If you don't have a beard, stay out...

Options
12346»

Replies

• StevenKHubbard
    Options
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChinArmor

Great stuff

I started growing my first beard at the beginning of November. One of my best purchases was the beard oil.
  • cheekymcgee
    Options
    Are whiskers a valid substitution?
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    How are we taking what was once an ultimate symbol of manliness and ruggedness, and turning it into an excuse to preen and buy personal-care products?
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    How are we taking what was once an ultimate symbol of manliness and ruggedness, and turning it into an excuse to preen and buy personal-care products?

Says Mr. Polo taking a selfie.

I'm fine with it bro. I wouldn't consider myself a metro sexual. I wear boots, I wear lumberjack clothes. I have calluses from hard work. I have ZERO problems using a "feminine" product to keep my facial hair looking soft and healthy. ZERO.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    "Oh I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay....."
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

Gato mah Vato...you made me lol!
  • AZ_Gato
    Options

Gato mah Vato...you made me lol!

Sometimes you just have to...

j754cy.gif
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

I'm fine with it bro. I wouldn't consider myself a metro sexual. I wear boots, I wear lumberjack clothes. I have calluses from hard work. I have ZERO problems using a "feminine" product to keep my facial hair looking soft and healthy. ZERO.

Fair point, well made. :laugh:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Not sure how Tampax is going to help keep your facial hair looking soft and healthy.

bruce-willis-confused-615.jpg

Besides, I don't know if "beard oil" is being used by a lot of feminines.
  • AZ_Gato
    Options

Not sure how Tampax is going to help keep your facial hair looking soft and healthy.

Hey if a Tampax is good enough to be placed on my fur burger, then it's good enough for my face. Stop the hate, let the beards unite us brothers.
  • NetmanNH
    Options
    I use Blue Beards beard conditioner .. you can get it on amazon .. smells good and keeps the goatee and 'stache soft.
  • cmcollins001
    Options

Hey if a Tampax is good enough to be placed on my fur burger, then it's good enough for my face. Stop the hate, let the beards unite us brothers.

No hate intended...just wanted to know what to say to the wife if I'm caught. I was hoping you could give an explanation so I could confuse her with science.

ETA: I can't exactly say I cut myself shaving, now can I?
  • SlinginSticks
    SlinginSticks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I use whatever bodywash I have at the time for head to toe. I don't use any conditioner because I'm not a 12 yr old girl.

IxRKe0J.jpg?1

Nuf said!
  • AZ_Gato
    Options
    I use whatever bodywash I have at the time for head to toe. I don't use any conditioner because I'm not a 12 yr old girl.

IxRKe0J.jpg?1

Nuf said!

I can't pull off the Locs and a beanie look around here. Not conducive to my health. Contrary to popular opinion, beards can't stop bullets.
  • cmcollins001
    Options

IxRKe0J.jpg?1

Nuf said!

I can't pull off the Locs and a beanie look around here. Not conducive to my health. Contrary to popular opinion, beards can't stop bullets.

Wait until yours gets bigger, you'll be amazed at the magic the beard brings.
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options

IxRKe0J.jpg?1

Looks like an Alaskan beard, keep it going.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Shampoo, conditioner, coconut oil, comb/brush
  • Salty_Sauce
    Salty_Sauce Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I just prefer to keep it trim