Just Jealous.

Options

Replies

• aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options

First of all, if a woman ever finished speaking with my husband and then had the audicity to tell me don't be jealous when I showed up, she'll be eating my fist.

Yeah, that's kind of a passive aggressive thing to do for her to have done!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    been called out as an old skank in the middle of Target (or wherever you were at). I'm not above making a huge scene; I'm not the jealous-type...I just like the drama.

I'm on Lisa's team, whatever that is.

Oh, and the dog collar team.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    been called out as an old skank in the middle of Target (or wherever you were at). I'm not above making a huge scene; I'm not the jealous-type...I just like the drama.

Okay so to clarify there are 4 teams I believe

1) johnny's "don't punch" its aggravated assault no fly list team.
    2) my punch the cougar team (but not really, just a figure of speech)
    3) Lisa's punch everybody for the drama team
    4) a leftovers team of people who said something so dumb or mean they are in punchees bin

( I don't get the dog collar team? is that the one with mace? )
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

I'm 110% on the dog collar team too.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Oh you!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Put me down for this one too!
  • Losing75byDecember
    Losing75byDecember Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Haha! I bet this didn't even happen! And if it did, why even post it on here unless your just looking for attention and sympathy from the girls. Please!!!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Haha! I bet this didn't even happen! And if it did, why even post it on here unless your just looking for attention and sympathy from the girls. Please!!!

You jealous?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    I would have punched you in the **** if you were my husband...just sayin'. And that's why husband doesn't flirt with other women in front of me (and most likely not behind my back either).

Well this seems healthy and not insane in the least. :noway:
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    It is natural to find other people attractive but openly showing attraction and flirting is very disrespectful to your spouse. I would never disrespect my husband like that. And if I did show some other man I was attracted to him and flirted with him all in my husband's face...if this man did have the temerity to then say to my husband 'don't be jealous' it is likely that my husband, an easy-going, laid-back kind of man usually, would knock his teeth down his throat.

Basically you and this woman dogged your wife out and then she had the nerve to go rub it in your wife's face. :noway:

Yep. This.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Speaking of jealous,...

My exboyfriend was jealous of ALL THE TIME. I was driving us home from dinner one night and forgot to turn on my lights. Some guy honked at me and made a flashy motion with his hand. My boyfriend looked at me with rage and started yelling at me asking if I knew that guy and why was he honking at me. >.< Never date crazy.

I dated one of these! Haha, it's creepy when they seem normal for a couple of months, and then the crazy just pops up out of nowhere. That is always my cure to exit the relationship immediately.
  • arcana7609
    arcana7609 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am so glad my that in 14 years my boyfriend has never done anything like this. One time a girl told me that he was looking good not knowing that we were together apparently. I agreed.

Later on she kept coming up to him and flirting and he just had a puzzled expression on his face it made me giggle.

I came up to him and sort of slid under his arm and hugged him and she did too and he looked down at her in alarm. It was so cute because he had no clue what was going on.

I told him later and he was like "oh..I thought she was differently abled"
  • Losing75byDecember
    Options

You jealous?

You make no sense. Lol. Jealous of what??? Is that a serious question?
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

You jealous?

You make no sense. Lol. Jealous of what??? Is that a serious question?

Sounds sort of jealous.

Also it's not going to be healthy for you to lose that much weight by the 31st. I beg you to reconsider your goal.
  • tjthegreatone
    Options
    Don't understand 'jealous'.
    Envy, feelings of inadequacy/inferiority/insecurity yes, I get those.
    I think often these are what drive what we call jealousy..
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    This one time in Jr. High this girl in P.E. class was jealous of my girlfriend.

Exactly...:drinker:
  • One_Fur_luck
    Options

HEYYYYYYY...it is DECEMBER....this is so exciting...did you lose the 75 pounds???????????
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    It is natural to find other people attractive but openly showing attraction and flirting is very disrespectful to your spouse. I would never disrespect my husband like that. And if I did show some other man I was attracted to him and flirted with him all in my husband's face...if this man did have the temerity to then say to my husband 'don't be jealous' it is likely that my husband, an easy-going, laid-back kind of man usually, would knock his teeth down his throat.

Basically you and this woman dogged your wife out and then she had the nerve to go rub it in your wife's face. :noway:

Yep. This.

I find it a turn on when someone flirts with my man.

I also dont care if he checks out other women. The human body is beautiful...go head and look.... I sure do.
  • One_Fur_luck
    Options

Yep. This.

I find it a turn on when someone flirts with my man.

I also dont care if he checks out other women. The human body is beautiful...go head and look.... I sure do.
    This shows no respect for him whatsoever, or yourself.
  • Losing75byDecember
    Options

HEYYYYYYY...it is DECEMBER....this is so exciting...did you lose the 75 pounds???????????

Last I weighed myself, I was down 53. My next weigh-in is 12/24! Will be pretty close I think. Thanks for asking. :)