What makes you disproportionately angry?

Options

Replies

• AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    1. People that flick lit cigarette butts out of their car windows
    2. People that can't show up to stuff on time
    3. Sh*tty drivers / slow drivers
    4. Short people that walk SLOW in front of us giants and don't take a hint to move (6'2" and 6'7". Get the F out of our way when we're in the mall or some other crowded place.
    5. Forgetting my headphones at home when going to the gym
    6. When people refer to a run of any length as a "marathon". 26.2 miles is a marathon. No other distance is.

Short people should have been Hitler's true target.
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    When I hear anything about how great a rival artist group is doing, when i know for a fact they are a bunch of frauds.
  • Synryo
    Synryo Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Having to repeat myself... even if they legitimately didn't hear me. I'm likely to fume internally for a few seconds and/or say 'nevermind'
  • nicenhealthy
    Options
    1. Ed Sheeran's music (I just cannot stomach it, no offense to the artist or people who like it) :sad:
    2. People who think other people are stupid and try to manipulate them because of it
    3. When people lie for little reason
    4. People who lie and pretend like they understand something, so they can get to know me :explode:
    5. Shopping
    6. That old guy at university who thinks it is okay to stare at or touch me. I have to refrain from physical violence... :mad:
    7. Lecturers who are crap
    8. People who gossip in ways that harm another's reputation
    9. Exercise :laugh:
    10. Getting to page 129 of a relatively old book only to suddenly have an allergic reaction to the book pages/something that is on them
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    At my last job I had two private parking spots, for which I had to pay the city each month. One was for my car, one for my customers'.

When people parked in one of my spots without asking I would be so livid! I couldn't work or function, all I could do is think about what I was going to say to that a$$hat if I ever saw him coming or going. Once someone parked half in each and I waited about 40 minutes just to tell them off. Eventually I had to leave, but I seriously considered keying the car.

I am so glad I don't have assigned parking anymore. I'm not an angry person generally but that used to just tip me over for some reason.
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    When people pile things on top of the trash- just take it out!!!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    People who don't brush their teeth.
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Being lied to

Stupid people!
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    When I misplace things, which I do all day, every day, because I don't put things away.
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    Customers that complain or pitch an attitude, because they're trying to get something for nothing.
  • arcana7609
    arcana7609 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Customers that complain or pitch an attitude, because they're trying to get something for nothing.

^^^This...I get people who act like they are above paying shipping and handling all the time. I don't want to hear about how poor you are...if you're so poor why are you spending $40.00 on this ugly *kitten* watch? (customer buys the same watch every 2 weeks and tries to get us to send it to her for free UGH!)

I hate holes in my socks. Especially the ones that weren't there when you put them on, but throughout the day appear as a tiny hole slowly strangling your baby toe and cutting off the blood flow. Nothing makes me feel more at peace than a brand new pair of socks. I put them on and do a new sock dance.

I have a basket of socks with holes that I lie to myself that I will sew up....but instead they are great dust rags.

My boyfriend opens his soda and the sound is like a knife in my ear. He opens it slowly so I can hear it tearing. Puts my teeth on edge.
  • _taylorlydia
    Options
    When people eat obnoxiously loud. Just, STOP. I have to move, always, so my ***** doesn't unleash.
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    1. Tupperware lids and containers being put away separately instead of together
    2. No lights on in the house when someone is home and not in bed - creeps me out
    3. Someone using the last of something and not writing it on the shopping list
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Someone calling me. I pay for two phones, a land line and a cell, and I have a phone at work. What are they for? So people can call me. Man! I hate getting phone calls.
  • L4gym
    L4gym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    1) People who sniff up their snot rather than just blowing their nose.
    2) Loud gum chewers.
    3) People who scrape their teeth against forks when eating.
    4) Lotion that makes my skin feel sticky
    5) When I accidentally hit "Num Lock" on my keyboard. Why does that key even exist?!

Auto run for mmo games
  • MimiLovesHorror
    MimiLovesHorror Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    1) Loud chewers and sloppy eaters /bleh
    2) People, who don't pick up after their pets!
    3)People, who act passive agressive, give out underhanded compliments and make snide remarks /no thanks
  • Karabobarra
    Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    when I park in BFE to avoid getting door dings...hike five miles across the parking lot to get to the store and when I come out there is a beaten up van or truck parked right next to me with 20 open spaces on either side.

When people slow way down before getting in the turn lane. .. (it's there for a reason people. ..so you don't slow the flow of traffic) or take forever and a day to turn.

When people at work don't use the spray in the bathroom after they have sufficiently created a smell bad enough to peel the paint off the walls and burn the skin off your nose as soon as you wslk in....I'm sorry to inform you of this princess but yes ...your crap stinks just like everyone else. ...it's not like it's a secret who created that smell. ...we all heard you grunting ......use the spray!
  • gino715
    gino715 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    lol
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    When drivers turn so slowly they pretty much stop like there is a sign in the middle of the road.
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    People who smoke.around their kids!!!!!