Breasts, leave them or Augment them?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• HawaiianGoddess
    Options
    Fyi..I had a baby 5 months ago.. I breast fed.. not a problem. . An my boobs are still beautiful n perky ..even after kids!
  • crimsonandclovers
    Options
    I've been planning to get implants for a few years now, so I'm thinking once I hit my goal weight, I'll look into quotations & such. I've got a fairly large chest, 32E (UK sizing) & they're already a bit on the drooping side due to losing 90lbs in my teens. I'd want to be a 32F, get them perked up & evened out hah.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    Options
    Leave em. Im part of the itty bitty titty committee and damn proud ;)
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    no accepting small boobs here.......... I had DD's installed about 8 years ago and would do it again in a heartbeat. best money my ex-husband ever spent. :laugh: :bigsmile: :love:
  • VonDressToLarge
    Options
    Wait until after you have all the kids you want. When you're done with kids. Sit down with your partner, decide if it's something you really want and if you feel they will give you confidence. Get them done!!! There is nothing wrong with having them natural and how they are now so long as you're happy. If you feel you'd be happier with getting them done. There's nothing wrong with that either. We have one life, so make it amazing! =D
  • MarKayDee
    Options
    I've had D/DD since highschool, it's been terrible. When I had my son, I breastfed for about 8 months, they firmed back up where they belonged and aside from some slight continental drift (huge amounts of cleavage, and some extra side fat) when I laid down they were great.

Then I started losing weight, they're jigglier and a bit droopy, but still full enough to look nice. If they get too sad looking and the skin doesn't recouperate I would consider a lift, but I know personally I'll be giving my skin a fighting chance to pull the girls back up.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue and I have decided to start saving for an augmentation. Whether I do it or not, I'm not sure, but I am planning for it. I have gone down from 38DD to 34C after 20 pounds and I have 40 more pounds to go. We'll see where I end up, but I am certainly not opposed to augmentation, even if just for the lift.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Leave em. Im part of the itty bitty titty committee and damn proud ;)

Ooh, ooh, can I join please?? I am so looking forward to losing weight in this department. With my luck, though, I'll shrink everywhere but there. And if I do end up losing in my breasts and they end up sad-looking, I would leave them.
  • hmg90
    hmg90 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I had mine increased from an A/small B to a D. I was 21 (am 23 now) and people kept saying I should wait till after children, but I refused to. I don't want to wait to look good and feel good in my own body.

The surgery was fine for me, very little pain, they are soft and I have almost no scarring. Could not be happier.

It's a personal decision but for some it is the right thing.
  • 181916d1280974374-2000-es300-chrome-oval-exhaust-tips-useless-without-pics.jpg

^^^ This
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    181916d1280974374-2000-es300-chrome-oval-exhaust-tips-useless-without-pics.jpg

^^^ This

And this.

31988-a225014dc8c946241bc23c0d3df9bcb6.jpg
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I'll pipe up as a woman that has size 50J naturally.

Do it for you, and don't go too big. Research your surgeon and your options. There are a lot of techniques for both lifts and for augmentation, and not all doctors will do them all.

Personally, I wouldn't wish large breasts on anyone. I realize that fake breasts are typically lighter than natural, which you should be grateful for... Discuss not only with a plastic surgeon, but also your regular physician. If you have an unstable spine, I'd be hesitant to go much bigger than a C cup, honestly.

Either way, you have to realize that they are probably not ever going to be perfect, and you have to accept the body that you have. My boobs are full but still hang just because of sheer weight... and a good bra puts them up high and tight just fine. We're talking 50ish pounds of boobs on me. We've measured. So it's doable with the right garments and the right attitude.

Personally, I would leave them until you are sure you are done losing, so that you don't have to go back. The couple years you need to get the money together will afford you the chance to adjust. Don't insist upon yourself that you do so if you decide you are okay... just save the money anyway... that way, if you change your mind, you can have a fabulous vacation instead :)

Editing just to add that in my case, my breast size has INCREASED since I started losing. I was just an H/I cup when I start but the changes in my hormones and everything since I started has plumped them further. It is nuts.
  • SwampWitch666
    SwampWitch666 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I've /always/ wanted a boob job. I grew up reading comic books, and although their women are /obviously/ not "natural", it's so damn aesthetically pleasing to me. I already have big eyes and ridiculous hair, I need my matching boobs someday too!

I've watched Shaaanxo's Boob Job Vlogs on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx9ipXOMNRI) and I've done a bit of research on my own, I definitely want to get them done in Thailand.