as I would have liked to have seen, but I'll take it. I can't believe I'm only 4 pounds away from 20!! Who would have thought this would actually work? I have to say I'm proud of myself.

This next week will be a tough one for me. We are going to an amusement park/family reunion on Sunday- Chuck E Cheese birthday party on Saturday, and then Labor day picnic on Monday. Then we're off to Inner Harbor for all of next week. I know I'll be facing a set back, but I am prepared to re-lose the couple of pounds I may gain, and then get back on track! Here's to everyone's continued successes!!!!
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    This week, I only weighed myself on my scale twice. A huge move for me... I'm down 3 lbs this week. It's not the weight that I'm noticing as it is the fact it's easier for me to move around. Even we I work. I now get up every 10 -20 min to refull ice in my water. Whereas 3 weeks ago. i filled up every 5 hours just sat in the chair.
    Chill hope your hubby has a swift and easier recovery.
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    232.00 this morning, only down 1.2 lbs this week. I think TOM finally caught up with me!

Congrats to everyone this week - you're all doing an amazing job!!
  • hapygranma
    Options
    Don't feel bad...I've been on here since Wednesday...today is Friday and I've gained weight...not my idea of a good time!! I have been rather discouraged about this but I'm gonna stick with it for a few more days before I make a decision to either stay here or go back to WW.,...I've been on that since January and I've lost about 17 lbs. We reach those plateaus but thank goodness there is hope for another day to bring about NEW numbers on the scale. Keep your chin up....we're in this together.
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    Hmmm, yes, silly me didn't realise that weigh in was Friday as in today, so i think next friday will be my first weigh in day too :)
  • Audreycham
    Audreycham Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • annie008
    Options
    OMG!!!!!....This is my first weigh in since my initial time and I've lost 9 lbs!!....I love it but isn't that you should lose only a few pounds per week?...Also, I've heard that often your first weight loss is bigger because of water weight. Hope everyone has much success!!