What makes you disproportionately angry?

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Customers that complain or pitch an attitude, because they're trying to get something for nothing.

oh gawd i hate that, and I'm a customer. it's bad when it's the person in line in front of you but it's WORSE when it's someone you went out to eat with and they are trying to do this while I"M at the table it's so embarrassing. there is a certain couple we don't go out with anymore due to this. just bad.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    when I park in BFE to avoid getting door dings...hike five miles across the parking lot to get to the store and when I come out there is a beaten up van or truck parked right next to me with 20 open spaces on either side.

When people slow way down before getting in the turn lane. .. (it's there for a reason people. ..so you don't slow the flow of traffic) or take forever and a day to turn.

When people at work don't use the spray in the bathroom after they have sufficiently created a smell bad enough to peel the paint off the walls and burn the skin off your nose as soon as you wslk in....I'm sorry to inform you of this princess but yes ...your crap stinks just like everyone else. ...it's not like it's a secret who created that smell. ...we all heard you grunting ......use the spray!

DANG! SORRY!!! CAN"T YOUBE SUPPORTIVE< ARENT" WE HEAR FOR THE SAME REASONS????!!!! I THOUGHT YOU LIKED IT!!!! TTHATS WHAT MY MOMMY TOLD ME IT SMELLES LIKE FLFOWERS AND IM THE SMARTEST ONE>!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Mouse pointer refusing to load >.>
    WDF mouse!?!?! Quit hiding!!!
  • arcana7609
    arcana7609 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    **In a Public restroom*
    When the toilet paper dispenser is down really low and it's a new roll and you have to try to snake your hand down and up and play that game of rolling the paper over and over trying to find where it starts while sawing your wrist into. When you do find it then you have to rip it to bits to get it started.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I rarely get angry over anything anymore, but if i have to pick something, it's other people on the road. Anyone who puts my safety at risk in order to save a couple seconds off of their trip is someone the world could do without.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    POINTLESS THREADS ON MFP. :explode:
  • laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Oh I forgot, when I buy dinner and she doesn't put out.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    1. People who drive 30 kms under the speed limit in th "passing lane"
    2. My cupboard doors being left open
    3.Someone getting up from the table and not pushing their chair in
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Mouse pointer refusing to load >.>
    WDF mouse!?!?! Quit hiding!!!

Just when you're trying to interrupt something that's going to kill the whole raid group.....

And swimming pools.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    people who say "so easy a caveman could do it" - it makes me want to a) point out that neanderthals had bigger brains than them (a scientific fact, not an insult) and b) send them to live in a cave for a few weeks with nothing but a handbook on how survive in the wilderness with only middle palaeolithic technology (and I mean nothing, not even clothes), then they can come back at the end of that and then try to imply cavemen could only do easy things (if they're still alive, that is). Oh yeah and cavemen didn't get a handbook, but you have to compensate a modern person somehow for not having grown up learning how to survive with that level of technology.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Stupid drivers. I will never solve this one .. they are everywhere.

Ok .. I lied. It is really stupid humans, but I am surrounded by them. Probably no chance of this changing any time soon.
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    1. The empty roll of toilet paper left on the roller.

2. My husband cramming as many dishes onto the top rack of the dishwasher as can possible fit - they never get clean!

3. Parents who yell profanities at their children in public.
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options

Ok .. I lied. It is really stupid humans, but I am surrounded by them. Probably no chance of this changing any time soon.

Why is it that everyone who drives slower than you is an idiot, but if they drive faster than you, they're a moron..
  • biggie_smalls20
    Options
    The LAW...THE MAN you knoeeee...

Like gun laws...
    Chronic laws...

fukkin in-laws....

feel mee??
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Noisy upstairs neighbors
  • biggie_smalls20
    Options
    wanna be poser chip n dale dudes
  • thereallucylastix
    thereallucylastix Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I gave up smoking 4 weeks ago so everything makes me disproportionately angry at the moment :(
  • thereallucylastix
    thereallucylastix Posts: 20 Member
    Options

Why is it that everyone who drives slower than you is an idiot, but if they drive faster than you, they're a moron..

Because I'm the benchmark goddamit! Perfection in a car. Look and learn other drivers, look & learn!!!

;)
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    When people snap their gum

When I have bad cell service on my iPad

When customer service reps patronize me