Join me...100 pounds to lose!

Options

Replies

• BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    Hope you're having a good week happy wednesday heheheheup

Okay so heres the thing I've lost 24 pounds which I am exstatic about but I've recently had ankle surgery (its a long boring story) anyway top and bottom of it is that I'm back on crutches now and obviously that puts a dent in my excercise regime not that I was regimented but damn, I did more than I'm doing now. Anyone got any good ideas for excerise that won't kill my ankle? I'm up and about but obviously not as active as I would like.

Love and success to you all for the rest of the week
    :heart: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    Hope you're having a good week happy wednesday heheheheup

Okay so heres the thing I've lost 24 pounds which I am exstatic about but I've recently had ankle surgery (its a long boring story) anyway top and bottom of it is that I'm back on crutches now and obviously that puts a dent in my excercise regime not that I was regimented but damn, I did more than I'm doing now. Anyone got any good ideas for excerise that won't kill my ankle? I'm up and about but obviously not as active as I would like.

Love and success to you all for the rest of the week
    :heart: :smile: :flowerforyou:

Focus on making sure you're eating well first of all. If it doesn't go in, you won't have to burn it off. You can get some great routines on youtube. Look for chair aerobics you'll get your heart going without putting any strain on your ankle. Not a lot, but better than further injury.
  • BlackStarlight
    Options
    Hey FitterPam

Thanks for the support and the ideas they're great thanks for takin the time you took to offer the support
    I'll look into the youtube for the exercise regimes x
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Joy! I need to do this! I need people to help to keep me accountable for me. HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • John7726
    Options
    count me in ......
  • Susan57
    Susan57 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    am new and would like to join.
    :drinker:
  • kaskanataliaanna
    kaskanataliaanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in day tomorrow - Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope there will be reason to smile tho....
  • BlackStarlight
    Options
    Weigh in tomorrow come on everyone we can do it. Happy thursday!! Hope everyone is having a good week! xx
  • docperez2005
    Options
    I want to join too
  • rhodges48
    Options
    Count me in. :)
  • jhluling
    jhluling Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site, and need LOTS of help!!! and motiviation. Hopefully talking to others will give me strength and motivation!
  • BlackStarlight
    Options
    Welcome everyone
    feel free to add me as a friend and we can all do this together.
  • SarahElittlebit
    SarahElittlebit Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I think I've added everyone, if I haven't feel free to add me. I have 130 pounds to lose. Already lost almost 30. most of that before signing up on here.
  • mrocka
    mrocka Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i have to lose more than 100 but to actually lose 100 pounds seems like a dream lol
    Im very interested in joining this group & i need all the help i can get!!!
  • boogie17
    boogie17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon, i'm new this site. I have a 100pounds I need to lose. I used to exercise recently but stopped..but now i need to really get back in shape. I need all the help I can get. I used to do Weight Watchers, which worked great, but had to stop because I was pregnant..After i had my son, who is now 2, I never went back. I really didn't gain alot of weight during my pregnancy with him. Over the past couple of months, I just really down, and gained alot of weight. I've always been on the heavy side, and NOW I FEEL ITS TIME TO DO SOMETHING!!!! Today, i woke up, got my son up, and we went for a 2mile walk at the park, and played outside chasing him at the park. It felt great!!! Need other forms of exercise though. My fiance, just got me p90x, but I haven't started it yet. Anybody know if that works well???

604894.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AfroGeek
    Options
    Count me in and feel free to friend me!!

Good luck all!!! :happy:
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    My fiance, just got me p90x, but I haven't started it yet. Anybody know if that works well???

My husband uses it, but I am unable. Make sure you do the test at the beginning first to make sure you are able to - I tried to go ahead without paying attention to that first and I threw my back out for a week. He loves it and works up a great sweat.
  • boogie17
    boogie17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    thank you. i will make sure i take the test. hopefully i am able to do it, considering almost 2yrs ago, i broke my leg and ankle, and have pins and a plate now. but i jog to the wii fit, and i'm fine, and do boxing for that too.
  • scentsykristen
    Options
    I just joined MFP and I am so excited for this challenge!
  • zeranity
    Options
    I am in !