Join me...100 pounds to lose!

Options

Replies

• KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Good morning (I am on the west coast),
    I have been checking weight daily and officially reporting about every 2 weeks. This week I lost 2 more pounds which averages to about a pound a week since I started.

SW: 260 reported based on old scale, actual was 262 based on old scale
    End of week 2: 258 which was actually 4 lbs
    CW: 252 because I lost 2 more pounds and am now using a more accurate scale.

(My ticker shows 8, plus the 2 pounds lost not reported at the start minus 3-5 pounds which is the amount over that my old scale said I was) Are you confused? I am. However I have also lost inches from every measurement since I started. Don't worry I started with a new tape measurer so probably won't have to get a new one soon.

I also wanted to say that I have been adding friends in this group a few at a time but feel free to add me if I missed you. I am doing pretty good at reaching out for being shy.
  • chillrose
    chillrose Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! :flowerforyou:
    I sure have missed everyone! I haven't been able o post for a couple of days, only log my food on my phone, and I have been going through MFP withdrawals!:huh:

So I see we have so many new members, welcome!!! I timed out on adding sme of you as friends, so PLEASE ADD ME!!:love:

I love love love it that so many of you have LOST weight this week!!! WOO HOO!!!:bigsmile:

I, on the other and, along with a couple of others, haven't done so well. :indifferent:

But for me, considering the glutton I've made of myself this past week, I'll take the 1 pound gain, but I'm STILL mad about i!!:grumble:

However, today is a new day! Time to refocus! It's all good, and I'm gonna move my butt this week, and lose some of this unwanted fat!!!:noway:

Congrats to all who lost weight! I LOVE YOU!! :heart:

Welcome to all who have joined!!:flowerforyou:
  • celtic_chick
    Options
    Week three WI: Lost 4.2 pounds and I've been able to stay on track. So far, so good!! Slainte! :drinker:

1803294.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in!!
    My name's Jennifer, I need to lose 140 pounds total. I'm trying to lose at least 100 of that before we start trying for another baby, I had a second-trimester miscarriage earlier this year and I'm afraid it was because I was overweight.
    This is my second week really sticking to it, and I lost 2.8 pounds this week, and one inch off of my hips.
  • tammyhoff2004
    Options
    I'm there. Sign me up!! I have lost 31 and still have probably at least another 100. God bless you on your weight loss journey!
  • Susan57
    Susan57 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    not doing very well this week. gained 2lbs. will try harder to get back on track starting today. still have 5 i lost so it's all good!:bigsmile:
  • Trinity7258
    Options
    Hi everyone count me in. I have 100 to lose to be better but 115 would be awesome (since i am a shorty lol). Found out this last winter that I had a hypothyroid (to bad it took me years to get a doc to listen to me) so now I am walking myself smaller. I have lost about 20 pounds so far and it is nice to have extra room in my clothes.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,021 Member
    Options
    happy friday everyone. Glad to see alot of us are closer to our goal. YEAH. I lost another 2 lbs this week. Which is a total of 18lbs . I am feeling much better and have more energy. What is everyones plans this weekend? I am going to get my hair done tomorrow morning and then taking the girls to a gymnastics show. It should be fun......Keep up the good work
  • kristendunbar
    Options
    Add me to the group! I am new to the forums and would like to make some friends so that we can encourage eachother and hold ourselves accountable!! 100 pounds is my goal...Right now I am only weighing in once a month so I will let you all know how I am doing in a couple weeks!
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Well ladies ( and maybe a couple gents?) I had a very good week with eating and exercising yet saw no numbers move on that silly scale this morning but I will not be discouraged! Better no change than an up change! I have been doing an extreme amount if strength training and so I feel I may have gained some much needed muscles which is fine with me! I have lost 5 inches in my waist so I'm very happy with that! Everyone is doing such a wonderful job! I'm proud of all of you, way to take a chance to change your life and become healthy even if we don't see weightloss every week at least were staying healthy!!! :)
  • terriinfl
    Options
    I will join you. I never ever dreamed I'd be 100 pounds overweight. I'm ready to get the old ME back.
  • hpwalz
    Options
    Hey all!

Volume I: I joined MFP a couple of years ago and made no diet progress. Last fall, I did really well losing the first 30 pounds. End of story.

Volume II: Time to kick this diet thing in the butt. Lost 10 pounds in the past month, I officially have 100 pounds remaining to shed. To be continued...

Looking forward to losing and musing with all of you!!
    ~Pam

Remember to be food conscious over the weekend!! (No pizza rewards for progress, unless it's veggie! :wink: )

10495.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mrsmommie08
    Options
    I lost 6 lbs this week. I so was not expecting that, been just stressful. Am very thankful for the loss though, normally I gain with stress lol but then again there is no "junk/comfort" food in the house. I'm making everyone eat healthier and lose some weight with me. Everyone is doing well though! Congrats to all.
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    I lost 6 lbs this week. I so was not expecting that, been just stressful. Am very thankful for the loss though, normally I gain with stress lol but then again there is no "junk/comfort" food in the house. I'm making everyone eat healthier and lose some weight with me. Everyone is doing well though! Congrats to all.

Congrats - 6 lbs is amazing!
  • silver12176
    silver12176 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I have well over 100 to lose. I am taking one day and one pound at a time. I need to get back to working out again. I was walking 3 miles a day and then I had to get ready for a garage sale last week and I havent been able to get back at it again. I havent been doing to bad with calories.
  • dollymac74
    dollymac74 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I want to join :) I'm just starting this week. This is my third day and I think this will really help keep me going :)
  • greenflames09
    greenflames09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hiii!! me too ^__^

i've come to realize that i shouldn't rely on weighing myself so much. when i was initially working out, i was so discouraged every time i see the scale go up that I'd give up on a program right there and then. i kept on forgetting that muscle weighs more than fat, and I should just go by how i look and feel, especially when clothes are becoming looser even though i happened to only lost 2lbs after a month of working out..

i've completed insanity and now starting turbofire.. i'm excited.. i gauge myself according to how my clothes fit and not necessarily my weight. i still need to lose 100lbs because it's too much on my joints. one shouldn't do a high impact program such as insanity without consulting a physician. it definitely took a toll on my knees. now i have to supplement with glucosamine/chondroitin to help me.. so far so good.

i wish everyone luck!! we can do this!!
  • chelleim
    Options
    Wow! I am amazed at how this group has grown. Welcome to everyone!
    I missed yesterday and have not been on in the past couple of weeks. I guess that happens when you go back to work. Hopefully things will slow down a bit and I will have more time. On a good note though I have still been managing to get in exercise about 4 times a week where before it was 6 or 7; however, at least I have not stopped.
    My food choices have not been the greatest because by the time I get home from work I am too tired to make something so we went out to eat the past two nights.
    My great news though was that I was still down 4 lbs this week. This is a great loss and I am so happy! It will not be official until Monday when I actually record my weight; however I am almost to 10% of my body weight lost!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and mades good choices!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    My great news though was that I was still down 4 lbs this week. This is a great loss and I am so happy! It will not be official until Monday when I actually record my weight; however I am almost to 10% of my body weight lost!!

WOW!!! Good job!!!! 10% is a *huge* milestone!!!
  • Susan57
    Susan57 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hello everyone, lost the 2 lbs. i gained back. so still have a 7 lb. loss and am going 2 b good this weekend. :blushing: