Replies

• Voyhia
    Voyhia Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm ready...
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Everyone who has joined this Group can expect a Friend message from Me or I will expect one from You All. I Love this concept and I look forward to the Support and feedback. Someone should come up with a Name for the Group so we will know what Topic to open each day or if a Group Member wants to make a Post relative to informing the Group about something.
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    I would love to join the group. I have a hard time remembering that I am a group member though. I will try to be a part of this. Glad I am not alone. Feel free to friend me everyone.
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    Maybe along with a weekly weigh in we should do a weekly goal for ourselves? I'm excited to get home and check out that link you put as the challenge today!
  • LissaP26
    LissaP26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    SIgn me up. I have more than 100 pounds to lose, but it's a good place to start! I'd love to be part of a group that hold me accountable. My journal is open to friends because I think it'll help to hold me accountable. I've had success already and it's only been 1 1/2 weeks. I'm anxious to see what we can do when we work together!! Everyone feel free to add me as a friend!
  • KELLYONE
    KELLYONE Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Would love to join in, I'll send a request.
  • jane_e_lane
    jane_e_lane Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey i like that video you suggested, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1pKgxBw238 ) i don't really like to exercise anymore because i walk alot, but cardio and other things are good thanks for the jump start, i would like to lose 100lbs, count me in!!!
  • MsNewBooty
    Options
    Count me in, not quite 100 lbs to loose (got 90 to loose) I'll join up, if you'll let me :bigsmile:
  • katherb
    katherb Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    count me in i can always use a little extra support.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    This seems like just the thing for me. That is what I put as my goal when I signed up yesterday. So I would like to join please.
  • Gerainum
    Options
    I would like to join!!! How do I got about doing that? I'm new to this site
  • chillrose
    chillrose Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :heart: I am thrilled to see so many people joining forces with me! It makes my heart smile to know that people are willing to put themselves out there to help and encourage others, as well as help themselves. I know we are all going to be a huge success!
  • chillrose
    chillrose Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    What did you guys think about the challenge? Love it? Hate it? Didn't do it? Let me know!
    If you missed it, here it is again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1pKgxBw238

Glad you liked it Jane. I love this guy. He always inspires me to get off my tush!

I'll try to post a new challenge every day, and everyone else feel free to post your own challenge for all of us too! I know I could definitely use a push to keep me going!

I believe I've added all of you as friends, but if I missed you, please add me! I want to get to know all of you!!!

I :heart: you guys!!!
  • shelle2010
    Options
    sounds good
  • LuckyT
    LuckyT Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! It will be great to have some support!
  • MCE2bthin
    Options
    I really want to join too - I had 125 pounds to lose - now I need to lose 84 - but that is still almost 100. I love the blog idea. Let me see if I can figure out how to join it. I just joined MFP today. I was on another site and now that I found this I think I am in LOVE.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Doing the challenge tonight
  • stacy1171
    stacy1171 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I just joined the YMCA and am dedicated to getting fit!
  • amiddle1
    Options
    I would love to join...Where do i sign up??
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    Are you aware there is another group similar to this one-- see below link? and there is an over 200 club and over 300 club already out there......:-)
    I see you are new and maybe did not know. Good luck!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/113933-need-to-lose-100-lbs-or-more-lets-start-a-group