Replies

• kailiro
    kailiro Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a Guild Wars 2 fanatic!
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Mainly just play Xbox 360, games I commonly play include Madden 25, Halo 4, L4D2, Minecraft and GTA5.
  • Jad31te
    Jad31te Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    It was, but I was lead to believe I could be called back, and I hope it is the case.. was a 20 gb dl and I barely had time to play it, as we were given 2 days. so far i really like what I saw. As a fan of ES I have waited a long time for this opportunity :)
  • Jad31te
    Jad31te Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    If they are like me.. probably playing? lol

I have far to many games to list, so here goes with my Fav's ES, L4D, FF, Halo, Gears.. Never was to big on MMO's But am participating currently in the ES online Beta :)

Have a great holiday~

I thought the beta test was just this past weekend. The prior one had horrible reviews, but the new updates makes it look promising.

It was, but I was lead to believe I could be called back, and I hope it is the case.. was a 20 gb dl and I barely had time to play it, as we were given 2 days. so far i really like what I saw. As a fan of ES I have waited a long time for this opportunity :)

sorry, need to get this forum figured out lol..
  • ArellD
    ArellD Posts: 93
    Options
    Mass Effect and Skyrim all the way!
  • TheZaxian
    TheZaxian Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My game of the moment is Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012. (Gaming + exercise! Who knew!)

In that vein, very much looking forward to the Oculus Rift* and the Omni** becoming commercially available - if I had that, there'd be no need for me to have this account, I'd be super fit already :P

*Oculus rift - VR headset, info: http://www.oculusvr.com/
    **Omni - small, reasonable cost omnidirectional treadmill, info: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1944625487/omni-move-naturally-in-your-favorite-game
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I dunno if I am a proper gamer. I only play Battlefield 3. Nothing else. When I finally get round to upgrading my PC, I'll probably only play BF4 for 3 years. :drinker:
  • missraven325
    missraven325 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Skyrim, Fallout (3 & New Vegas), Left4Dead 1&2, Minecraft (360 & PC), GTA V, and I used to play Halo a lot.

I also still have my Sega Genesis, which is awesome. :happy:
  • ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    I sent a request, why? because Video Gamers are awesome.

My list which I'm currently playing at this point:
    Oblivion
    Bioschock infinite (1999 mode)
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Cod: Ghosts
    BattleField 4

Just to name a few. Games that I really love:

Final Fantasy 7
    Dragon Age 1 and Origins
    Mass Effect 1 and 2 (haven't played 3, but I have it)
    Assassins creed: Brotherhood
    and my list can go on.....

I really love video games and will be playing tonight. Feel free to add me, I'm a pretty positive person :) I will help you lose the pounds.
  • JamesBC78
    JamesBC78 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    EVE Online for the win!!!! I love the open sandbox community.
  • tyrsnbdr
    tyrsnbdr Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm currently playing SWTOR. Madden 12 before that, and all the COD/MOH before that.
  • fayefayee5
    fayefayee5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    currently its just halo on the xbox at weekends. I used to be WoW player... until ti consumed my life haha. I used to play when i wasnt working, and would literally play 6-8 hours a day. I miss it, but its too darn addicitve to attempt trying again lol.
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I play many many many ps3 and ps4 games as well as many pc games, I play skyrim and allot of the pc for the mods.

Also a huge MMO gamer. Played Guild Wars 1 for 5 years, Aion for 2 years, WoW for 6 months, beta tested many things, currently playing GW2 since launch. Interested in beta testing Wildstar but have not received an invite yet.

I just recently beta tested Elder Scrolls Online but did not particularly enjoy it despite loving both Skyrim and MMO's.

Gamer's feel free to add me to friends :)
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Fellow Gamer Chick Here! Currently, I am eyeball deep into SWTOR. It is free to play if you want to try it. I have also played WoW and other pc games. Friend me if you are interested.

Regards,
    Cat
  • Kyttiara
    Kyttiara Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Girl Gamers Unite!
    World of Warcraft (just hit my fifth 90)
    Star Wars the Old Republic (not playing currently)
    Any of the Lego games on PS3
    Baldurs Gate (1 and 2)
    Diablo 2 and 3

ETA games I forgot about :D
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My other half is a big gamer .... Been a PC widow many a time. If he doesn't have is headphones on it sounds like the united nations in my front room. They have team speak,clans,servers ... I did give need for speed world, payday and day z a go once just to show willing, but I'll stick with my sonic haha
  • Nephy07
    Nephy07 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I play World of warcraft (for 7 years), Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, Star Trek Online etc. and plus I study electronics and IT engineering. So yea, you can say I love games and computers :) feel free to add me
  • strengthandhonour4eva
    Options
    I play everything :) spend way too much money on steam and always get the humble bundles! At the moment Civilisation 5 is my game of choice

Just purchased a ps4 too, mainly for the indie games!

Add me fellow gamers
  • keithaj1
    keithaj1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Gamer here.
    Play mostly Blizzard games: World of Warcraft and Diablo. Lately, in beta for Hearthstone.

Also love strategy games: Civ, X-Com, and the like.

Dabble in GW2.
  • austinsneeze
    austinsneeze Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Right here, baby!!!