Day by Day Challenge

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    1. Riverwalk with friend:) I think she needs it more than anything right now just to get some of the stress out. So should be a good walk!!
    2. Halloween Decorations will get done. hehe Its my fav holiday cause its just so much fun and I really want my house to be festive.
    3. water water water totally didn't drink enough today. Gonna make sure I keep the big water bottle with me tomorrow. I need to drink at least 3 of them to get enough. So I'm aiming for 4.
    4. take all that stuff and donate it.

1 DONE
    2 Well I got it out of storage so its a start
    3. working on that still but only have one more bottle to go
    4. DONE

So goals for Wed

1. Water
    2. Do some time on the Elliptical. It sits in the basement collecting dust I should make use of it now that I'm feeling more likely to last longer than 5 mins
    3. clean out the linen closet. its a mess in there and its kinda scary to open it up!! hehe

Hep, When you posted it was 4:15 on tuesday afternoon for me. I'm in Indiana and on Eastern time zone. Hope that helps a little for you:)

Dinner time for me, yes we eat late. I'll be checking back in tomorrow evening. Have a good evening or day depending where you are in this world:)
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Epic fail on goals Monday! I know I said no excuses BUT I feel accomplished either way because in the past two days I have pretty much figured out how to get out of school in the time I wanted, planned my whole class schedule and saw both my advisors. It's been crazy busy! I did scrub down the bathroom though! So that was good. Congrats to everyone doing so well with soda! I wish I could do the same. I cut out soda and am drinking tea (a little better but not by much).

Leela I am the way all the way to the right in the picture with the dark hair and green bow. And thanks to whoever congratulated me on my exams! (Forget who it was).

hepkitty-- you showed up as 1:15pm on my wall. Crazy difference!

My goals for today were to

1. Make it to all of my classes and meetings (I have one more at 10).
    2. Outline a chapter in my family systems books (getting to work on it after this since I haven't been in my room since 9am and it's now 8pm)
    3. Clean my room. (Obviously not done yet).

I'll check in before bed and let you know how I did and post my goals for tomorrow since i'm waking up super early to get Laramie Project tickets for free! So excited!

Weather here is weird and making my allergies awful. For example, I leave today at 9am. It's raining and gross, kind of cold. Gets super hot about halfway through the day and dry (I'm still wearing my rainboots and carrying an umbrella looking quite stupid) and now it's freezing outside. O Happy Valley, I knew you would do this to me sometime.

Talk to you all soonish!

Nicole
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I'm a little late getting Wedneday's goals in, but here goes: <--Tuesday's goals....I guess I'm just a day ahead of myself.

1. stay within my calories, esp since I'm not working out today. YES!
    2. no soda, drink water around the clock to avoid water retention. YES!
    3. try to get to bed earlier, I have been going to bed late and getting up early, then I have no energy half way through the day. HMMMM...MAYBE

That about sums things up today. no abs or push ups, no workout at all, not even the wii.... YES! my body is so sore today. I may soak after I'm done posting.
    So the real Wednesday's goals...

1. Go to zumba in the morning and 30 minutes of cardio after.
    2. Eat food in moderation. portion control
    3. don't force myself to eat if I am not hungry.
    4. continue drinking 9 glasses of water a day.
    5. abs and push ups

have a great night. I may not be on early tomorrow so happy hump day!
  • PSUgrl921
    Options
    Room is clean and outline is done! And made it to all my meetings! Yay! Ok so goals for tomorrow are...

1. Gym
    2. Get a Halloween Costume (reward for getting to the gym)
    3. Study so I can rock on my exam/quiz on Thursday.
    4. Wake up at 7:30 so I can get free Laramie project tickets at 8. UGHHHH especially since it's 12:30 right now.

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Nicole
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010

GOALS:
    -DRINK 8 8 OZ H20
    -GO TO WAL MART DO GROCERY SHOPPING
    -WATCH THE REMAINDER OF LAST WEEK'S BIGGEST LOSER SHOW
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Good evening everyone,

Thank goodness Wednesday is nearly over and so glad now I am back at home. Wednesday is a very stressful day at work for everyone.

So for today.......
    1.Stay within my cals - check
    2.Try and keep this positive attitude that I have right now - check
    3.Try and get in at least 30 mins exercise - ah, I only did 20 mins on the exercise bike but I will make up for this tomorrow!

I will keep the same 3 goals for tomorrow.

Thank you hepkitty! Everyone is so wonderful and supportive x
  • hepkitty
    Options
    Yesterday's goals:
    - Don't snack too hard this afternoon: Did reasonably well at this, I'd call it a half-done goal :)
    - Drink lots of water DONE
    - Do some exercise, either play squash or go for a run: Played squash so done.

