Looking for Friends doing the BIG THREE!

Options
123457»

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    OP, what exactly do you think IIFYM means, as I don't think it means what you think it means. Also, the "Big Three' does not mean what you think it means.

As usual, it appears that people think that IIFYM means stuffing your face with pizza, ice cream and pop tarts....it does not.

In case anyone wants to know what it actually means:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/817188-iifym

Clean eating (whatever that means), or eating at a deficit, or eating healthy and IIFYM are not mutually exclusive.

Ok, i read it. Thanks. And yes i did originally understand it like that but i still don't want to do IIFYM. I want all healthy foods in my diet at a calorie deficit. And logging isn't required for everyone to success. I might be lucky - never know.

So you understood it and still called it bs and that people ate ice cream, pizza and poptarts all the time? I really think you did not understand it at all.

Also, logging is not required for success...it is just that people are often more successful doing it.

Agreed (as always)

I missed the section in IIFYM where it states that you have to eat "unhealthy foods" for it to be IIFYM.

Last I checked it was meeting certain goals then filling the rest with foods that you like - which can be anything you want.

Op tries to get 80g of protein and keeps and eye on fat and carbs. Sounds like IIFYM to me. :noway:

No its not IIFYM. The only goal i have nutrition wise is no less than 80g of protein, and to skip carbs (more like bread carbs) at breakfast and supper 3-4 times a week. Oh and to eat about 1700-1800 cals per day.

The funny part about this post is that this is basically a crappy, crippled version of IIFYM.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    rapidly, sternly, and repeatedly.

Just the way she likes it, AMIRITE?/
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Huh. And here I thought the Big 3 was Squat, Bench, and Deadlift.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Watch that 10lb turn to 30 with her crappy logging habits. OP does not seem to have the knowledge/ capacity for long term success.
  • markalicious1
    markalicious1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ill be your friend, I do all those things.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Lol, all of you in this thread (accept my new friends and new friends to be) are ridiculous individuals. Screw off and do something better with you time maybe? or get back up on your high horse and mosey on out of here. Scram! My God the sounds of most of you guys, absolutely ridiculous. Misinterpreting messages and all. Have nice lives and I hope you all change your attitudes and actually try to help someone. I'm done seeking help here. Sticking to my friends. Thanks.

I am not one of those 'acceptions' - a new friend or a friend to be, and I posted earlier, so I must be ridiculous and never actually help anyone. Nice! You will go far with that attitude.

Good luck on you gurney!. :flowerforyou:
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Lol, all of you in this thread (accept my new friends and new friends to be) are ridiculous individuals. Screw off and do something better with you time maybe? or get back up on your high horse and mosey on out of here. Scram! My God the sounds of most of you guys, absolutely ridiculous. Misinterpreting messages and all. Have nice lives and I hope you all change your attitudes and actually try to help someone. I'm done seeking help here. Sticking to my friends. Thanks.

Yay, getting lectured about being on a high horse by someone who in one post manages to alienate half the people from whom she needs help. My favorite.

Seriously. You brought this on yourself the second you called out a highly successful, highly popular method of eating as BS.
  • BetesBitch
    BetesBitch Posts: 234 Member
    Options

I am not one of those 'acceptions' - a new friend or a friend to be, and I posted earlier, so I must be ridiculous and never actually help anyone. Nice! You will go far with that attitude.

Good luck on you gurney!. :flowerforyou:

No Sarah, sorry i didn't mean that about you. I know u know your stuff! I read lots of your postings else where and such. You are very beautiful person.