Lock Up Yo Husbands!

Options
WeepingAngel81
WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
I had the craziest conversation with a neighbor lady who must've been hitting the sauce a bit last night...

Little backgroud.Single mom of 2. I don't get out much so I made a profile on an online dating website. I have gone on a few dates and haven't clicked with anyone, but it's only been a month since I created the profile. Anyway, she calls me last night and starts by asking me if I could turn off my Christmas lights becaue they were shining in her bedroom and her husband was trying to sleep.

Let me also paint a pic of my neighbors. They are nice enough, but they are all content with sitting around smoking all day and really doing nothing with their lives. I will say hi if I am outside and I will have a quick conversation, but that's about it.

Well, here I am thinking that the light convo would be the end, but then she asks how my dating life was going. Then she launches into a lecture about how online dating is evil. Um...okie dok. Then she says "And stay away from sleeping with married men. You're too horny and too lonely, and you have no idea what kind of decisions you are making right now." :noway:

Wait...What?

So I reassure her I am not looking for anyone's husband that eventually I would like to find a man of my own. She says "That's good because if you came after my husband we would have issues" Come to find out she told another neighbor that I wanted her husband as well. She told this other neighbor "Well she is single" What the heck is that supposed to me.

This has been your PSA of the day. Apparently I am attracted to shiny objects in the shape of wedding rings becuase I am single and horny :laugh:

Anyone else have bat *kitten* crazy people in their lives?

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Lollll, man, I'd have more lights on that side of the house.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    YEs a school mom. she's nutso.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    If you look at her husband and he looks back it means he is cheating.
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options

I think your on to something!
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    lololololololol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

specially if they text. and she throws him out of the house. better start texting now. she seems like she'd have lot's of drama days. poor guy.
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options

Noooo, you do not poke the crazy bear.
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options

specially if they text. and she throws him out of the house. better start texting now. she seems like she'd have lot's of drama days. poor guy.

In order to text I will need to ask him for his number. This means talking to him. If I don't look at him while I talk is it considered cheating?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

In order to text I will need to ask him for his number. This means talking to him. If I don't look at him while I talk is it considered cheating?
    Just remember, if you place a restraining order, that obviously means you want him LOL.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    OMG......I'm so sorry. I'll talk to my wife about that. Yes, she was on her 4th glass of Vodka/Cranberry. She gets a little crazy but, she's harmless. By the way...she'll be out of town next week if you wanna come over and hang a little while. :smokin:

oh...and one more thing. I really wish you hadn't replaced that blind in the bathroom window. I was enjoying the view :wink:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    The last time I had a bat **** crazy person in my life, I divorced her.
  • indigo827
    Options
    Why do people assume just because you're single that you want their husbands? This has happened to me before as well. People are crazy. I told them that I didn't want the husband that I had, so I definitely don't want their husband. ;)
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    OMG......I'm so sorry. I'll talk to my wife about that. Yes, she was on her 4th glass of Vodka/Cranberry. She gets a little crazy but, she's harmless. By the way...she'll be out of town next week if you wanna come over and hang a little while. :smokin:

oh...and one more thing. I really wish you hadn't replaced that blind in the bathroom window. I was enjoying the view :wink:

Well since I can't look at you (because that would be cheating) I couldn't tell you enjoyed it. I will take down two tonight and signal you with the above mentioned red lights.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

pffffffffft amateur you dont' need to talk to him just intercept a cell phone bill. i'm so sure...talk. kids these days.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I keep trying to lock mine away. Oh, you said lock em up. Nevermind.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Why do people assume just because you're single that you want their husbands? This has happened to me before as well. People are crazy. I told them that I didn't want the husband that I had, so I definitely don't want their husband. ;)
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Well my husband IS pretty hawt....
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Well my husband IS pretty hawt....
    want
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member