Today:
    - Drink 1 litre of water outside of work
    - Go grocery shopping
    - Do 50 crunches
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    1. Water
    2. Do some time on the Elliptical. It sits in the basement collecting dust I should make use of it now that I'm feeling more likely to last longer than 5 mins
    3. clean out the linen closet. its a mess in there and its kinda scary to open it up!! hehe

1 done
    2 well i didn't do that but i walked along the riverwalk instead:)
    3. didn't get to that today:(

2 out of 3 isn't too bad. even if one was a little different then what I planned on:)

So for Thursday

1. Riverwalk in the AM with my friend again:)
    2. laundry
    3. enjoy my evening with the hubby cause its our anniversary:) 4 years for us.

Well I'm off to watch some tv and relax for the night. Have a good one everybody!
  • kizzy_muss
    Options

GOALS:
    -DRINK 8 8 OZ H20 - drank 4 8 oz h20 so far...it not midnight yet...lol
    -GO TO WAL MART DO GROCERY SHOPPING - :bigsmile:
    -WATCH THE REMAINDER OF LAST WEEK'S BIGGEST LOSER SHOW - not yet but again not midnight here yet...lol
  • kizzy_muss
    Options

GOALS:
    -DRINK 8 8 OZ H20 :drinker:
    -GO TO WAL MART DO GROCERY SHOPPING :flowerforyou:
    -WATCH THE REMAINDER OF LAST WEEK'S BIGGEST LOSER SHOW :flowerforyou:

there was a challenge on a weight loss support group that im a part of that said for me to watch the first episode of this season's biggest loser and to pick my partner that i most relate to...i pick adam...he was always an overweight person all his life even when he was a child....
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
    LAST DAY OF THE MONTH...LOL...

i think we should have different thread each month for the day by day challenge

here are my goals for the day:
    -jillian michaels kick boxing
    -60 mins walking
    -more grocery shopping
  • PSUgrl921
    Options
    Kizzy_muss, I totally agree. So whoever is on first tomorrow, start the new thread!

As for me, I had another epic fail day yesterday because I got really sick. I had no clue you could get this sick this fast. I was fine in the morning, just a little sore for no reason and then by the time I got back to my room at 12 I had a fever (don't have a thermometer but no doubt I had one), weakness, muscle aches, my tonsils are taking over my throat, a headache, chills and sweats. What the heck? And I can't get into the doctors till tomorrow. So my goals for today are drink lots of fluids and get my assignment done for my class tomorrow and sleep, sleep, sleep. I don't think I've been this sick since middle school when I used to get the flu-- so that's probably what it is.

Hope everyone else is having a better week than me!

Nicole
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    So the real Wednesday's goals...

1. Go to zumba in the morning and 30 minutes of cardio after.
    2. Eat food in moderation. portion control
    3. don't force myself to eat if I am not hungry.
    4. continue drinking 9 glasses of water a day.
    5. abs and push ups

1. I went to zumba but onl did 15 minutes of cardio afterwards. I was wore out, plus I was trying to stay on a time table.
    2. sorta, all the way until the end of the night. then I just had too many snacks.
    3. I listen to my body's signals.
    4. I did drink 9 glasses of water, but I also drank 3 cans of diet soda BAD
    5 yes and yes

Thursday-
    1. rest or light cardio.
    2. no snacks/soda
    3. cook meals for today and tomorrow.
    4. drink tons of water.
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Well, major fail on all counts....
    1.Stay within my cals
    2.Try and keep this positive attitude that I have right now
    3.Try and get in at least 30 mins exercise

I will try again for tomorrow. Today has been a bad day for me.
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
    here are my goals for the day:
    -jillian michaels kick boxing - NOT ACHIEVED
    -60 mins walking (ACHIEVED....SO FAR I DID 165 MINS OF WALKING...THE DAY IS NOT OVER YET....THAT'S 2 HOURS 45 MINS....
    -more grocery shopping - achieved (GOT INGREDIENTS FOR SATURDAY DINNER...MY CHEAT DAY...I'M MAKING THE INSIDE OUT BURGER FOR THE HOUSE

-THE REASON WHY I DIDN'T DO THE KICKBOXING TODAY: with 2 hours and 45 mins of walking PLUS again the day is not over yet and with me having to go to work this evening...i'm resting...lol
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    hey everyone! we've moved!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/124077-day-by-day-challenge-part-2-october

already have some new faces.

see you on the new thread!

Leela.