• shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    cut off a limb

LOL
  • silverraiyne
    silverraiyne Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    <--- Originally a northern Michigan girl :-) I've broken myself of calling it "pop" since moving here to California, but still want a Vernor's when I'm feeling sick ;-)

In all fairness to diet pop .... sorry, I mean * soda * drinkers....

I thought 'pop' was totally Canadian....

LOL well Michigan is so far north it could practically be Canada...and thanks to having two separate parts (it's two peninsulas) even a lot of Americans think that the UP is actually a part of Canada.
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    8.-Family-guy-treadmill-fall.gif

mike-on-the-treadmill.gif

And what has to be the most ingenious way of using a treadmill!! Now you don't have to worry about burning calories lifting your fork to your face!
    treadmill-and-gold-fish-part-2-gif-dump-2013.gif
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Bump.... Happy New Year !!!
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    There are none.

/thread

b]

So.... I can`t just pop a pill and watch it melt?? Geez........ you had me all excited and now I`m all depress.... I guess I will HAVE TO exercice and go watch those calories instead. :sad: :tongue:
  • sloth3toes
    Options
    you had me all excited and now I`m all depress....

ninerbuff has that effect on people. :wink:
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    The TV Infomercials said that these products were scientifically proven to help me lose weight fast & easy!!

AbChairWorkoutHits.gif

47603-kristen-wiig-shake-weight-gif-XkcU.gif

thigh-master-o.gif
  • sloth3toes
    Options
    The TV Infomercials said that these products were scientifically proven to help me lose weight fast & easy!!

They all look designed to have a slightly different purpose than that.... :blushing:
  • erinbuberinxo
    Options
    Saw this and thought 'heeeeere we go again, more encouragement for unhealthy weight loss!' pleasantly surprised!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    Setting the record straight for the resolutioners!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • silverraiyne
    Options
    And don't forget, ABS ARE MADE IN THE KITCHEN!! -- I'm pretty sure they're hiding in the bottom of the ice cream tub. If not there, be sure to check the bottom of the Cheetos bag or underneath the last slice extra everything pizza -- abs are wicked good at finding hiding places!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    bump again for noobs
  • sloth3toes
    Options
    Humor does help with losing weight, though....

Just-Sayin.png
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    There are none.

BOOM! :drinker:
  • ninerbuff
    Options

Just-Sayin.png
    Absolutely. That's why I'm always joking with clients while they do the tough workouts I give them.

IDEA Fitness member
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Okay, I have to call BS on this.

Once I'm done with my Master Cleanse, I'm going to start eating a lot of negative calorie foods like broccoli and celery, and do a whole lot of crunches.
    I'm sure that this diet plan will lead to a fast and easy loss of at least 50 pounds in the next 30 days.

After wading through the hundreds of negative responses to this post, I'm going to selectively fixate on the one positive response and use that as my motivation.

Now, if you don't mind, I have to respond to a Nigerian prince who's going to make me a millionaire.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

Just-Sayin.png

On the contrary, I think I read something somewhere about how many calories are burned during laughing...
  • ninerbuff
    Options

Once I'm done with my Master Cleanse, I'm going to start eating a lot of negative calorie foods like broccoli and celery, and do a whole lot of crunches.
    I'm sure that this diet plan will lead to a fast and easy loss of at least 50 pounds in the next 30 days.

After wading through the hundreds of negative responses to this post, I'm going to selectively fixate on the one positive response and use that as my motivation.

Now, if you don't mind, I have to respond to a Nigerian prince who's going to make me a millionaire.
    :laugh: :laugh:
    Make sure to send cash too. A cashier's check is traceable.

IDEA Fitness member
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

Don't forget the raspberry ketones!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

Don't forget the raspberry ketones!

Are there any ketones in my raspberry ice cream? Because that's a diet I could get behind!