What makes you disproportionately angry?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    1. When people call me Stacy (the name is Casey)
    2. When people I have worked with numerous times ask for an event coordinator over the phone. Umm hello, I've coordinated every event you have had with us, genius.
    3. Repeating myself more than once.
  • Llamedos1960
    Options
    There's a lot of anger here isn't there?

Just chill.

:flowerforyou:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    1. People on their cell phones while driving.
    2. People texting their friends while you are in a conversation with them.
    3. People not paying attention to where they are walking, because they are busy texting.

Cell Phone!! I guess I don't like Cell Phones. I think the original intent was a good one. The fact that people can't live without them now is terribly dissappointing. We have created a generation of people that always have their head down looking at their phone.

Look up and enjoy the scenery ?? Heck No. We got an App for that.

Look around and meet people?? Heck No. We got an App for that.
  • arcana7609
    arcana7609 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    People who ignore you when you talk to them.

This^^ I work with this guy and he is so self-involved and he rattles on and on and on not really saying anything. I usually just ignore him, but he asked me what my plans were for Thanksgiving and I told him and his response was "Someone keeps taking my catalog". I almost laughed out loud.

When he's working with customers he tells them every key stroke he's making and why. It drive me nuts. "ok I am just going to put in your zip code 11111....oops didn't have my num lock on....push num lock....11111."