Are women interested in men with muscles?

Options

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Some do.
    Some don't.

WTF??? You mean women have individual preference and are not a collective body of likes and dislikes????

I know it sounds weird but yes

R u being cereal? cuz this sounds like bro science to me... but if it's true you might have just opened my eyes to crazy possibilities!
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Can't talk for all women, but I am.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    HA! OP asked a simple, basic question about what level of muscle mass appeals to women and everyone had to get all deep and emotional or uptight about it.
    That's what I love about MFP!

Don't you dare admit that physical appearance has anything to do with attraction. :sick:

This. You're always going to get the stock answer: confidence. Total cop out. You're telling me a 400lb man with confidence has the same shot at a woman as a shredded guy? Flat out 100% lie.

Depends... is the woman 400lbs too?
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    In for the input on this one....
    Cause I have no idea how to read or understand women. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    HA! OP asked a simple, basic question about what level of muscle mass appeals to women and everyone had to get all deep and emotional or uptight about it.

Don't you dare admit that physical appearance has anything to do with attraction. :sick:

This. You're always going to get the stock answer: confidence. Total cop out. You're telling me a 400lb man with confidence has the same shot at a woman as a shredded guy? Flat out 100% lie.

yes

Half-ton man's wedding day

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5i7wUf-BZJd2LAtrLKpvF2D4r7DGXUl0CHy2Dl9pN6DlRF82J
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

I'll disagree to a point. I've seen way too many intelligent and confident guys that are far from shredded walk down the aisle with very attractive women. Sure, muscles are an asset but it's the attitude that matters most
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options

Fair point, we'll say under a duece.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Some do.
    Some don't.

WTF??? You mean women have individual preference and are not a collective body of likes and dislikes????

I know it sounds weird but yes

The amount of BS in these forums never fails to amaze me . . .

Agreed. Everyone knew what he meant. Geesuz.

so many bs
    very deep
    not wow.
  • arghbowl
    Options

Fair point, we'll say under a duece.

In that case homeboy should go to Big & Tall, cuz thats a Negative, Ghostrider.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I just wish this thread had come with a photo graph with the different BF $'s so we could choose from, like the females one. I think that would have been way more helpful to OP...and way more fun as an audience, i mean as test subjects.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    this guy has no visible muscle...

make-it-rain-arab.gif
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options

Are you taking about a chance for a LTR or a hook up? These are two completely desperate things.
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I am :blushing: My past men folk have spoiled me, I don't think I've ever dated a guy without at least a 6 pack. That being said, you can only look at a pretty face and rippling abs for so long. Brains are a must. To each her own though, good luck with whatever you're getting at OP!
  • arghbowl
    Options
    this guy has no visible muscle...

make-it-rain-arab.gif

what a f*cking *kitten*

Good money in camel racing, brah. Good money indeed.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Can't talk for all women, but I am.

I don't have a lot....but you can come sweep me off my feet, and whisper sweet nothings in my ear... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And if cranshinibon is reading this....
    He can do the same....I may even whisper back.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

Are you taking about a chance for a LTR or a hook up? These are two completely desperate things.

I think that saying they're desperate is pretty judgmental :wink:
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options

Shouldn't matter. Stock confidence answer should apply to all situations since it's the most often given.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I prefer somewhere between this guy:

0886970624ecd78baa9f92c5a78e4b5e6d5f807d82da4bd957bc779eaa1ead99.jpg

And this guy:
    Jay-Cutler-19.jpg
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options

I think that saying they're desperate is pretty judgmental :wink:
    Stupid autocorrect!