Just Jealous.

Options

Replies

• clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    A lot of jealously can be avoided by having a mutual respect between you and your significant other. The way that you interact with members of the other sex can determine if your SO is going to be jealous or not. If you are consistently appropriate in your interactions then she will not be jealous, regardless of the other persons actions. I've found this out the hard way but it was a worthwhile lesson.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    So I don't get it. This guy insults my wife and says she's insecure and on roids because she gets jealous. Does this mean I'm supposed to punch him in the mouth like everyone's been saying?? This whole website makes no damned sense.

It's the anonymity of the internet that makes him feel comfortable insulting your wife. He wouldn't do it in real life. Keyboard commando.
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    "Here's a little secret, you didn't know I knew:
    I still get jealous, 'cause it pleases you!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32EusgE3ixc
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    So I don't get it. This guy insults my wife and says she's insecure and on roids because she gets jealous. Does this mean I'm supposed to punch him in the mouth like everyone's been saying?? This whole website makes no damned sense.

squats and deadlifts
    are you pregnant?
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lwfgrteFev1qdvj1so1_500_zpse6115cd7.gif
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    A lot of jealously can be avoided by having a mutual respect between you and your significant other. The way that you interact with members of the other sex can determine if your SO is going to be jealous or not. If you are consistently appropriate in your interactions then she will not be jealous, regardless of the other persons actions. I've found this out the hard way but it was a worthwhile lesson.

That makes pretty plain sense. If she hadn't come up and acted jealous toward that woman, the woman wouldn't have called her jealous.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

That makes pretty plain sense. If she hadn't come up and acted jealous toward that woman, the woman wouldn't have called her jealous.

ENTER PLOT TWIST
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    eh, I think that the girl was rude for saying "don't get jealous" and your wife may have just been reacting to that. I run into people all the time and chat with them and my fiance always has a comment to make about it. We always laugh about it. It should make you proud that she still cares enough to get a little jealous when a lady approaches you.

See! This is what I mean. It is perfectly normal to just talk to people like that. No one needs to fly off the handle. We weren't groping each other, just sort of close.

Very rational instead all this facepunch.
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'll take my bow now. LOL good luck!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Next time I'm in home depot with someone special.. I'm going to hump some stranger's leg. Preferably male - cuz women are crazy. I think I'll do it over in tools though. Cuz I'm not allergic to Makita Circular Saws. And my "someone special" better not get jealous.

Cuz like seriously... it's only leg humping. It's not like I slept with them in Paint.

OP... what are your thoughts?
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Could you guys stop goofing off so we can get down to the serious matter of whether or not wearing a fox head will prevent one from getting jealous and/or swole?
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Could you guys stop goofing off so we can get down to the serious matter of whether or not wearing a fox head will prevent one from getting jealous and/or swole?

what does the fox say?
  • SavageRabidBeast_version2
    Options
    Next time I'm in home depot with someone special.. I'm going to hump some stranger's leg. Preferably male - cuz women are crazy. I think I'll do it over in tools though. Cuz I'm not allergic to Makita Circular Saws. And my "someone special" better not get jealous.

Cuz like seriously... it's only leg humping. It's not like I slept with them in Paint.

Remind me to NEVER take you to Home Depot! Haha
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options

Well it's silly to have to do it in Home Depot. You can test your significant others' jealousy anywhere. Just make sure they see and pay attention to how they react because body language tells you things that words never will.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    For instance if your significant other were here right now you could show me what's a few inches below the abs or a foot above. He would probably be really jealous. We must test this... For science!!!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    For instance if your significant other were here right now you could show me what's a few inches below the abs or a foot above. He would probably be really jealous. We must test this... For science!!!
    IN
  • Olive24219
    Olive24219 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Troll???

First of all, if a woman ever finished speaking with my husband and then had the audicity to tell me don't be jealous when I showed up, she'll be eating my fist.

hahaha. agreed.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    506eafd2b9fd1-560.gif
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    It is natural to find other people attractive but openly showing attraction and flirting is very disrespectful to your spouse. I would never disrespect my husband like that. And if I did show some other man I was attracted to him and flirted with him all in my husband's face...if this man did have the temerity to then say to my husband 'don't be jealous' it is likely that my husband, an easy-going, laid-back kind of man usually, would knock his teeth down his throat.

Basically you and this woman dogged your wife out and then she had the nerve to go rub it in your wife's face. :noway:

^This exactly. My boyfriend would NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR disrespect me. He's a very outgoing person but there is a difference between having a lively or friendly conversation and having a "flirtacious" conversation. The fact that you admitted it was flirtacious literally makes you a jerk. You should apologize to your wife, and next time don't put yourself in a situation like this. Also, you should never let anyone male or female disrespect your wife either. You are wrong on so many levels.

And just for emphasis, I will repeat. That chick would have been eating my fist. :angry:

But my wife WAS jealous. Cute stranger lady was right. It's a character defect if you can't look in the mirror and acknowledge what you see. This woman certainly helped me that afternoon and I think if my wife were more mature she would've thanked her too instead of trying to treat me like a housepet.

Yes! But when you look in the mirror why ya not seeing that pet collar round your neck? Be a good boy and stop trying to hide it.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    It is natural to find other people attractive but openly showing attraction and flirting is very disrespectful to your spouse. I would never disrespect my husband like that. And if I did show some other man I was attracted to him and flirted with him all in my husband's face...if this man did have the temerity to then say to my husband 'don't be jealous' it is likely that my husband, an easy-going, laid-back kind of man usually, would knock his teeth down his throat.

Basically you and this woman dogged your wife out and then she had the nerve to go rub it in your wife's face. :noway:

^This exactly. My boyfriend would NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR disrespect me. He's a very outgoing person but there is a difference between having a lively or friendly conversation and having a "flirtacious" conversation. The fact that you admitted it was flirtacious literally makes you a jerk. You should apologize to your wife, and next time don't put yourself in a situation like this. Also, you should never let anyone male or female disrespect your wife either. You are wrong on so many levels.

And just for emphasis, I will repeat. That chick would have been eating my fist. :angry:

But my wife WAS jealous. Cute stranger lady was right. It's a character defect if you can't look in the mirror and acknowledge what you see. This woman certainly helped me that afternoon and I think if my wife were more mature she would've thanked her too instead of trying to treat me like a housepet.

Yes! But when you look in the mirror why ya not seeing that pet collar round your neck? Be a good boy and stop trying to hide it.

Damn.gif