Can I spot reduce my breasts?

Options

Replies

• _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    any woman that wants to reduce breast size should be excommunicated…IMHO

As an African-Carribean woman I find this comment to be highly racist.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Leave it open - who cares about 2 inches...

The last two inches are the most important part.

Hmmm... I've said that before!
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    In, to protect the boobies! Won't someone think of the boobies!

Wait, I need a different picture for this. brb

Edit: Right, back. Anyway, WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE BOOBIES!

All the time. So yeah, I got that covered.
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    This thread is pointless without pictures. How bad is the damage with you in the dress? Can you try it on and take a picture and post?

I second this

I'm musch to chaste of a woman to post pics of my cleavage for everyone on MFP to see.

Sure you are, its normal social etiquette for chaste women to basically post "Help! My boobs are too big!" in public forums. Just know that next, when some guy is sure to post "Help, Mr. Winkie is too big, can I spot reduce him", its all your fault. ;)
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Saran wrap your bust over night! You will sweat like a beast, and those breasteses will be GONE!

Seriously, I've saran wrapped a body part overnight (don't ask) and it was down an inch in the morning. :bigsmile:

Reaaaaaally? I need to look into this...

Might be a temporary answer to fit in the dress... Lol! But a different size might work better as you can't wear a minimizer w the dress.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    any woman that wants to reduce breast size should be excommunicated…IMHO

As an African-Carribean woman I find this comment to be highly racist.

you are too sensitive then.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    Options
    Not relevant, but when I opened the community the post directly above this one was "Need supportive friends" ;-)

Very witty.

Please take your irrelevance elsewhere.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I have this problem with dresses, except I have small boobs. I need to spot reduce my rib cage. I know yoga and pilates can lengthen muscles, which means they must be lengthening bones as well, but what kind of exercise can shrink bones? Even better, a combination of exercises to lengthen my forearms and shins, but shrink my rib bones would be cool. Any ideas?

Please create your own thread and don't hi-jack mine.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I'm being bullied by mean people on the internet :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • _SABOTEUR_
    Options
    This thread is pointless without pictures. How bad is the damage with you in the dress? Can you try it on and take a picture and post?

I second this

I'm musch to chaste of a woman to post pics of my cleavage for everyone on MFP to see.

Sure you are, its normal social etiquette for chaste women to basically post "Help! My boobs are too big!" in public forums. Just know that next, when some guy is sure to post "Help, Mr. Winkie is too big, can I spot reduce him", its all your fault. ;)

Most men don't have to fit their penis into a dress so I don't see why you posted this.
  • wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options

I second this

but will wear a dress in public exposing said cleavage…interesting...

The point of this thread is trying to reduce the cleavage!!

the entire premise of this thread is blasphemy!

Bigger is NOT always better!

when it comes to breasts bigger is better...
    Tape two five-pound sandbags to your chest and come back to me in ten years and see how you feel.
  • ndj1979
    Options

I second this

Most men don't have to fit their penis into a dress so I don't see why you posted this.

true…I just wear pants with a third leg….
  • ndj1979
    Options

I second this

Tape two five-pound sandbags to your chest and come back to me in ten years and see how you feel.

I am sure it would feel great because I would be luging an extra ten pounds around which would increase my burns…winning!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

I second this

OP, you can PM me pictures. I'll gladly send you pictures of my boobs so you don't feel like this is a gimmick.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

I second this

But that thread might get me a strike. :grumble:
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Op, I don't know if you want a serious answer or not, but I would suggest trying the dress on with a tight sports bra.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    will you allow any nuzzling before you reduce them to spots?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

I second this

But that thread might get me a strike. :grumble:

talk about sexist!! so OP can talk about her disproportionate lady pillows but you cant talk about your elephants' snout. Who knew MFP was so sexist.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

My Christmas dress just arrived, but it doesn't fit me in the bust. :sad:

I just can't get the last 2 inches to zip up. The rest of it fits perfectly.

I know I can't loose the weight to wear it tomorrow, but I have an event in a couple of weeks so I was wondering what exercises you can recommend to spot reduce my chest area?

I was thinking of doing the 100 pushup challenge http://hundredpushups.com/index.html

and go on a juice cleanse after Christmas to really flush out any toxins and excess water I'm holding. My husband has bought me a juicer for Christmas! :smile:

Does this sound like a good plan?
    No.

In reverse order:
    - there's nothing to cleanse assuming you have a liver and kidneys.
    - Working your pecs is likely to exacerbate the issue because of localised swelling in the muscle
    - You can't spot reduce
    - You can't spot reduce
    - You can't spot reduce

wait there is a way!! get your husband to suckle maybe like a snake bite he can get rid of all the fat.
    Does the reverse work for making them larger?

you could always try to blow into them….not sure if they girl would appreciate it though?
    I meant my own, duh.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    Options
    Op, I don't know if you want a serious answer or not, but I would suggest trying the dress on with a tight sports bra.

Of course I want a serious response.

And please read the entire thread without commenting. It is not a dress I can wear with a bra of any kind!

I mean is reading so hard for you?
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Hi all!

My Christmas dress just arrived, but it doesn't fit me in the bust. :sad:

I just can't get the last 2 inches to zip up. The rest of it fits perfectly.

I know I can't loose the weight to wear it tomorrow, but I have an event in a couple of weeks so I was wondering what exercises you can recommend to spot reduce my chest area?

I was thinking of doing the 100 pushup challenge http://hundredpushups.com/index.html

and go on a juice cleanse after Christmas to really flush out any toxins and excess water I'm holding. My husband has bought me a juicer for Christmas! :smile:

Does this sound like a good plan?
    No.

In reverse order:
    - there's nothing to cleanse assuming you have a liver and kidneys.
    - Working your pecs is likely to exacerbate the issue because of localised swelling in the muscle
    - You can't spot reduce
    - You can't spot reduce
    - You can't spot reduce

wait there is a way!! get your husband to suckle maybe like a snake bite he can get rid of all the fat.
    Does the reverse work for making them larger?

you could always try to blow into them….not sure if they girl would appreciate it though?
    I meant my own, duh.

LOL my bad…totally misread that one..