loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I think you need to tidy your room.
    :smile:
    Damn I love these message boards! :)
  • loriq41
    Options
    Since you asked..I have to say the slim..and the reason why I am saying this is I see that the weight you gained seem to be in your legs....BELIEVE ME I am not knocking you but you asked! :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Since you asked..I have to say the slim..and the reason why I am saying this is I see that the weight you gained seem to be in your legs....BELIEVE ME I am not knocking you but you asked! :)

Yeah I didn't want to say this especially because I have NO room to 'talk' but I did think the first pic looked perfectly proportional and if I was critiquing the second I'd say, girl's legs are a bit bigger in relation to her torso.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    curvy
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Wondering if OP is over the age of 18. Something about the pics, post, mess, etc. is screaming 15 year old at me.:ohwell:

This was my thought too. I suspect OP has grown into new body and is looking for validation for her new curves.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Wondering if OP is over the age of 18. Something about the pics, post, mess, etc. is screaming 15 year old at me.:ohwell:

OHHH! God! Please tell me I didn't just get turned on by a 15 year old.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Confident, happy, and healthy. That's when everyone looks their best. :flowerforyou:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Both look good to me.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Slim - however, building some muscle wouldn't hurt ;)
  • Krisydee103
    Krisydee103 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry.. I really don't see a difference. You look better either or. :)
  • 00NL
    00NL Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Slim
    add muscles if u want/ possible for u
  • fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Didn't look at the photos, but you will look best on a healthy weight, it will make your face glow, and you will be happy with lots of energy.
    Eat enough, move enough, and get flattering clothes for your body time. Make your body something YOU like, not what a random person online likes best.
  • Grumbers
    Grumbers Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Curvy for sure. :)
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I dont understand how ppl "dont see much of a difference" ARE THEY BLIND:laugh: Credit to u for ur hard work girl!
    I know!

She didn't say which one was before and which one was after.
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Curvy
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    since you asked, curvy. but really stick with whatever is more comfortable
  • Teal2013
    Options
    I think you look lovely in both, in my opinion I think you look better curvier. But it really is down to you, you said you need to work out which you feel most confident at, so really it's about how YOU feel, not what other people think.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    curvy

and tidy your room as said by others :-)
  • loriq41
    Options

Yeah I didn't want to say this especially because I have NO room to 'talk' but I did think the first pic looked perfectly proportional and if I was critiquing the second I'd say, girl's legs are a bit bigger in relation to her torso.
    Oh, me neither ..I don't want OP to think I am being a petty chick..it was just very noticeable to me.