Just Jealous.

Options

Replies

• AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Wait, do I know you?!? Did we meet at a party in Bar Harbor? Were you ever a pirate?

Damn it. I thought if I got rid of my eye patch you wouldn't recognize me. Stop stalking me. Don't make me get out my mace.
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Did you put the tree or your wife on the roof on the ride home?

This and other questions may lead to some truth about this situation. Then again......
  • Just_Scott
    Options
    Oh sorry, are you getting out your mice?!? I have cheese...from a cave in France with goats and everything......
  • AmyP619
    Options
    Oh sorry, are you getting out your mice?!? I have cheese...from a cave in France with goats and everything......

I demand you take me there!!!!! Giddyup!
  • Just_Scott
    Options
    You'd never leave...cheese and wine....done.......we can zip out of Boston....
  • AmyP619
    Options
    You'd never leave...cheese and wine....done.......we can zip out of Boston....

I think we ambushed, hogtied, loaded, and ran off with this thread. Yup, we did.

Cheese and wine??? Nooooow you're talkin'.
  • Just_Scott
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing....everybody else is watching the Weather Channel and the Storm of the Century(14th one this year epic, life altering....wait....yep its raining here.)
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Over thanksgiving weekend, I was out and about christmas tree shopping with my wife and she went over to go look at the tall ones and I was by the short ones and there was an attractive middle-aged woman there looking at trees. We struck up a conversation but even though I was attracted and it was a flirty conversation my wife seemed a little upset when got back.

The woman when she was leaving the aisle said something like "don't be jealous" and my wife shot ME a look. Then she said that the other woman was just jealous of her for having me. Then I told my wife that I thought she was jealous because I was talking to her. My wife told me that I was just jealous of the cougar's ball of yarn or whatever it is they play with and that made me jealous.

Jealous jealous jealous? Jealous. JSF, jealous.

Something similar happened to me once, except she asked me if she intimidated me. I said, "Intimidated? Hell no! I doubt your d!ck is bigger than mine."

That seemed to do the trick.
  • AmyP619
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing....everybody else is watching the Weather Channel and the Storm of the Century(14th one this year epic, life altering....wait....yep its raining here.)

Here too. So riveting.
  • Just_Scott
    Options
    Yes yes yes...like watching paint dry....
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm not a jealous person, neither is my husband, but if some *kitten* had the balls to tell me "don't be jealous" she would have had my fist shoved down that big *kitten* mouth of hers! My husband would probably get a video camera out and cheer me on! HA HA - On another note, there is a huge difference between being jealous and wanting some respect. If and only IF my husband chatted up a beautiful woman at home depot and then allowed the skank to tell me something like that, mamma would not be a happy camper and he'd have some explaining to do. SOUNDS like someone was looking for some attention beefcakes, maybe JUST myabe your wife wouldn't "react" if you showed her some respect in that matter, then agan, I'm only go off what you wrote.
    5, i have 5 on my team!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I am so lost... I am so jealous of all of you that understand this thread!

uhhhhhhhhhh ur on johnnys team
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Troll???

First of all, if a woman ever finished speaking with my husband and then had the audicity to tell me don't be jealous when I showed up, she'll be eating my fist.

hahaha. agreed.

6! 6 onmy team. i can almost do soccer i think?
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I'm not a jealous person, neither is my husband, but if some *kitten* had the balls to tell me "don't be jealous" she would have had my fist shoved down that big *kitten* mouth of hers! My husband would probably get a video camera out and cheer me on! HA HA - On another note, there is a huge difference between being jealous and wanting some respect. If and only IF my husband chatted up a beautiful woman at home depot and then allowed the skank to tell me something like that, mamma would not be a happy camper and he'd have some explaining to do. SOUNDS like someone was looking for some attention beefcakes, maybe JUST myabe your wife wouldn't "react" if you showed her some respect in that matter, then agan, I'm only go off what you wrote.
    5, i have 5 on my team!

Do I have to read each page to find out about the teams? I'm so lazy.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I would have punched you in the **** if you were my husband...just sayin'. And that's why husband doesn't flirt with other women in front of me (and most likely not behind my back either).
    uh oh, it looks like we are starting a new team of which she's the captain. b/c i dont' want a husband puncher on my team. (I don't like domestic violence) and johnny prolly wants no punchers on his. SO yeah, 3rd team one member....go!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    This is the one scenario it is okay...b/c it would only ever happen once...and then never again. Although, maybe your wife flirting with some young guy at the gym would solve the situation. He could always show her proper squatting form.

And like someone else said, that lady would have been eating my fist or been called out as an old skank in the middle of Target (or wherever you were at). I'm not above making a huge scene; I'm not the jealous-type...I just like the drama.

now this is awkward? wants to punch lady too? decisions...decisions...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    5, i have 5 on my team!

Do I have to read each page to find out about the teams? I'm so lazy.

Then you're probably on johnny's team.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Have I wondered into the guy who needs attention thread??Lmfao

OMG, now we need to start a FOURTH TEAM for punchees!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Wait, do I know you?!? Did we meet at a party in Bar Harbor? Were you ever a pirate?

Damn it. I thought if I got rid of my eye patch you wouldn't recognize me. Stop stalking me. Don't make me get out my mace.

My team. 7!
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Over thanksgiving weekend, I was out and about christmas tree shopping with my wife and she went over to go look at the tall ones and I was by the short ones and there was an attractive middle-aged woman there looking at trees. We struck up a conversation but even though I was attracted and it was a flirty conversation my wife seemed a little upset when got back.

The woman when she was leaving the aisle said something like "don't be jealous" and my wife shot ME a look. Then she said that the other woman was just jealous of her for having me. Then I told my wife that I thought she was jealous because I was talking to her. My wife told me that I was just jealous of the cougar's ball of yarn or whatever it is they play with and that made me jealous.

Jealous jealous jealous? Jealous. JSF, jealous.
    IS this for real? I can't help but wonder what would possess said "cougar" to say that to your wife unless she was trying to piss her off though. lol