Do I look better curvy or slim? (pics)

Replies

• colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Whatever feels best to you. :flowerforyou:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Am I missing something? Is the hip to waist ratio in the first pic no longer "curvy"? Are not both of these pictures slim? I give up.

Yeah, I was thinking this also.

And also, what others are saying. The slimmer pic may be from a younger age.

If any of this is even real.

What if it's two friends trying to have people compare their bodies. :noway:
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    I can't tell a huge difference. Possible a bit of a difference with the thigh to hip area but could also be the difference between what you are wearing and the camera angle.

Regardless, I like pic #1 as my personal preference but I'm not you so it doesn't matter.
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Both look good to me!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    everyone's opinion is going to differ. you look good either way-- which i'm sure you already know. truth is maybe you should evaluate which body shape *you* feel most confident having regardless of the opinions of others.
    ^^^THIS 1,000,000%!

FTR: I prefer 2nd pic but you look great either way! Learn to be comfortable in your own skin (said the kettle to the pot).
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Why is everyone commenting on the room? You guys act like she's a hoarder.

To answer the question, I like the fitter you. But it really narrows down to what makes you feel the best.
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    I dont understand how ppl "dont see much of a difference" ARE THEY BLIND:laugh: Credit to u for ur hard work girl! It is important that you love and accept ur body, personally I like curvy, ur still slim looking but the weight seems to be in proportion :)
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    You look great in both :smile:
  • I looked at both and don't see a huge difference both look great xx
  • by the way, for those who are asking I am 18! and hahaha! thanks for all the messy comments, I am a massive scatter brain and i seem to make mess everywhere!! haha I WILL TIDY THIS ROOM RIGHT NOW!! and on the confidence comments...I feel good with both body's but i just can't choose which looks best on me! and i just need a second opinion. BUT THANKS FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK!!
  • THANK YOU!! hahaha
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Both look good but for me to really assess I need to see a side profile as well ... I prefer someone with more of a butt too.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    i much prefer the first one
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Your posture and lighting are both different in the pics so I wonder if there's much of a difference at all once we account for that. You look great in both but for me I would prefer the slim version. Since you look fine in both, like someone else said: if the slimmer version requires lots of restriction, go with the second look.

This^^ I bet if you took the top pic in the same lighting and location relative to the messy desk, it would look different. This post is like asking the difference between BMW & Mercedes.
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    lovely in both, I vote curvy
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Am I missing something? Is the hip to waist ratio in the first pic no longer "curvy"? Are not both of these pictures slim? I give up.

Summed up my thoughts perfectly. Guess I'll see myself out

Same!

btw I didn't notice the mess until some guys pointed it out. I was too distracted looking at some lady in a g-string. My bad
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I'm not seeing any difference.
  • patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    I like curvy more
  • ki4idb
    ki4idb Posts: 114
    I think you look great in both .... I would have to say that which everone makes you feel better about yourself is the one I would stick with!

Good luck!
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    I dont understand how ppl "dont see much of a difference" ARE THEY BLIND:laugh: Credit to u for ur hard work girl!
    I know!