Join me...100 pounds to lose!

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• CMellymel
    CMellymel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello am one of those 40+ who have to lose 100+ so here I am need all the help I can get I have try to lose so many times before and maybe 10-20 then back and more.

SW: 250 :mad:
    Gw: 200 :laugh:
  • troublesmom
    Options
    Count me in. I just signed up for my fitness pal today. I have 100 pounds to lose and can use all the help I can get. :happy:
  • MrsUnderwood
    Options
    I'm in, add me.
  • sacred1109
    sacred1109 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP . . . yes, sign me up to join you and others release 100+! Thanks for the invite!
  • kristendunbar
    Options
    Just had an excellent workout! I was pouring sweat and actually happy about it :)

500 calories burned on the eliptical and trying to stay focused the rest of the day as there will be lots of food temptation with family parties this afternoon!!

My motivation thought of the day...being able to sit comfortably on a plane :)
  • MrsUnderwood
    Options
    Yes...I'm headed to Vegas in 2 months! I want it to be a comfortable flight!
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of the people that lost this week! I weighed in yesterday and am down .5 pds. Like someone else said, better than up. I weighed in yesterday, but wasn't able to get on MFP to update. Signed up for exercise classes that start next week during lunch hours at work. Only problem is, whenever I exercise I am red faced for 2 hours.

I added some friends until I timed out. Please add me.

Good luck over the next week!
  • gino88
    Options
    sounds like a great added support.where do I go to join.I'm just two days shy of a month starting with MFP. I have found it is hard to share the truth that you was so used to hiding with baggy clothes and now i'm sharing it online with strangers,I have learned that using MFP site keeps real structure in my everyday routine and I can see what is working,also what's not.So far I have lost 30 of the 100 I would like,It will be a long road traveled, but i'm actually starting to enjoy this changed life style
  • chillrose
    chillrose Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hello EVERYONE!!! I just want all you to know that when I started this group, NEVER in a million years did I think there were this many people who were in the same boat as me. In fact, I felt pretty alone, and alienated from others, and even myself. I had become someone who could not stand the image in the mirror, and to make things worse...the image in the mirror was not the same as the image of myself in my mind. But I will get there, and so will al of you!!:bigsmile:

That being said, WE ARE 248 MEMBERS STRONG!!! :tongue:

I am so happy I came to this site, and I am so thankful you all decided to join me in my weight loss journey.:heart:

I know I can't do this by myself, and without this accountability, I would fail. I cannot express to all of you enough how you have made me a stronger and healthier person....so THANK YOU!:love:

I know we can all do this together! The support here between the members of this group is amazing! I LOVE YOU ALL!!:heart:
  • alaine4488
    Options
    sign me up too! would LOVE to lose 100 lbs :-)
  • chillrose
    Options
    HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!!!!:happy:
  • chillrose
    Options
    HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!!!! :happy:
  • chillrose
    Options
  • chillrose
    Options
  • chillrose
    Options

Trying to get to the top of page 21, to post this week's challenges!!!:bigsmile:
  • chillrose
    Options
  • chillrose
    Options
    HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!!!! :happy: Still trying to get to page 21!!!!!!!
  • chillrose
    Options
  • chillrose
    Options