Can I spot reduce my breasts?

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    This thread is pointless without pictures. How bad is the damage with you in the dress? Can you try it on and take a picture and post?

I second this

I'm musch to chaste of a woman to post pics of my cleavage for everyone on MFP to see.

but will wear a dress in public exposing said cleavage…interesting...
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Juice cleanse

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18470-1379811633-23_zpsd5bdf84b.gif

Recipe?

3 parts Kale
    1 part banana
    4 parts disappointment

you forgot the cauliflower

No I didn't :laugh:

Thanks. Kale, banana and cauliflower.

I'll try it.

Would it be okay to strain it before I drink it? I imagine blitazed cauliflower is a bit grainy.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    I hear if you cover your breasts in honey and raspberry ketones that you can spot reduce…but this only works if you post a video to youtube
  • _SABOTEUR_
    Options
    This thread is pointless without pictures. How bad is the damage with you in the dress? Can you try it on and take a picture and post?

I second this

I'm musch to chaste of a woman to post pics of my cleavage for everyone on MFP to see.

It's not out in public. It was for Christmas day with the family and now it's for a very specific event in a couple of weeks. I'll wear a shawl from the car to the front door.
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options

I second this

The point of this thread is trying to reduce the cleavage!!
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options

From the exercise videos it looks like it might make my arms bulky.

I want my arms to remain slender. It's a sleeveless dress after all.

*shakes head* noooooo just no.

do you have any idea how difficult and how much training and work it takes for a female to get "bulky"????

crossfit,strong,weightlifting,woman,workout-6ae279570580356a171dbef5d5d51391_h.jpg

does she look bulky to you?

lifting weights as a woman will only make you look glorious. not bulky. :)

I don't know what's so difficult about it. She's just standing there holding it.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

From the exercise videos it looks like it might make my arms bulky.

I want my arms to remain slender. It's a sleeveless dress after all.

*shakes head* noooooo just no.

do you have any idea how difficult and how much training and work it takes for a female to get "bulky"????

crossfit,strong,weightlifting,woman,workout-6ae279570580356a171dbef5d5d51391_h.jpg

does she look bulky to you?

lifting weights as a woman will only make you look glorious. not bulky. :)

What's she lifting there, 150lbs? lolcrossfit.

You know if they put 55 gallon drums painted black on either end of the bar it would look even more impressive.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    Options
    I have this problem with dresses, except I have small boobs. I need to spot reduce my rib cage. I know yoga and pilates can lengthen muscles, which means they must be lengthening bones as well, but what kind of exercise can shrink bones? Even better, a combination of exercises to lengthen my forearms and shins, but shrink my rib bones would be cool. Any ideas?

Please create your own thread and don't hi-jack mine.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I have this problem with dresses, except I have small boobs. I need to spot reduce my rib cage. I know yoga and pilates can lengthen muscles, which means they must be lengthening bones as well, but what kind of exercise can shrink bones? Even better, a combination of exercises to lengthen my forearms and shins, but shrink my rib bones would be cool. Any ideas?

Corset? Binding! Wait, those only work if you are still growing. Are you still growing?

my rib cage grew an entire inch from doing stronglifts 5x5 while eating at a surplus. Does that count as growing? Should I lift while wearing a corset on my next bulk??
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Seriously, though. It's already been said: cleanse.

Because cleanses are our friendses.
  • ndj1979
    Options

I second this

the entire premise of this thread is blasphemy!
  • bellaiabello
    Options
    Not relevant, but when I opened the community the post directly above this one was "Need supportive friends" ;-)
  • pierrena
    Options
    "You cannot achieve environmental security and human development without addressing the basic issues of health and nutrition."
    Gro Harlem Brundtland

Does Water Burn Belly Fat? - The Truth Revealed!
    http://bit.ly/1c586tx
  • ndj1979
    Options
    any woman that wants to reduce breast size should be excommunicated…IMHO
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options

I second this

Bigger is NOT always better!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Not relevant, but when I opened the community the post directly above this one was "Need supportive friends" ;-)

lol
  • ndj1979
    Options

I second this

Bigger is NOT always better!

when it comes to breasts bigger is better...
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    EMBRACE THE BOOBIES.
    seriously i had nice boobies, and then i lost weight, and they disappeared. i'd like to have my old boobies back.
  • ndj1979
    Options
    OP - you could always perform an emergency liposuction procedure…all you need is some peroxide, a knife, and a vacuum cleaner….
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i love how that's the Xmas dress :laugh: is that from Frederick's?