Replies

• blindcode
    Options
    This is so funny!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    Lollll, man, I'd have more lights on that side of the house.

Noooo, you do not poke the crazy bear.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    C'mon admit it, a guy who sits and smokes all day....right next door...you KNOW you want him!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well his bed room window IS directly adjacent to mine. Maybe I should just do a strip tease and see if he'll come to the dark side!
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    So I reassure her I am not looking for anyone's husband that eventually I would like to find a man of my own.

Shoulda said you saw her husband's profile on that dating site....
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    My curse in life is that I don't have enough crazy people in my life... this sounds like an awesome neighbor to mess with. You should start having random people send him love letters or packages (download some boudoir pics from the net).

Not necessary have you creeped OP's profile? All she needs to do is send her pink/mauve top pic as her Holiday cards captioned correctly. I mean hourgl*kitten* for days.

I'm trying to get the Wife more paranoid without getting Weepingangel involved because like she mentioned the wife seems legit crazy.

But I do agree on that pic :tongue: :laugh: .
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    So I reassure her I am not looking for anyone's husband that eventually I would like to find a man of my own.

Aw man! that would've been good. She called me at 11pm and woke me up so I wasn't thinking fast enough.
  • Mr_Knight
    Options
    Better yet, tell her you moved next door BECAUSE of his profile. And would she be so kind as to leave the curtains/blinds open a little longer at night.

:laugh:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

Dear god, that would've went nuclear!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    My curse in life is that I don't have enough crazy people in my life... this sounds like an awesome neighbor to mess with. You should start having random people send him love letters or packages (download some boudoir pics from the net).

Not necessary have you creeped OP's profile? All she needs to do is send her pink/mauve top pic as her Holiday cards captioned correctly. I mean hourgl*kitten* for days.

I'm trying to get the Wife more paranoid without getting Weepingangel involved because like she mentioned the wife seems legit crazy.

But I do agree on that pic :tongue: :laugh: .

:drinker:
  • Mr_Knight
    Options
    Maybe I should just do a strip tease and see if he'll come to the dark side!

Snapchat it to MFP first...you know, for quality control...
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options

Dear god, that would've went nuclear!

Oh man she would've went (even more) white trash on me then!
  • wheird
    Options
    I'm almost hoping that WeepingAngel is crazy enough to taunt the crazy neighbor...and then post all about it.
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    C'mon admit it, a guy who sits and smokes all day....right next door...you KNOW you want him!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well his bed room window IS directly adjacent to mine. Maybe I should just do a strip tease and see if he'll come to the dark side!
    :laugh: oh don't the poor guy has a loony wife he doesn't. Need blue balls too:sad:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I'd tell her not to worry you suck a lot of D and lick a lot of P so youre not interested in that slug she's married to
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of an ex-girlfriend who regularly accused me of cheating on her, or wanting to cheat on her.... because I talked with the woman at the gas station while paying for gas, got home from work 10 minutes later than usual, and, my personal favorite, said "Thank you" to the 15 year old girl who bagged our groceries. :ohwell: :noway: :grumble:

Last I heard she was on her 5th husband, and she's the same age as me.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

Aw man! that would've been good. She called me at 11pm and woke me up so I wasn't thinking fast enough.

she called you up at night to tell you this. Wow, someone is really worried I bet she went off on her poor husband for the imagined cheating and crazy acts against nature she already has you two doing in her mind
  • WeepingAngel81
    Options
    This reminds me of an ex-girlfriend who regularly accused me of cheating on her, or wanting to cheat on her.... because I talked with the woman at the gas station while paying for gas, got home from work 10 minutes later than usual, and, my personal favorite, said "Thank you" to the 15 year old girl who bagged our groceries. :ohwell: :noway: :grumble:

Last I heard she was on her 5th husband, and she's the same age as me.

Does she live in Lincoln by any chance??
  • rayvynn5374
    rayvynn5374 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I think another woman "checking out my man" would be pretty cool! After all I know where he is every night and welp been married 20 years.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm almost hoping that WeepingAngel is crazy enough to taunt the crazy neighbor...and then post all about it.

I think even if she does nothing we are still in for some interesting threads. Make sure to title them in an easy to find way?
  • wheird
    Options

I think even if she does nothing we are still in for some interesting threads. Make sure to title them in an easy to find way?

Low cut top while getting the mail drama!!