Do I look better curvy or slim? (pics)

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    You look amazing in the "curvy" pic, so if the first pic required a "strict diet" that was restrictive to the point of being unhealthy, then go with curvy. If the slender pic is the result of being very active and you enjoy that, you look great that way as well.
  • unFATuated
    unFATuated Posts: 204 Member
    Curvy! I think you should stay wherever you feel most comfortable (and I think you look good in both) but the curvy one looks healthier.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Well, I will vote for curvy you. You have a lovely figure. And a very messy room. :wink:
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    i used to be on a strict diet, but then i decided to try putting on weight and being more curvy. I am trying to see which weight do i feel the most confident. So i would like to know in which picture suits me the best?

slim me: 11441066004_23955748fb.jpg

curvy me: 11441025105_03d75af090.jpg

THANK YOU!!!

I think curvy you is better. curves are good. everybody loves some bootie.
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    I think you need to tidy your room.
    :smile:

This!!!
    Also I don't see much difference apart from hip fat. Both look fine, depends on how you feel....
    My question would be are your glutes shaped??? No point being anything without a tight booty.... I'm working on mine!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    I am trying to see which weight do i feel the most confident.

You're relying on strangers on the internet to tell you what your body needs to look like in order for you to be confident? You look great either way, but boosting your confidence about your body shape is going to take a lot more work on your part than diet and exercise. It doesn't matter what we think. It matters how you feel.

Oh don't be a wet blanket. We were having so much fun voting!

But yes, OP. Which one do YOU like better? Which one is easiest for you to maintain and the most comfortable FOR YOU?
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    You look great both ways. I would say the "curvy" look is more sexy while the slim pic is more...I don't know, like you're 13 or something. Girlish?

I'm thinking because maybe she was 13 in the first pic, lol.

You are 18? I think your confidence will come in time =)
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,097 Member
    i used to be on a strict diet, but then i decided to try putting on weight and being more curvy. I am trying to see which weight do i feel the most confident. So i would like to know in which picture suits me the best?

slim me: 11441066004_23955748fb.jpg

curvy me: 11441025105_03d75af090.jpg

THANK YOU!!!

Frankly you look good both ways. I can't make a choice.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    i think most women would answer curvy for obvious reasons. i am a woman i prefer the curvy look, perhaps because it looks more womanly but you look great in both. it comes down to what you prefer just know you look very pretty in both. though i fee a little skeevy looking at a teenager in a g string
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    I like the second, first is good too but I feel like you look really young, like a child...young.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    I think you look good both ways.

Add muscle instead. :drinker:
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Curvy is better. Back off the strict diet and enjoy life a bit. You look great!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    I'm sorry, I can't get past the mess. :(
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,501 Member
    I think you need to tidy your room.
    :smile:
    I was gonna say the same! It distracted me from the body pics.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    What BusyRae said. I would recommend you start a strength training regimen (you can do it at home with bodyweight...look to bodyweightculture.com for routines), and eat at around your maintenance or just under. The difference in your body in a even a few weeks will amaze you.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,501 Member
    As for the pics, I don't think there's a significant difference. So it's gonna depend on what shape you feel the most comfortable in.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • maybyn
    maybyn Posts: 233 Member
    Well, whichever looks best when you have your clothes on.

Like, unless you work as a lifeguard/beach babe whatever, then who's going to be seeing you without your clothes?
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    I have a teen daughter. What mess? :laugh:

You look like her body in the 'skinny' pic and she's 13. I think you look very different, older and better in the 'curvy' pic but I don't like to see girls go hungry. :sad:
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    I think the more important question is which one do you prefer? Which is more comfortable & a more confident you? To hell with the opinion of a bunch of random internet strangers! It's YOUR body, and YOUR opinion is the ONLY! one that matters! :flowerforyou:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    I'm sorry, I can't get past the mess. :(
    Did you also get messier as you got curvier? If so, stay skinny.