What did you have for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• Shreddingit84
    Options
    P28 Bagel with P28 white chocolate spread
    3 scrambled eggs in a high fiber flat bread
    Low cal Oj
    Folgers biscotti coffee with churro caramel creamer and whip cream!
  • BrookeJackson81
    Options
    I had a Weight Watchers Smart Ones Canadian Style Bacon English Muffin Sandwich (210 calories) and a tangerine (50 calories). My appetite has shrunk so much!!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I'm having coffee and I might grab a hardboiled egg if I feel ravenous, but otherwise I'm saving my calories for the holiday reception at work today. I anticipate baked goods!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    My breakfast casserole - 10 eggs, 2 boxes frozen spinach (thawed, squeezed of moisture), 4 oz pkg turkey pepperoni minis and 6 oz reduced fat feta. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Makes six servings, about 260 cal each.

Also, a Pure Protein chocolate peanut butter bar and Green Mountain gingerbread coffee. Yum!
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    1 cup of cooked amaranth, served with 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1/2 sliced banana, 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, and topped off with 1 teaspoon flax meal. Total yum and healthy to boot!
    PS: cook amaranth grain 1:3.....I use 1 cup amaranth to 2 cups water and 1 cup low-fat soy milk.
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    A heart healthy pita bread with jif chocolate whipped peanut butter ( 2 tablespoons) and a sliced small banana and a dark chocolate shake ( protein).
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    snickerdoodles and coffee.

god I love the holidays
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    i made my self a 2 egg ham and cheese omelet and 1 thomas english muffin and washed it down with a glass of skim milk
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,710 Member
    Options
    every weekday morning at work, 275 cal. 1/2 cup of plain oatmeal and 1.25cup milk (1%)
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    6 boring hard boiled egg whites.
  • jclist1
    jclist1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wheat toast with peanut butter and oatmeal. Super exciting stuff...
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    large sweet potato, sliced and baked, with cinnamon sugar and salt sprinkled on top; ranch for dipping.
  • kellenas
    kellenas Posts: 154
    Options
    plain oatmeal with an apple, cinnamon, and honey. Dark roast coffee with Bailey's Triple Sweet Cream creamer.
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    A bowl of Special K Vanilla and Almond cereal with 2% milk and a Cutie.
  • romancefan1983
    romancefan1983 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Two egg omelett w/ bacon and 2% american cheese. Delicious and very filling!
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    My brother went up the street to buy us some Tudor's biscuits and fried apples. Mmmmm...
  • laurelboynton
    laurelboynton Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I made time for something other than bran flakes or instant oats today!

I had a large flat mushroom and a two egg spinach and ham omelette. Kept me tummy-rumble free for a good 4 hours.

L x
  • bc2ct
    bc2ct Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes Cold Pressed Coffee mixed with Unsweetened Almond Milk
    2 Soft Boiled Eggs
    2 Slices of Ezekiel Bread (amazeballs)
    8 oz pure, unsweetened cranberry juice mixed with pelegrino
  • mkgirl425
    mkgirl425 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    A dark chocolate covered strawberry protein shake:

Unsweetened coconut milk, organic frozen strawberries, Hershey's dark chocolate cocoa powder, chia seeds and JJ Virgin Chocolate Protein Shake Mix, all blended

YUM!
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Two eggs fried in 1/2tsp butter, three strips of baked-until-crispy and patted dry bacon, a kiwi fruit, and two slices of watermelon. Washed down with a very lightly sweetened cup of coffee. I should add... this was served to me in bed by my husband!