Looking for Friends doing the BIG THREE!

Options

Replies

• FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm looking for friends whose goal is to be healthy by doing the following three things:

1) Eat at a healthy deficit, IIFYM is preferred, but not required (No cleanse or "strict-food-restriction-for-no-reason" bull)
    2) Doing whatever kind of exercise you like, just get moving! (Lifting heavy is preferred, but not required)
    3) Log their food, even if they go over. Open diary is preferred, but not required.

I'm looking to lose some body fat this way and I'm not giving myself a strict date to accomplish it because this is a life long journey. I am not a perfect person (especially since there have been so many yummy foods around me over the past few weeks) and I like people to talk to and share ideas even if they conflict with mine. Please add me as a friend if you think we will get along. Thanks! :drinker:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...for squatting, deadlifting, and benching.

Wait, what?

:huh:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Dammit, if I'd known this was a BC thread I wouldn't have responded. :grumble:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

I wasn't convinced until I read her post history. Now I have no doubt.

:explode:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    This is not even close to the big three.

1. Deadlift
    2. Squat
    3. Press
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    the big three? how did you know that's what i call my...
  • Matt24442
    Options
    the big three? how did you know that's what i call my...

you have 3 balls?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

I wasn't convinced until I read her post history. Now I have no doubt.

:explode:

Oooooh.... Interesting *goes to check OPs posting history*
  • kjauthier
    kjauthier Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sorry, when I saw the post I thought the " big 3 " was swim bike run !. Whatever works for you it's all the same best of luck!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    BarbaraCarr, reveal thyself

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dammmmmmnnnnn Reality! YOU ARE GOOD! Wow, totally called that one and I was wondering when her new account would pop up!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

At least next time, you'll know.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Suddenly I find OP very pretty.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options
    Suddenly I find OP very pretty.

*snort*
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Im looking for friends whose goal is to lose weight by doing the following three things:

1) Eating at a healthy deficit (No IIFYM bull)
    2) Doing cardio 3-4 times week
    3) Lifting light and/or heavy

Im looking to lose 10-15lbs this way and giving myself until May 2014 to accomplish it. I am not a quitter and I like people to push me and in return I will push them too. Please add me as a friend if you think we will get along. Thanks

The BIG THREE means something completely different to most folks around here.

Not discussing actual lifting in here.

I'm out.
    right? that's what I thought this would be about.

same here. I was actually wondering if she was leaving out the OHP since she mentioned three not four.

This, exactly.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Lol, all of you in this thread (accept my new friends and new friends to be) are ridiculous individuals. Screw off and do something better with you time maybe? or get back up on your high horse and mosey on out of here. Scram! My God the sounds of most of you guys, absolutely ridiculous. Misinterpreting messages and all. Have nice lives and I hope you all change your attitudes and actually try to help someone. I'm done seeking help here. Sticking to my friends. Thanks.

bye_have_a_beautiful_time_by_tailsdollfan28-d53utst.gif
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Lol, all of you in this thread (accept my new friends and new friends to be) are ridiculous individuals. Screw off and do something better with you time maybe? or get back up on your high horse and mosey on out of here. Scram! My God the sounds of most of you guys, absolutely ridiculous. Misinterpreting messages and all. Have nice lives and I hope you all change your attitudes and actually try to help someone. I'm done seeking help here. Sticking to my friends. Thanks.

But I need a mean peoples thread for my bingo card :sad:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options
    I'm done seeking help here. Sticking to my friends. Thanks.

I'd suggest a psychiatrist

ETA: you've been given suggestion after suggestion. You choose to keep asking for other (read: easier) ways instead of applying what has been suggested to you and putting the work in. Peace out, girlfriend.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Options

ETA: you've been given suggestion after suggestion. You choose to keep asking for other (read: easier) ways instead of applying what has been suggested to you and putting the work in. Peace out, girlfriend.

Your suggestion means *kitten* to me. Wasted your time.

JSF
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Your suggestion means *kitten* to me. Wasted your time.

After reading many of your posts and threads on MFP, I can confidently say that you have not reached the state of mind required for long-term success. You need to take a step back, dissociate your emotions from your methods, and critically examine your desires and motivations.

What is it you really want and are you able to objectively evaluate and alter your procedures?
  • misjrs88
    misjrs88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here!!! I'm with ya.