Join me...100 pounds to lose!

Options

Replies

• CarolynnW
    CarolynnW Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!:smile:
  • This sounds like a great group, I can't wait to get started!!

Amy
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    am feeling excited about first weigh in tommorrow! excited and a little nervous too:smile:
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone
    for your weigh in today!!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Happy weigh in day everyone!

MFP SW = 289.9
    100lb SW = 255.1

Week 1 Weight = 256.2 (+ 1.2 lbs)
    Week 2 Weight = 254.0 (-2.2 lbs)
    Week 3 Weight = 250.0 (-4.0 lbs)
    Week 4 Weight = 247.6 (-2.4 lbs)

I'm happy that I'm back on track. Had trouble with water at the beginning of the week and I've been more diligent about it the last few days. Still nervous about the weight because my brain keeps telling me that getting into the 240's has just been too quick. Quick loss = quick gain in my brain. Scary as all heck... Oh well, I'll be grateful for what I have lost and that my work is paying off and stop whining :)
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    Hey everyone! Happy weigh in today:flowerforyou:
    ....I lost 2 pounds!! Yay!! :bigsmile: I hope everyone has a great week too!! B
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Ive lost three! Whoop I am back on track after my surgery yay! And onto next weekGood luck eveyone! :flowerforyou:
  • kaskanataliaanna
    kaskanataliaanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Didn't loose any weight :( Not happy at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JennaGermain
    Options
    Gained 1.8 lbs :frown:

However, it did cause the funny accident that I did the Check In and accidentally typed 152 and the site went "Woah, you've lost 100 lbs since last check in, do you want your goals recalculated?" and I had to hit back and put in 252.
  • Hi everyone,
    I have lost 1 lb this week. Hope that everyone has a great weekend!

Amy
  • angelwlkns
    Options
    Sign me up. I just signed up last week. I need a buddy, so this is great!!!!
  • pjsgirlll
    Options
    Don't know how I did it but I lost another 2 lbs this week. I have had a very emotional week. With a possible break up (we're taking a break after 5 YEARS), emotional stress and commitment overlaod I've eaten junk and laid around. Last night I ate a bag of AREO bubbles. I thank my lucky stars that it didn't show up on the scale. I felt bad after eating junk and being lazy so I have re-commited myself to lose weight. And to breathe and relax. This is a great group! It's nice to see that everyone goes through the same problems and challenges and people are there to support each other. But now I'm babbling.... Here are my stats

SW: 250
    CW: 244
    GW: 150

I've noticed some people have mini goals. I think I might make one/some too! That way I can have (big) mini accomplishments to feel good about. Hope everyone had a good week and if not there's always next week! Stay positive.
  • Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    Options
    No weight change but TOM came today so I'm ok with no change.
  • iDreamNEON
    Options
    Down 2 Pounds. Even With All My BS This Week.
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I lost 3.2 this week!! I am so excited.. We are on our way...!

1630152.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • mervandlouise
    Options
    Just joined yesterday, need to lose about 40 pounds, can I still be in? Going out of town today, back Sunday and no computer.....darn.....really wanted to track my food. Wishing you ALL the best!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    Came in at 228.6 this morning, down 3.4 for the week. Hello 220's, sorry I won't be staying long (I hope!)

Good job this week everyone - you're all do an amazing job and are keeping me motivated to stay the course :bigsmile:
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I lost 3.2 this week!! I am so excited.. We are on our way...!

1630152.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

YAY! It's great when your progress gets you excited - just adds to your motivation.
  • odditblue
    odditblue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm right there. I've got a bit more than 100, but this is my main goal. I'm ready for the journey.
    I lost 15 from the start of the year, but after a vacation about two weeks ago, I managed to gain back nearly 10 of the 15 I'd lost.
    Sad. Starting over. Down three again. No more excuses for me. Time to get going and stop chasing squirrels.
    I'm back to my daily walking and back on the wagon.
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Gratz Ladies on your weightloss this week. unfortunately for meTOM stopped by and said here have some water rention, i missed you. So I'm not down. I'm not up. I guess. I'll take it.