Just Jealous.

Options

Replies

• LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Could you guys stop goofing off so we can get down to the serious matter of whether or not wearing a fox head will prevent one from getting jealous and/or swole?

what does the fox say?
    Yolk yolk yolk yolk yolk yolk EEEEEEE!!!!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Next time I'm in home depot with someone special.. I'm going to hump some stranger's leg. Preferably male - cuz women are crazy. I think I'll do it over in tools though. Cuz I'm not allergic to Makita Circular Saws. And my "someone special" better not get jealous.

Cuz like seriously... it's only leg humping. It's not like I slept with them in Paint.

OP... what are your thoughts?

Remind me to bring a video camera with me when I take you to Home Depot! Because that sounds hilarious!Haha

FIFY
  • One_Fur_luck
    Options
    For instance if your significant other were here right now you could show me what's a few inches below the abs or a foot above. He would probably be really jealous. We must test this... For science!!!
    IN
    Are you actually thinking of doing this???

What is happening in the world today where people would try to make their spouses jealous on purpose?
  • One_Fur_luck
    Options
    Next time I'm in home depot with someone special.. I'm going to hump some stranger's leg. Preferably male - cuz women are crazy. I think I'll do it over in tools though. Cuz I'm not allergic to Makita Circular Saws. And my "someone special" better not get jealous.

Cuz like seriously... it's only leg humping. It's not like I slept with them in Paint.

Remind me to bring a video camera with me when I take you to Home Depot! Because that sounds hilarious!Haha

FIFY
    hilarious?
    I feel bad for the poor guy.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    It's not about trying to make them jealous it's making sure they're not. It's not like what The Lord did to Job nor the last temptation.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    [quote at Next time I'm in home depot with someone special.. I'm going to hump some stranger's leg. Preferably male - cuz women are crazy. I think I'll do it over in tools though. Cuz I'm not allergic to Makita Circular Saws. And my "someone special" better not get jealous.

Remind me to NEVER take you to Home Depot! Haha
    [/quote]

^^^ this guy?

100000/10 would bang

Yeah.... He's the only one I wanna hump. True story.
    at home Depot... In the elevator... In a dressing room....

Oops.. Sorry... Wrong thread.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I would have punched you in the **** if you were my husband...just sayin'. And that's why husband doesn't flirt with other women in front of me (and most likely not behind my back either).
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Have I wondered into the guy who needs attention thread??Lmfao
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    2nunlfr.jpg

So beware OP! ;-)
  • SavageRabidBeast_version2
    Options
    [quote at Next time I'm in home depot with someone special.. I'm going to hump some stranger's leg. Preferably male - cuz women are crazy. I think I'll do it over in tools though. Cuz I'm not allergic to Makita Circular Saws. And my "someone special" better not get jealous.

Remind me to NEVER take you to Home Depot! Haha

^^^ this guy?

100000/10 would bang

Yeah.... He's the only one I wanna hump. True story.
    at home Depot... In the elevator... In a dressing room....

Oops.. Sorry... Wrong thread.
    [/quote]

^^^This Woman <3<3<3
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I would have punched you in the **** if you were my husband...just sayin'. And that's why husband doesn't flirt with other women in front of me (and most likely not behind my back either).

Domestic violence is never the answer.
  • lisalsd1
    Options
    This is the one scenario it is okay...b/c it would only ever happen once...and then never again. Although, maybe your wife flirting with some young guy at the gym would solve the situation. He could always show her proper squatting form.

And like someone else said, that lady would have been eating my fist or been called out as an old skank in the middle of Target (or wherever you were at). I'm not above making a huge scene; I'm not the jealous-type...I just like the drama.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options

Domestic violence is never the answer.
    What did Tommy Lee plead no contest to?
  • lisalsd1
    Options
    Alright, Alright...how about instead of **** punching...we go with: "Hey lady, if you can dust the cobwebs off your (let's say) ladybits, you can have him. He's got a small (let's say) penis anyway." I wonder if it will accept the word: penis. Aaaaand...no more flirting with other ladies in front of me.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    This is the one scenario it is okay...b/c it would only ever happen once...and then never again. Although, maybe your wife flirting with some young guy at the gym would solve the situation. He could always show her proper squatting form.

And like someone else said, that lady would have been eating my fist or been called out as an old skank in the middle of Target (or wherever you were at). I'm not above making a huge scene; I'm not the jealous-type...I just like the drama.

righttttttttttttttttt
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I'm really hoping you got a Noble tree; beautiful trees...makes everybody (shhhh) JEALOUS!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I would have found the whole thing amusing, knowing she could not have him anyway, and he is mine.

Somewhat of a turn on.

mmhmm
  • man_in_drag
    Options
    300!!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Hey, jealousyyyyyyyyyyy

epic song. Love!
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Wait, do I know you?!? Did we meet at a party in Bar Harbor? Were you ever a pirate?