Do I look better curvy or slim? (pics)

Options

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    You also said:

"Oh, and people on here tend to have a BMI on the higher end, so I think they are biased when they say that the second one looks better (they probably subconscioucly feel they have to defend heavier weights). "

So there's the assumption that the originators of the '13' commentaries are jealous and bitter and then there's you know, us defensive fatties.

My logic is right here. But it's being wasted, I'm afraid.

There's no logic for this assumption. Those were two different sentences. And yes, I believe that a lot of people on here have a distorted view of what look healthy, sorry.

Waiting for the second round of attack (not because I enjoy it but because I know there WILL be a second one...).

I don't see how she doesn't look "healthy" in the second picture. Her body fat is obviously not high.

Because lala thinks her legs look fat. /shrug
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    In for wine in Runner5's basement.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    you have this user on ignore

I suggest everyone else do the same for this obviously bored trolling catfish.

Well there you go being all sensible, besides it's stops being fun when they make it more and more obvious. Plus the wine is downstairs.

The benefits of living in a tiny flat my kitchen is just a few steps from my bedroom and couch :laugh: :drinker:
  • lalala541
    Options

Well there you go being all sensible, besides it's stops being fun when they make it more and more obvious. Plus the wine is downstairs.

How is sharing one's opinion trolling?
  • Achrya
    Options

The benefits of living in a tiny flat my kitchen is just a few steps from my bedroom and couch :laugh: :drinker:

Truth. The wine is a mere 10 steps away.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options

But you're drinking rum.

My tiny place allows for all the alcohols to be within ten steps as well. All the better to gain weight and be the "wrong" picture. Or the "right" picture....meh...too many hairs to split there.

I have the OP on "ignore" so I haven't even seen the pictures.'

I pick 3, or none of the above.
  • lalala541
    Options
    You also said:

"Oh, and people on here tend to have a BMI on the higher end, so I think they are biased when they say that the second one looks better (they probably subconscioucly feel they have to defend heavier weights). "

So there's the assumption that the originators of the '13' commentaries are jealous and bitter and then there's you know, us defensive fatties.

There's no logic for this assumption. Those were two different sentences. And yes, I believe that a lot of people on here have a distorted view of what look healthy, sorry.

Waiting for the second round of attack (not because I enjoy it but because I know there WILL be a second one...).

I don't see how she doesn't look "healthy" in the second picture. Her body fat is obviously not high.

Because lala thinks her legs look fat. /shrug

Wow, everyone is attacking me for making illogical assumptions, and now YOU are making one...When did I say her legs look fat? I said they look FATTER in the 2nd pic than in the other one, I never said they look fat per se (they obviously aren't).
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Runner5AbelTownship Posts: 243 Member
    Options

I have three different Cupcake reds. A Merlot, a Cab and a Pinot Noir. Preference? I'm using it's anti oxidant properties to prepare myself for my long run in the pouring rain tomorrow morning. It's part of my training program.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

But you're drinking rum.

My tiny place allows for all the alcohols to be within ten steps as well. All the better to gain weight and be the "wrong" picture. Or the "right" picture....meh...too many hairs to split there.

Nope, no rum today - I'm drinking *whispers*alcopops - the shame :embarassed: but I'm broke and drinking stuff that was left after a party.

Saving the rum for celebration cocktails at some point. :bigsmile:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

I have three different Cupcake reds. A Merlot, a Cab and a Pinot Noir. Preference? I'm using it's anti oxidant properties to prepare myself for my long run in the pouring rain tomorrow morning. It's part of my training program.

Are you having it by itself or with something? I'm always partial to Merlots and Cabs on their own merits...
  • Achrya
    Options

You had me until 'run'.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options
    I've just tried the Cupcake brand, anyone have another mid price range red to recommend?
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Sounds like an excellent training programme.

I'll have some cab please :bigsmile:

I wish I had some wine :grumble:
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options

Are you having it by itself or with something? I'm always partial to Merlots and Cabs on their own merits...

I'm having it with a glass. Ok, it's a jam jar but it's a small jam jar so it's classy. It' has raised grapes on it and everthing.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options

You had me until 'run'.

You can stay here and mind the corks. i don't know what they'd do, exactly, but...
  • Chargercali5
    Options
    Curvy!
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options

But you're drinking rum.

Nope, no rum today - I'm drinking *whispers*alcopops - the shame :embarassed: but I'm broke and drinking stuff that was left after a party.

Saving the rum for celebration cocktails at some point. :bigsmile:

I had to google alcopops. Geeze, when I was a kid we never had that stuff. Although when I was a kid you could buy booze and cigs really easily.

Must go feed child. So demanding.
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Whatever makes you feel best, OP.

I feel either one looks great!
  • lalala541
    Options
    You also said:

Ok, I just saw this.

When exactly did I say she doesn't look healthy? Yet another assumption that doesn't make sense, but of course everyone is okay with that.
    This was a question about what looks "better" and that's what I shared my opinion on...
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

I'm having it with a glass. Ok, it's a jam jar but it's a small jam jar so it's classy. It' has raised grapes on it and everthing.

You sound like my kind of person.