• Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    In because i have the same issue.

I can see that!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this! I need some good ideas. What type of juice should I use? And push ups are sooooo hard, is there another exercise I can do? Like maybe one of those shake weight thingies?

No no no no.

You don't want to do pushups, that will make your chest bigger.

This. You can't spot reduce fat and the only way to get quick results - which I DO NOT ADVOCATE - is through atrophy. Try to avoid carrying any weight with your hands/arms/shoulders. Don't push off of anything and don't lift anything with your arms. Keep using your lower body as you usually do. Maintain a steep caloric deficit. If you're sufficiently aggressive about this you will probably be able to lose a few inches around your upper torso, shoulders, neck. Again I DO NOT ADVOCATE DOING THIS.

The 100 push-up challenge will just make you bulk fast.

At first was outraged.

Then saw who posted.

:laugh:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    in…for the breasts...
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this! I need some good ideas. What type of juice should I use? And push ups are sooooo hard, is there another exercise I can do? Like maybe one of those shake weight thingies?

No no no no.

You don't want to do pushups, that will make your chest bigger.

This. You can't spot reduce fat and the only way to get quick results - which I DO NOT ADVOCATE - is through atrophy. Try to avoid carrying any weight with your hands/arms/shoulders. Don't push off of anything and don't lift anything with your arms. Keep using your lower body as you usually do. Maintain a steep caloric deficit. If you're sufficiently aggressive about this you will probably be able to lose a few inches around your upper torso, shoulders, neck. Again I DO NOT ADVOCATE DOING THIS.

The 100 push-up challenge will just make you bulk fast.

I'm confused by your mixed signals. Perhaps we should PM so I can clarify a few things with you.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    Options
    breasts are squishy you should be able to push em up and over id use pasties to cover the areolas though

I'm not sure how pasties will help. I'm trying to loose weight not gain it.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    OP - I have several ideas but they will require an in person session.
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    breasts are squishy you should be able to push em up and over id use pasties to cover the areolas though

You have pasties confused with pastries.

I think.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    In, to protect the boobies! Won't someone think of the boobies!

Wait, I need a different picture for this. brb

Edit: Right, back. Anyway, WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE BOOBIES!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

I think.

you could use pastries to cover them too I was just trying to figure out a way to keep the bewbs
  • _SABOTEUR_
    Options
    OP - I have several ideas but they will require an in person session.

Perhaps if you PM me an instructional video I can try it out and send you a video back to critique my form?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    Options

I think.

you could use pastries to cover them too I was just trying to figure out a way to keep the bewbs

TBH it's embarassing enough when I drop popcorn down my cleavage at the cinema.
  • moment_to_arise
    moment_to_arise Posts: 207 Member
    Options

From the exercise videos it looks like it might make my arms bulky.

I want my arms to remain slender. It's a sleeveless dress after all.

*shakes head* noooooo just no.

do you have any idea how difficult and how much training and work it takes for a female to get "bulky"????

crossfit,strong,weightlifting,woman,workout-6ae279570580356a171dbef5d5d51391_h.jpg

does she look bulky to you?

lifting weights as a woman will only make you look glorious. not bulky. :)
  • nohaynicknamesdisponibles
    Options
    Leave it open - who cares about 2 inches...
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,702 Member
    Options
    Bring the dress to a dressmaker and see if they can alter it. If they narrow all the seams in that area they might add an inch and a half to the bust area.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    Options

I think.

I don't think so...

ArGzQZR.jpg?1
  • _SABOTEUR_
    Options
    Leave it open - who cares about 2 inches...

The last two inches are the most important part.
  • ldrosophila
    Options

I think.

TBH it's embarassing enough when I drop popcorn down my cleavage at the cinema.

LOL cleavage treats I seem to like to do that when I go to a nice restaraunt and it's always shrimp slippery guys
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I have this problem with dresses, except I have small boobs. I need to spot reduce my rib cage. I know yoga and pilates can lengthen muscles, which means they must be lengthening bones as well, but what kind of exercise can shrink bones? Even better, a combination of exercises to lengthen my forearms and shins, but shrink my rib bones would be cool. Any ideas?
  • ldrosophila
    Options

From the exercise videos it looks like it might make my arms bulky.

I want my arms to remain slender. It's a sleeveless dress after all.

*shakes head* noooooo just no.

do you have any idea how difficult and how much training and work it takes for a female to get "bulky"????

crossfit,strong,weightlifting,woman,workout-6ae279570580356a171dbef5d5d51391_h.jpg

does she look bulky to you?

lifting weights as a woman will only make you look glorious. not bulky. :)

if she lifts any more she's going to look like this oB-[ this is her laying on her side notice the gargantuan proportion of the letter B