Can I spot reduce my breasts?

Options

Replies

• Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Op, I don't know if you want a serious answer or not, but I would suggest trying the dress on with a tight sports bra.

Of course I want a serious response.

And please read the entire thread without commenting. It is not a dress I can wear with a bra of any kind!

I mean is reading so hard for you?

^ how mean!!

52D675DB-9315-4C5C-92CF-82191F421BFE-167-000000117C76E603_zps26e77ac8.jpg
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    This has to be a troller.
  • wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to think so. Especially since the OP's profile says he's a dude.
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options

LOL!
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Dude! Dudes can wear dresses too.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

been thinking the same since page 2 ...
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options

Exactly!!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Find somebody to suck on them. That will deflate them for sure.

:drinker:
  • wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    So he wants to spot reduce pecs, not boobs. Got it.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I AM A WOMAN.

Here is the pic everyone is so interested in. In a different dress.

PHFDSNi.jpg?1

PIailFn.jpg

I don't know why it says I am a man, I have never figured it out.

But, thanks for your concern
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

My Christmas dress just arrived, but it doesn't fit me in the bust. :sad:

I just can't get the last 2 inches to zip up. The rest of it fits perfectly.

I know I can't loose the weight to wear it tomorrow, but I have an event in a couple of weeks so I was wondering what exercises you can recommend to spot reduce my chest area?

I was thinking of doing the 100 pushup challenge http://hundredpushups.com/index.html

and go on a juice cleanse after Christmas to really flush out any toxins and excess water I'm holding. My husband has bought me a juicer for Christmas! :smile:

Does this sound like a good plan?

You think breasts are made of toxins? what...
  • DivaJadelyn
    DivaJadelyn Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Duct tape dearie. Tape those puppies down. Had to do this many times for theatre.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    > distant motorboating noises
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Bunch of inspector gadgets cant you just let the whatever it wants to be have her thread.
  • SammieHendon
    Options
    I read all the comments and for you to say your to chaste of a woman for anything is amusing to me, I saw the picture and I highly doubt that's the kind of dress and overy chaste woman would wear to a Christmas party! Wear what you want do what you want but when you come onto a public forum and make post about your breast you have to expect some ridiculous comments to come your way and in fact I'd be surprised if you didn't do it just to get the comments. Any woman who has large breast knows that there are certain ways you can alter a dress or knows to order it bigger to fit your bust and then have the rest altered down. As for spot reducing no you can't, you can reduce all over fat but its hard to target one specific area to reduce in and especially not in the time frame you have, sorry. I'd recommend you take your dress to a seamstress or since you have a few weeks send it back for a larger size and have it altered to fit you in other areas!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

My Christmas dress just arrived, but it doesn't fit me in the bust. :sad:

I just can't get the last 2 inches to zip up. The rest of it fits perfectly.

I know I can't loose the weight to wear it tomorrow, but I have an event in a couple of weeks so I was wondering what exercises you can recommend to spot reduce my chest area?

I was thinking of doing the 100 pushup challenge http://hundredpushups.com/index.html

and go on a juice cleanse after Christmas to really flush out any toxins and excess water I'm holding. My husband has bought me a juicer for Christmas! :smile:

Does this sound like a good plan?

You think breasts are made of toxins? what...

oh yeah theyve been known to poison the heart of many a man
  • Siansonea
    Siansonea Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Buy a different dress. Problem solved.

Never try to alter your body to fit a dress. It's much easier the other way around. I don't care how much you love that dress, if it doesn't fit your body, it's worthless.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    s0554936_sc7?$splssku$

This.

Everything is fixable with it.

Serious though you could squish the crap outta them with the stuff.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    This thread is pointless without pictures. How bad is the damage with you in the dress? Can you try it on and take a picture and post?

I second this

I'm musch to chaste of a woman to post pics of my cleavage for everyone on MFP to see.

Sure you are, its normal social etiquette for chaste women to basically post "Help! My boobs are too big!" in public forums. Just know that next, when some guy is sure to post "Help, Mr. Winkie is too big, can I spot reduce him", its all your fault. ;)
    But that thread might get me a strike. :grumble:

talk about sexist!! so OP can talk about her disproportionate lady pillows but you cant talk about your elephants' snout. Who knew MFP was so sexist.
    Such is the burden I bear.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I read all the comments and for you to say your to chaste of a woman for anything is amusing to me, I saw the picture and I highly doubt that's the kind of dress and overy chaste woman would wear to a Christmas party! Wear what you want do what you want but when you come onto a public forum and make post about your breast you have to expect some ridiculous comments to come your way and in fact I'd be surprised if you didn't do it just to get the comments. Any woman who has large breast knows that there are certain ways you can alter a dress or knows to order it bigger to fit your bust and then have the rest altered down. As for spot reducing no you can't, you can reduce all over fat but its hard to target one specific area to reduce in and especially not in the time frame you have, sorry. I'd recommend you take your dress to a seamstress or since you have a few weeks send it back for a larger size and have it altered to fit you in other areas!

The parties I go to are very tight knit group of people I trust and can be myself with.

And why would I take advice from someone with 5 posts anyway. Get some experience.

:noway: That was kinda rude OP. Sorry but I don't see what post count has to do with experience. Are you saying if an actual qualified Dr posted on here & only had say 2 post counts to their name you would 1. not take advice & 2. tell them to get some experience. ?????

It was actually very rude that.

Get over yourself.

OP, ducktape or that kale/cauliflower cleanse will do!