How is it prisoners build muscles on junk no macro watching

Options

Replies

• Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Coming from someone who has never been in prison...shut your mouth you have no idea what your talking about!!!! Besides, each prison is different.. so f off

calm down there lol
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    impressed some of you have the patience of ghandi

Just trying to get nudez.
    incoming
  • Pandora_King
    Options

whats nudez
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    joy why are you trying to post logical things to a drunk person?

I dunno. *facedesk* :laugh:
  • Pandora_King
    Options
    joy why are you trying to post logical things to a drunk person?

exactly!!! right!!!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

whats nudez

Boudoir photography.

Now tell your husband to unplug the computer, drag your drunk butt into the kitchen, force feed you water, and then dump you in bed.

Also you wouldn't be so sh*tcanned off a bottle of champagne if you would EAT SOME FRIGGIN' FOOD.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    OP...sorry your thread got hijacked by a drunk derpy derp.

Based on your goals, eat at a reasonable caloric deficit (and you do not need to log if it stresses you out - just get a good amount of protein). I would also recommend focusing on a good progressive loading lifting routine. Do you have access to a gym?

No it's ok about hijack . I've been guilty! Lol and no hard feelings towards the drunk girl.

For now doing it at home and have 40lb dumbbells. Will add more weights once I get pass that . Also eventually get barbell as well. Have a treadmill , medicine ball... I never go to gym when I had membership so going to hold off... I like working out at home for now.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Based on your goals, eat at a reasonable caloric deficit (and you do not need to log if it stresses you out - just get a good amount of protein). I would also recommend focusing on a good progressive loading lifting routine. Do you have access to a gym?

No it's ok about hijack . I've been guilty! Lol and no hard feelings towards the drunk girl.

For now doing it at home and have 40lb dumbbells. Will add more weights once I get pass that . Also eventually get barbell as well. Have a treadmill , medicine ball... I never go to gym when I had membership so going to hold off... I like working out at home for now.

What type of dumbbells? With plates?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

whats nudez

Boudoir photography.

Now tell your husband to unplug the computer, drag your drunk butt into the kitchen, force feed you water, and then dump you in bed.

Also you wouldn't be so sh*tcanned off a bottle of champagne if you would EAT SOME FRIGGIN' FOOD.

wasn't force feeding water outlawed by the Geneva convention?

I support the food idea though
  • Pandora_King
    Options

whats nudez

Boudoir photography.

he's sleepin hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah no but seriously hes sleeping I cant wake him or he'll be mad he doesn't know what im doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PikaKnight
    Options

whats nudez

Boudoir photography.

I thought that was water boarding which in this case I....*cough*
  • Pandora_King
    Options

whats nudez

Boudoir photography.

I ate lots of food today mostly chocolayte
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

I would suggest looking into a progressive loading resistance training routine.. AllPro is a pretty good one: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843

You can adapt it for dumbbells as well: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/902569-barbell-routines-when-you-only-have-dumbbells

However, not sure if the OP of that thread knows what she is on about as she does not appear to have made much progress :tongue:

At least this thread has been entertaining!
  • Sreneesa
    Options

Yes
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    at first I ignored our little drunk friend, but saw she was harmless and mildly entertaining
  • Sreneesa
    Options

I would suggest looking into a progressive loading resistance training routine.. AllPro is a pretty good one: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843

You can adapt it for dumbbells as well: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/902569-barbell-routines-when-you-only-have-dumbbells

However, not sure if the OP of that thread knows what she is on about as she does not appear to have made much progress :tongue:

Thank you! I will for sure check that out!

What would I do without you wonderful people!

Awesome advice and top notch entertainment. What more could I ask for on a Thursday night! ☺️
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Yes

Oh nice! Same here. Great way to slowly build a home gym with limited space and budget. If you don't have a bench or Iron Gym bar - you should definitely look into those too. Just to give you more options.

Check out the link Sara posted about dumbbell exercises. You can also get ideas from bodybuilding.com's exercise database :)
  • Sreneesa
    Options

Yes

Oh nice! Same here. Great way to slowly build a home gym with limited space and budget. If you don't have a bench or Iron Gym bar - you should definitely look into those too. Just to give you more options.

Check out the link Sara posted about dumbbell exercises. You can also get ideas from bodybuilding.com's exercise database :)

Thank you! I plan on it.

I'm sorry to those who gave solid advice and I didn't acknowledge... On iPod and its a lot of work reading everything and responding typing with one finger! lol
  • Pandora_King
    Options

TOP NOTCH!!! I WIN!

Awesome advice and top notch entertainment. What more could I ask for on a Thursday night! ☺️
  • Pandora_King
    Options

TOP NOTCH!!! I WIN!