What makes you disproportionately angry?

Options

Replies

• Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    people who say "so easy a caveman could do it" - it makes me want to a) point out that neanderthals had bigger brains than them (a scientific fact, not an insult)

Bigger but less convoluted.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    People who lose weight.
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    When a whole mass of drivers slow down to ogle the car pulled over on the other side of the damned interstate! Happens at least twice a week to me driving around Milwaukee, WI. Get your stupid foot off the brakes and drive the speed limit!

I'm a lot more understanding when something is happening on the same side of the interstate.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Jon Bon Jovi.
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    -People who drive 10 miles UNDER the speed limit...in the FAST LANE. :angry:
    -When you're trying to pass the slow poke driving in front of you and you put your turn signal on to change lanes, and the driver in the other lane doesn't slow down or speed up, they just STAY right there, BLOCKING you. UGHHHH!!! :explode:
    -Anytime someone mixes up their/there/they're and your/you're

Oh and I almost forgot:
    Oh I forgot, when I buy dinner and she doesn't put out.
    Men who treat women like hookers and think that just because they bought a woman dinner, they're obviously entitled to have sex with her. (Seriously, if you want to pay for sex, just go get a hooker!) :laugh:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    people
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    When people misuse the word disproportionately.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Oh and I almost forgot:
    Men who treat women like hookers and think that just because they bought a woman dinner, they're obviously entitled to have sex with her. (Seriously, if you want to pay for sex, just go get a hooker!) :laugh:

all men pay for sex. it's just not always a straight cash transaction
  • rileyhunter169
    Options
    1. Tailgating cars; especially at night.
    2. People who stop in the middle of traffic just to get a parking spot.
    3. Situational unawareness
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Oh and I almost forgot:

all men pay for sex. it's just not always a straight cash transaction

Nah, there's a difference between doing something for a woman with the intention of convincing her to sleep with you...and doing something for a woman with the belief that she's now obligated to sleep with you. A woman is not an object that a man can simply pay for in some way or another and, after the transaction is over, is entitled to do whatever he pleases with her. Women are people and are entitled to their choices.

But hey, if you want to treat women like objects that you can simply pay for...go get a hooker, makes it so much easier. That's what hookers are there for, anyway.
  • PCOS_No_More
    Options
    People who take advantage of others' good will.
    When I see people texting/being on their phones while driving or when someone doesn't use their signals/drives recklessly in general.
    When someone who is getting paid to do their job is rude and unhelpful to customers for no reason.
    People who constantly say they have no time for certain important things but actually they would, they just don't want to do it so they make others do it for them.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    1. Running out of peanut butter.

2. People doing single-leg dips on the bench.

3. Burnt espresso beans.

4. Men that can't make the first move.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    When my fiance steals my deodorant!!!
    ...and then asks me why I always buy like 5 of them >.>
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    People that are careless with other people's belongings. I'm losing my deposit on my apartment because two 'friends' burnt big cigarette holes in my carpet.
  • vanessamuffin
    Options
    1. Anyone who exhales loudly after taking a drink " HaaaAahhhhh".
    2. Static Electricity
    3. When I'm hungry!
  • _tam_
    _tam_ Posts: 257
    Options
    1. People not replacing the toilet roll. General laziness.
    2. People blocking my way in the shopping centre.
    3. People standing still in the middle of the travelator. Move to one side or walk ffs! It's not a ride!
    4. Phone companies putting me on hold.
    5. Ill mannered people. Eg: if someone holds the door open for you, say "thank you".
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    when you call a company's customer service line and you're dragged through a whole bunch of automated menus, and all you want to do is speak to a *human being* but they never give you the option to do that, and there's no menu option that fits your enquiry/complaint either so you just go round and round their menu until you want to smash your phone to bits....
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    People who ignore you when you talk to them.
    People who order food for me
    People who tell you how you feel.
    People who get rewarded for behaviour they were asked not to do in the first place.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    When you wait in a Wal-Mart checkout line for almost an hour, because they only have 3 of their 25 registers open. And then are told to move when you are one person away from putting your crap on the conveyor thing, all while juggling a 20 month old.

I don't know who threw a bigger fit, me or my daughter...
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    3, When I leave the butter in the microwave for 3 seconds too long
    This. And:
    Morons who don't use blinkers.
    The INEPT baggers at the grocery store. WHY can't I just do it myself?????????????