Shaqueta Posts: 75
    Options
    I"m in definitely !!!!!!

Twitter - Im_a_gemini618
    Facebook- yeah I'm on there to
  • chelleim
    chelleim Posts: 78
    Options
    I am always up for more support and challenges.

The cardio clip was fun, he made me laugh. I even went to his website to check out some of his other things.
  • Dionne2010
    Options
    Yeah me too! Im soooo In!!!! This is my quest and I appreciate any and all support!
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    I've been adding everyone as friends - but I keep getting timed out. If I haven't sent you a request feel free to send me one.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Thought the video was a lot of fun. Made my husband join me. He agreed because "It's only 10 minutes" That's really the benefit here.
  • iDreamNEON
    iDreamNEON Posts: 112
    Options
    Hi guys, I know I'm a little late to the party but I definitely have more than a hundred to lose. Can I join?
  • chillrose
    chillrose Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    welcome everyone! I hope everyone had a good day with healthy choices! We are gonna rock this!
  • afmuj
    afmuj Posts: 5
    Options
    I would like to be included in the group please. I am new and don't know anyone here yet and still learning my way around but this seems like the group for me!
  • SisterC
    SisterC Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    What a great forum...and I am here to tell you it can be done. So far I am down 133# from my starting weight...exciting times but a lot of hard work. Learned to cook healthy and know how important exercise and water are to reaching your goals. Life is good and getting better!! Stay strong; it can be done. Wishing everyone the best on this healthy journey to a better lifestyle. Hugs, SisterC
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    So I did the challenge for today and learned I move like a fat, white girl :laugh:
  • BelAug2010
    BelAug2010 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. And please add me as a friend if I miss you. :flowerforyou:
  • BelAug2010
    BelAug2010 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    New to the site. I have question.
    To find my way back to this do I Go to COMMUNITY - MESSAGE BOARDS then to my TOPICS?? Then do we just keep the same post going on and on? Or do we have to look for a new post daily?
    Silly question huh??? Want to make sure I can find my group again:laugh:
  • barbwirelaceandroses
    Options
    I'd like to join. Newbie here. 100 plus to lose. Need all the support I can get. :bigsmile:
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I finally had a chance to check out the youtube post. I do not know why I never thought of looking for something like this on youtube before. Good link. Thanks. I didn't do it today but I will check it out another day. I will be needed some short in home work outs this fall I am sure.
  • I have more than 100 pounds to lose, but for now 100 is my goal! I'm 6'0 and 320 pounds, everyone sugar coats it and says that it's okay because I'm tall. But i know it's not okay because people keep asking when my baby is due LOL im not pregnant! So at the start of this year my new years resolution was to have NO fast food. And I can very proudly say that I have not had any fast food, but I have replaced it with other junk like sugary cereals, and lots and lots of bread. But This week I have decided to do better about my eating, so for the last three days, I've had very tasty salads, that actually filled me up longer than anything else ever has. It kept me full for five hours! But now I need to get into the habit of getting out there and walking every day!
  • mrsmommie08
    Options
    I'm joining!!!! :happy:
  • sandykay65
    sandykay65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    sure sounds like good idea to me. Sign me up. I requested to add you as a friend so sign me up for this.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sandyshcgjourney
    Twitter: sandykay65
  • ang696
    ang696 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! I've been on my weight loss journey for longer than I've been a member of this site so I actually am relatively close to losing 100 lbs myself!! (I want to lose 150 total) I just need 25 more lbs O.O to be at -100!!! It's my goal to do this by the end of the year (hopefully sooner). Wish luck to everyone on here and it can be done!!

Anyone feel free to add me as a friend, I've already requested quite a few from this post, and can always give/receive more support.
  • Raptorboo
    Options
    Sign me up! I began today and need the support... my friends arent sharing in this journey!!

Thanks all

Lauren xxx
  • weeksie50
    Options
    Count me in too :)

-Becky