How to measure calories of Haagen Dazs ice cream?

Options

Replies

• tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Sea Salt Caramel Gelato. I could eat it by the truckload.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

My favorite is Cappucino Gelato.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Peanut Butter Pie

Second is Gelato Stracciatella

Third is Coconut Macarroon
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options

I could eat 2 truckloads. Coffee ice creams are always my favorite. Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. *swoon*

Also, Haagen Dazs Peppermint Bark.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Peanut Butter Pie

Second is Gelato Stracciatella

Third is Coconut Macarroon

Plus one for stracciatella
  • PikaKnight
    Options

I could eat 2 truckloads. Coffee ice creams are always my favorite. Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. *swoon*

Did you ever have the HD Limited Vanilla Bean Espresso one? ERMAGHAD!!!!
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    One more is the Haagen-Dazs - Limited Edition Spiced Caramel Biscuit. I think that night I ate the whole container and I haven't found it in the store again since :grumble:
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    apart from being lactose intolerant, this is why i stopped eating ice cream
  • PikaKnight
    Options

I'm lactose intolerant. I take lactaid or just suffer :laugh:
  • BroSciencePhD
    Options
    I'm just disappointed when I see people eat pizza, ice cream and things like that when they're trying to lose weight. Sure once a week won't kill you, but it does set you back if you had chose say a banana or salad instead. I think if you're going for a change in your life from unhealthy diet you should distance ur self from those kind of foods and learn to find healthier choices since diet is soooo critical to weight loss. This has obviously deviated from the original post a bit..different view points/experiences I suppose.

I eat ice cream every day. My diet is not unhealthy and I don't exactly have a problem stating lean. Your comments cone from a perspective that is actually unhealthy IMO.

How much do you eat of it, like a tbs?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I'm just disappointed when I see people eat pizza, ice cream and things like that when they're trying to lose weight. Sure once a week won't kill you, but it does set you back if you had chose say a banana or salad instead. I think if you're going for a change in your life from unhealthy diet you should distance ur self from those kind of foods and learn to find healthier choices since diet is soooo critical to weight loss. This has obviously deviated from the original post a bit..different view points/experiences I suppose.

I eat ice cream every day. My diet is not unhealthy and I don't exactly have a problem stating lean. Your comments cone from a perspective that is actually unhealthy IMO.

Does ice cream come in tablespoons? My stomach says "no"
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options

I'm lactose intolerant. I take lactaid or just suffer :laugh:

i always forget to take the lactaids, so it's either really bad cramps and nausea, or no ice cream. i'd rather have some chocolate anyway. :laugh:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

LMAO...strong first post......at least a serving, sometimes more, depending on the day. What a silly question.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Oh wow. Did you just say this to Sara?

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

werd!

But only if it's a tbsp!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    MINE:angry:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I still remember when Breyer's changed from 64 oz to 48 oz...

...which was far less painful than a more recent realization that so many varieties are no longer "all natural" and are now "quality"...

...and that some are even "frozen dairy dessert" instead of "ice cream".

Is nothing sacred???
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I still remember when Breyer's changed from 64 oz to 48 oz...

...which was far less painful than a more recent realization that so many varieties are no longer "all natural" and are now "quality"...

...and that some are even "frozen dairy dessert" instead of "ice cream".

Is nothing sacred???
    Money. Money is pretty sacred.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    You guys are making me want icecream!