Do I look better curvy or slim? (pics)

Options

Replies

• lalala541
    Options
    You look A LOT better in the 1st picture in my opinion (nice and slender).

Not to be rude, but it looks like you have some lower-belly pouch in the second picture. Your body also looks more disproportionate at a highter weight. You appear to be bottom-heavy (I am the same). Not saying you look fat, just average as opposed to slim.

Ignore the women saying you look like a 13 year old at a lower weight, they are probably just jealous/bitter.

Oh, and people on here tend to have a BMI on the higher end, so I think they are biased when they say that the second one looks better (they probably subconscioucly feel they have to defend heavier weights).

Strong first post.

So what, I am not entitled to an opinon because this is my first post? Please...

I don't know. Maybe you're just jealous of OP's body in the second shot, and are trying to sabotage her sense of self-perception?

...See how bizarre assumptions look?

Oh, and you still didn't answer what that has got to do with this being my first post...
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Runner5AbelTownship Posts: 243 Member
    Options

Not to be rude, but it looks like you have some lower-belly pouch in the second picture. Your body also looks more disproportionate at a highter weight. You appear to be bottom-heavy (I am the same). Not saying you look fat, just average as opposed to slim.

Ignore the women saying you look like a 13 year old at a lower weight, they are probably just jealous/bitter.

Oh, and people on here tend to have a BMI on the higher end, so I think they are biased when they say that the second one looks better (they probably subconscioucly feel they have to defend heavier weights).

Strong first post.

So what, I am not entitled to an opinon because this is my first post? Please...

I don't know. Maybe you're just jealous of OP's body in the second shot, and are trying to sabotage her sense of self-perception?

Most people on here tend to be a lot more supportive to women of heavier weights than to thin ones, hence MY assumption.

If I had a penny for everytime someone (on these forums) told a thin woman she looks like a 13 year old...

uh, you'd have some pennies? Do I win a prize? Ok my turn, Brian has three apples and Lucy has a Big Mac, how long does it take the train to travel 50 miles?
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

Strong first post.

Most people on here tend to be a lot more supportive to women of heavier weights than to thin ones, hence MY assumption.

If I had a penny for everytime someone (on these forums) told a thin woman she looks like a 13 year old...

Odd comment for someone how has just joined.

Catfish?
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options

Strong first post.

Catfish?

ssssshhhh...

Let me get my prize first.
  • lalala541
    Options

Strong first post.

Catfish?

I lurked for some time before I decided to join and share my opinion on things (I can have one too, you know).
    I don't understand what you mean by "catfish", sorry.
  • lalala541
    Options

Strong first post.

uh, you'd have some pennies? Do I win a prize? Ok my turn, Brian has three apples and Lucy has a Big Mac, how long does it take the train to travel 50 miles?

Don't try so hard...
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options

Strong first post.

Don't try so hard...

Nope, thats not it. Sorry. But here, here's a bag of . you seem to go through a lot of those.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Can I say I like the first picture without being attacked?
  • lalala541
    Options

Sadly, no.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Strong first post.

Catfish?

I lurked for some time before I decided to join and share my opinion on things (I can have one too, you know).

I can see that really helped you get a feel for the place.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Strong first post.

Catfish?

Oh I'm sure you can google it.

And of course you can have an opinion. Just as I can have the opinion that your option that we are all haters and jealous of people as laughable nonsense.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options

Sure, hold this torch while I get my pitchfork.

It's not the preference, it's the presentation of the opinion. You know like your post which is reasonable vs You Bitter Jealous Ham Planet.

*so happy I got to say Ham Planet*
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options

Strong first post.

Catfish?

Oh I'm sure you can google it.

And of course you can have an opinion. Just as I can have the opinion that your option that we are all haters and jealous of people as laughable nonsense.

Being a jealous hater is so 2013. We need to come up with a new cliché for a new year.
  • lalala541
    Options

Strong first post.

Don't try so hard...

Nope, thats not it. Sorry. But here, here's a bag of . you seem to go through a lot of those.

What's the matter with you? What you are saying doesn't even make sense. Don't you have anything better to do with your time than attack me for no reason?
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Sadly, no.

Actually you can, as long as you don't accuse everyone who disagrees with you as being jealous and bitter.

See how that works.

Op I prefer the second picture.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Strong first post.

Oh, and you still didn't answer what that has got to do with this being my first post...

Answered your rhetorical question?

You bumped a post that had been inactive. It wasn't on the first page. Did you purposely search, "Do I look better?" or "curvy or slim"? It's a bizarre post to bump, particularly when your comments are laced with wording that can be easily be interpreted as passive-aggressive.

And to the person wondering if it's okay to like first picture. Sure it is. But is it necessary to say it's because everyone else on the forums must be very overweight to like the second, mildly insulting the appearance in the second picture, etc.?
  • Breakdown64
    Breakdown64 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Curvy.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Strong first post.

Don't try so hard...

What's the matter with you? What you are saying doesn't even make sense. Don't you have anything better to do with your time than attack me for no reason?

Oh really. No reason :huh: And I suppose you calling everyone who pick picture 2 jealous and bitter wasn't an attack? If you can't take people calling you out don't be rude in the first place.
  • Runner5AbelTownship
    Options

Strong first post.

Don't try so hard...

Here, you hold this pot and I'll go get my kettle.