Do I look better curvy or slim? (pics)

Options
i used to be on a strict diet, but then i decided to try putting on weight and being more curvy. I am trying to see which weight do i feel the most confident. So i would like to know in which picture suits me the best?

slim me: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3727/11441066004_23955748fb.jpg

curvy me: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3739/11441025105_03d75af090.jpg

THANK YOU!!!

Replies

• Beautyandthebeef
    Options
    Just me but the shape of your body in the 2nd picture is softer, more feminine and shapely. I think you look great in both but better in the 2nd picture-you still seem like you are a healthy weight but it just looks sexier in my opinion :)
  • kasimarie29
    kasimarie29 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I looked at both and honestly, I don't see a huge difference. I think you look absolutely astonishing in both :)
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    You look great both ways. I would say the "curvy" look is more sexy while the slim pic is more...I don't know, like you're 13 or something. Girlish?
  • californiabella
    Options
    everyone's opinion is going to differ. you look good either way-- which i'm sure you already know. truth is maybe you should evaluate which body shape *you* feel most confident having regardless of the opinions of others.
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    I know I am zero help here, but I like both! Why do I have to choose...
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I see the difference, but they are both beautiful. Whichever fits better with your total life....
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I think the most important thing is what YOU like. If you're trying to put on weight and you are enjoying the results, then that's what's more important. You still look slim and slender. But either way, you look great. I would kill for your legs girl! Which one do you like the best? And also, which one is easiest for you to maintain and fit with clothes? I guess personally, I like the curvy picture a little better, but both look like a great figure to me. But again, this is all about how you feel best.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    curvy
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I see the difference, but they are both beautiful. Whichever fits better with your total life....

I agree. Whichever you feel best with. It's great you look good both ways!
  • retrobyte
    retrobyte Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'd need to see photos from behind to give a categorical answer, but based on those photos my answer is "either"
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I think *your* confidence level shouldn't be determined by *outside* opinions. Of strangers. On the web.

You look great; pat on the back for you. Seek confidence and self-worth within though.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    #2 Bang!!! Wait wrong thread. However my vote #2
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Curvy
  • VeggieClaire
    VeggieClaire Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Second one, much more sexy!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I think you need to tidy your room.
    :smile:

this...
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I think you need to tidy your room.
    :smile:

^This. I was so distracted by the piles of *stuff*.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Sometimes a little weight makes a noticeable difference in the face. For just body, I guess #2.
  • LoveMyLife_NYC
    LoveMyLife_NYC Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am trying to see which weight do i feel the most confident.

You're relying on strangers on the internet to tell you what your body needs to look like in order for you to be confident? You look great either way, but boosting your confidence about your body shape is going to take a lot more work on your part than diet and exercise. It doesn't matter what we think. It matters how you feel.
  • CURVY
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    i used to be on a strict diet, but then i decided to try putting on weight and being more curvy. I am trying to see which weight do i feel the most confident. So i would like to know in which picture suits me the best?

slim me: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3727/11441066004_23955748fb.jpg

curvy me: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3739/11441025105_03d75af090.jpg

THANK YOU!!!

You look great either way. I would love to have that waist/hip ratio.

So I would go with whatever one you FELT better/happier/comfortable at.