Do I look better curvy or slim? (pics)

Replies

• molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Curvy
  • jlturner386
    jlturner386 Posts: 65 Member
    You should be the one that's easiest for you to sustain. You look great either way. I think it's great to know you can be active and be #1 and slip up a bit and not feel guilty because you still look great!
  • Slim
    add muscles if u want/ possible for u

muscles are possible for anyone willing to put in the work.
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Curvy.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    You look good either way. Can't tell in the 2nd picture whether or not your belly sticks out..............
  • You look A LOT better in the 1st picture in my opinion (nice and slender).

Not to be rude, but it looks like you have some lower-belly pouch in the second picture. Your body also looks more disproportionate at a highter weight. You appear to be bottom-heavy (I am the same). Not saying you look fat, just average as opposed to slim.

Ignore the women saying you look like a 13 year old at a lower weight, they are probably just jealous/bitter.

Oh, and people on here tend to have a BMI on the higher end, so I think they are biased when they say that the second one looks better (they probably subconscioucly feel they have to defend heavier weights).
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    You look A LOT better in the 1st picture in my opinion (nice and slender).

Not to be rude, but it looks like you have some lower-belly pouch in the second picture. Your body also looks more disproportionate at a highter weight. You appear to be bottom-heavy (I am the same). Not saying you look fat, just average as opposed to slim.

Ignore the women saying you look like a 13 year old at a lower weight, they are probably just jealous/bitter.

Oh, and people on here tend to have a BMI on the higher end, so I think they are biased when they say that the second one looks better (they probably subconscioucly feel they have to defend heavier weights).

Strong first post.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    until you clean up your room young lady i am not saying anything
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    you look healthier in the second picture. More feminine and womanly. The first picture looks a little bony. It's really up to you and how you feel about yourself, honestly, do you feel strong and healthy both ways? Then pick the way you like to look and go with that.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member

I'm slender and bit bony myself, so I don't think I'm biased saying her second one looks better. All women at a healthy weight have a natural small lower belly that protrudes a bit due to internal organs. She doesn't appear bottom heavy in either picture.
  • Wow, seems like you can't have a different opinion on here, people will attack you at once...

Strong first post.

So what, I am not entitled to an opinon because this is my first post? Please...

I'm slender and bit bony myself, so I don't think I'm biased saying her second one looks better. All women at a healthy weight have a natural small lower belly that protrudes a bit due to internal organs. She doesn't appear bottom heavy in either picture.

How would you know that ALL women do? Have you checked each and every one?

I am pear-shaped, and my stomach looks flat even at a BMI of 21. She appears to have the same body type.

Not to be rude, but from your profile pic I would say that you are pretty far from being bony. Take it as a compliment, you don't seem to like that look anyway.

I stick to my opinion, I think the OP looks a lot more attractive in the first pic. I don't see how fatter legs make her more womanly.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Runner5AbelTownship Posts: 243 Member

Not to be rude, but from your profile pic I would say that you are pretty far from being bony. Take it as a compliment, you don't seem to like that look anyway.

It's Friday, I'm in.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Both..........if either versions of you walked into my room, I'm not going to kick either of you out.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member

Strong first post.

So what, I am not entitled to an opinon because this is my first post? Please...

I don't know. Maybe you're just jealous of OP's body in the second shot, and are trying to sabotage her sense of self-perception?

...See how bizarre assumptions look?
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Is this thread still going? :noway:

I hope the OP cleaned her room up.

Strong first post.

I don't know. Maybe you're just jealous of OP's body in the second shot, and are trying to sabotage her sense of self-perception?

...See how bizarre assumptions look?

Most people on here tend to be a lot more supportive to women of heavier weights than to thin ones, hence MY assumption.

If I had a penny for everytime someone (on these forums) told a thin woman she looks like a 13 year old...
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Oh ho. This is getting good. In for skinny sabotage.