• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...to read (and laugh) later.
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Well, that saves lots of time in my day! No carrying around my twin toddlers (about 54 pounds when holding both), no laundry baskets full of clothes for 9 people, no carrying groceries,no helping the children get their school books down, no vacuuming, etc. Although if I can't lift anything over 3 lbs. I might need my husbands help in putting on my bra in the morning. Oh well, I'm sure he won't mind. :wink:
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    It scares me that she has produced a pregnancy DVD
  • srogers89
    srogers89 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Well, that saves lots of time in my day! No carrying around my twin toddlers (about 54 pounds when holding both), no laundry baskets full of clothes for 9 people, no carrying groceries,no helping the children get their school books down, no vacuuming, etc. Although if I can't lift anything over 3 lbs. I might need my husbands help in putting on my bra in the morning. Oh well, I'm sure he won't mind. :wink:

Yep me too..... don't think I can even put away the dishes...that stack of plates is at least 3lbs....can't make the bed, lifting the mattress is a no no...,no vacuuming, no groceries, gee my life just got a hell of a lot easier!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    That's just cray cray...
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    In...

...to read (and laugh) later.
    +1
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Hell, even little ole Pilates probably violates that edict. My *kitten* weighs more than 3LBS.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I will say that Tracy Anderson is a heavenly blessed beauty. But her awesomeness has a lot more to do with diet, genetics, and the overall care of herself than it does lifting.

tracy-anderson-gives-diet-and-exercise-tips-166x300.jpg
    And good photography, photoshop, makeup artists, lighting and probably a little plastic surgery.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    My purse weighs more than that.

Yes!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    i just watched the clip, and didn't hear her say that.

She said it in a clip they played as they were going or coming back from commercials.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other commenter that said that her target audience is the Hollywood waif actress type... . How many actresses on Network TV shows out there have an ounce of visible muscle development?

The only one that comes to mind is Melissa Reeves from Days of our Lives:

Are there any more?
    I'm thinking of the girl who plays Penny in The Big Bang Theory. She has beautiful arms, I read she's a tennis player.
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I will say that Tracy Anderson is a heavenly blessed beauty. But her awesomeness has a lot more to do with diet, genetics, and the overall care of herself than it does lifting.

tracy-anderson-gives-diet-and-exercise-tips-166x300.jpg

But she does look like a vacuous bint
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I carried home a 16 lb bag of cat food.......I'm boned. :brokenheart:
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    omg. good to know, 'cause...

A 2-liter water bottle weighs 4.4 pounds .
    A gallon of water weighs 8.3 pounds.

what or what is a lady to dooooo
    Next time I'm at the grocery store, I'll have to ask for assistance putting it into my grocery cart.

thanks for the valuable info Tracy !! xoxoxoxox not.

http://www.onlineconversion.com/waterweight.htm
  • Daniloveshockey94
    Daniloveshockey94 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    This lady is ****ing stupid & dumb besides she clearly knows nothing about lifting heavy ****!!!!!!!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    That is an offensive remark. I realize you are qouting T. Anderson - very odd statement for someone to make.
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    002-Gone-with-the-Wind-1939-Scarlett-at-Twelve-Oaks.jpg

Well fiddle dee dee, Rhett Butler! I'll just ask one of these men to help carry my groceries then !
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    SIGH
  • reddaddie
    reddaddie Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Shopping for silk dainties Only, anything else would break your 3 lb limit. Oh and Dad carries the baby.