Are you logging your calories on Christmas Day?

Options

Replies

• Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    I think we're ordering chinese or pizza...if it's easy to log I will, if it's not I won't. I don't really care about one day of eating as it's inconsequential in the grand scheme of my life.
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    nope! having christmas day and boxing day off logging while i eat EVERYTHING and then i will be straight back on it!

^^^ This.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I'll be logging everything and not caring. I'm hoping to hit a new high score.
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Yupper
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I will log it. Dinner will be close to a normal dinner, so I will probably fall about normal anyway. Tomorrow however, I turn 39, and although I'll still log, we'll probably go out and I'll care less about going over. :)
  • twixlepennie
    twixlepennie Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance and I'm currently not logging, so no I won't be logging on Christmas. I will continue to weigh daily though and graph it and I will do my normal Wednesday work out, which is 30 minutes of strength training.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Yes, even if it's guessing.
  • missmelt
    missmelt Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! I want to know what ive done to myself, lol and it will help me choose what i really think is worth eating rather than just eating stuff i will regret. i plan waking up boxing day feeling proud of myself.
  • Fishshtick
    Fishshtick Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yes, I will be logging. I plan to eat like mad from Christmas Eve through Christmas, and just think of the extra calories as a special gift. If I don't log I won't know how extravagant that gift will be ;)

Actually I am logging because a friend and I are doing our own biggest loser challenge up to New Years and part of the deal is we each have to log our calories every day.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I log every day. Holidays are interesting and fun times to log, because the food tends to be different.
    agreed.

i also like being able to be like OMG i ate 2000 calories in stuffing :laugh:
  • lLionMindl
    lLionMindl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yes but only to make sure I don't go over by a fuark load.
    Going to eat a bit extra but not much & mostly on good whole foods.
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Nope - it's not at my house let alone my town. I won't be making a single thing so the whole day will be one big guess anyways. I'm going to eat what I want, in a smart way, and drink a little too much.
  • BeckyGee84
    BeckyGee84 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm still going to log. My parents always have the same basic Christmas Eve meal every year. I could log it right now if I wanted to. They always have pumpkin pie for dessert and I don't even like it so that'll save me some calories. It's not the eating that hurts me around the holidays, it's the drinking! Will I be logging on NYE? Maybe! Lol
  • helpmeet2day
    helpmeet2day Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not! It's classified information!:wink:
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    No Christmas Day is a religious day in my family.

I don't need to worry about logging and how many calories I am eating, that's just being overly obsessive in my opinion.

I wont be logging on Christmas Eve either.

OK. Do you brush your teeth on Christmas, or is that being overly obsessive with dental hygiene?

That's just a stupid question.

I don't need to worry about logging while I am enjoying time with my family.

You don't need to eat 100% healthy all the time, you don't need to log every single day to lose weight.

OK, I have obsessive behaviors and I ask stupid questions. Thanks.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    Yes but if I go over I'm not going to freak out. At least if I log I can assess the damage.

Yes, this^^ exactly.
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, and I will stay under on calories. I may need to estimate some since I'll be at my MIL's, but I plan to be very good.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    No, I don't really overeat at these types of gatherings, so it is really too much work for me to try to track it.
  • jennifer907
    jennifer907 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Nope. I don't plan to stuff myself but there's no need for me to log since it won 't change my eating choices. I plan to enjoy myself food wise.