Breasts, leave them or Augment them?

Options

Replies

• rypstorm
    rypstorm Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Don't do it. Cosmetics aside, the scarring inherent to the procedure can really screw up mammogram interpretation while screening for breast cancer.
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Me with natural breasts- Sad, no self esteem, self conscious in intimate situations.
    Me with implants- Happy, glowing with confidence, feeling sexier by the day.

And somehow this is a BAD thing?? I'm pretty sure I 100x more attractive with confidence then I was before.
  • TheGymGypsy
    Options
    Don't do it. Cosmetics aside, the scarring inherent to the procedure can really screw up mammogram interpretation while screening for breast cancer.

If you have a good surgeon, scars should be pretty much invisible after a year of healing.
    If you get under the muscle implants it will not affect mammograms.
    BAM
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options

.....Have you noticed that not one male in this thread has replied "Heck yes, by all means go and buy some double D hooters"?

that might be because it's not our place to tell the OP or any other woman what to do, or what not to do, with their bodies. who really cares what you prefer?

Thank you! I wonder how men would feel about a bunch of women telling them what they should and shouldn't do about the size of their junk, and whether they should be circumcised or not. :huh:

many if not most women have opnions on corcumcistion (and for most guys, a woman's opnion was pretty damn important in them either having it done or not)
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Me with natural breasts- Sad, no self esteem, self conscious in intimate situations.

And somehow this is a BAD thing?? I'm pretty sure I 100x more attractive with confidence then I was before.

Didn't you know? You're supposed to live your life according to what other people think you should do, not by what you think is best. :indifferent:
  • Siansonea
    Options

.....Have you noticed that not one male in this thread has replied "Heck yes, by all means go and buy some double D hooters"?

that might be because it's not our place to tell the OP or any other woman what to do, or what not to do, with their bodies. who really cares what you prefer?

Thank you! I wonder how men would feel about a bunch of women telling them what they should and shouldn't do about the size of their junk, and whether they should be circumcised or not. :huh:

many if not most women have opnions on corcumcistion, and if there was a reliable way to do penis englargemnts they would on that as well

And how do you feel about it when women sit around and tell you what you should and shouldn't do with your dangly bits? :huh:
  • Rage_Phish
    Options

many if not most women have opnions on corcumcistion, and if there was a reliable way to do penis englargemnts they would on that as well

And how do you feel about it when women sit around and tell you what you should and shouldn't do with your dangly bits? :huh:

dont really care, unless i'm trying to put them inside that woman
  • TheGymGypsy
    Options

Didn't you know? You're supposed to live your life according to what other people think you should do, not by what you think is best. :indifferent:

Whoops.
  • Siansonea
    Options

Great. When one of us wants you to do that, we'll consult you about your breast size preferences, etc. :smokin:
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I used to spill out of a D cup - probably could have been a DD but never went to get refitted. After losing 100 pounds I am now just barely a B cup. It's sad because I still have about 30 pounds to lose.

I hate my body. I try to like it. i do. It's carried a baby. It's carried me 26.2 miles a number of times, it's gotten me fast, it's taken me places. But I can't stand the skin on my stomach and the flat chest I now have.

I am trying to get pregnant right now but after pregnancy and breast feeding I am fully planning on researching skin removal and an augmentation by full support of my husband. he's fine with how I am now but he doesn't like that I always turn away from him when I change or how self conscious I am. I used to be adamantly opposed to surgery but then I figured if I workd so hard to get my body somewhere and I am still going to be picking over things I can't change - i.e. boob size - then maybe it's worth exploring.

Do what you need to do. It doesn't hurt to go throuhg a consult!
  • Rage_Phish
    Options

Great. When one of us wants you to do that, we'll consult you about your breast size preferences, etc. :smokin:

I never offered my opnions or preferences on breast size, nor would I.
  • Siansonea
    Options

I never offered my opnions or preferences on breast size, nor would I.

And none of us shared our opinions on circumcision and sausage size, so I guess we're even, huh? :flowerforyou:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on going in for a consultation soon. Now that I'm 20 pounds from goal, I figure it's close enough to at least start talking about it. In fact, I may just make the call after typing this out since I've been saying all year that I'd get the consult done by the end of 2013...probably will have to wait until early 2014 though at this point. I'm pretty sure I'll need an augmentation/lift combo based on what I've researched on my own but I'm sure the doc will tell me.

After being obese for 18 years of my 39, my skin has really paid the price. I'm mostly happy with how a lot of my skin has recovered considering the abuse I put it through but my arms, belly and breasts are in really bad shape. The thing with my belly and arms is that I think once the rest of the fat is gone, the skin will continue to retract because I still see changes every day in those areas. I'll never be a bikini model but I honestly think it'll get better. However with my breasts, they just keep getting smaller and saggier and the skin is not recovering at all. It's almost all stretch marks because that's where I gain and lose quickly and that *kitten* don't bounce back.

Here I am justifying to all you lovely folks but ultimately I don't care what anyone else thinks. I want them done and I'm going to get them done! I'll be honest though and say initially I was hesitant because I felt like I was just getting them done for Hubs but the more time passes, the more I know I want to have them done for me. He'll be happy of course, but that's just a side bennie.
  • retrobyte
    retrobyte Posts: 169 Member
    Options

I guess if I'd started a thread on a public forum asking questions about what I should and shouldn't do with my dangly bits, I'd welcome all viewpoints and opinions for consideration.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

I guess if I'd started a thread on a public forum asking questions about what I should and shouldn't do with my dangly bits, I'd welcome all viewpoints and opinions for consideration.

The person you are talking to didn't start the thread.
  • retrobyte
    Options

I know that. My statement is valid.
  • retrobyte
    Options

Fair enough. You're still a jerkwad though.

Your personal soap box has nothing to do with the OP.
  • Siansonea
    Options

Fair enough. You're still a jerkwad though.

Your personal soap box has nothing to do with the OP.

And yet the OP responded to my first post favorably. I gave her actual useful information, something a little more substantive than "yuk fake tits hate em lol". :tongue:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Fair enough.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

And you know what? You gave your opinion. But once was enough. You don't need to keep coming back and telling women that have or want to get a boob job that you won't be attracted to them anymore. And you really don't need to pretend that you're speaking for all men either.

You've said your piece. Keep it movin