My 2013 New Year's Resolution led to dropping 180lbs (Pics)

Options

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Um, this is all the best advice I've ever read on this site, rolled into one post with pictures to prove it works. Amazing job, and I can't wait to see you at the beginning of next year!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    :noway: :love: :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • stacechase
    Options
    What an inspiration! Congrats on your lifestyle change, you look fantastic!! Thanks for sharing your story as well. Sometimes people are reluctant to be open and share their stories because of judgment from others, but it's people like YOU that share these stories that motivate others!!
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • SilviCor
    SilviCor Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're doing an awesome job.

You said a lot of things in your post, but I think the thing that rang the most true for me is "getting happier helps you lose weight". I think we are always under the impression that it's the other way around, but I think I will try it your way (the other way is not working for me!). I will work on getting happy (job, love life, etc.) and then concentrate on the weight loss.

Thanks for that little tidbit!
  • Claairey1992
    Claairey1992 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    that's absolutely amazing *high five* to you!!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    LOVE this! Congrats on your hard work!:happy:
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Dude - that's awesome. Best wishes for continued fitness successes and also in your other endeavors.
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Amazing and congratulations on your successes! You are indeed an inspiration!
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Awesome attitude! WTG! :flowerforyou:
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Great post! Amazing attitude. Thanks for sharing. You look great. Congrats on your success and best of luck to you in the future!
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    holla!

Way to go.. what an amazing journey. Wicked impressed!!

M
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Love it!! You are motivating, positive and you are a success!!! Even if you are not yet at the end of your road, you hav traveled wisely and well!!! I am so happy I read this and agree that the rest of the people you mentioned are awesome also!!!!!

PS, you look awesome!!!!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    You have done a phenomenal job. Your attitude, your weight-loss philosophy with in vs out... It's all great! There's no way you won't inspire several people. I am certainly one!
  • wilkerson
    Options
    terrific job !!!! and truly amazing post, you inspire me to push harder, keep up the hard work!!!!!
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Can't wait to see what next January will bring
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Well done, indeed.
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    This is really great. Congrats!
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Thank you! (for sharing this part of your journey!)
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!!! Amazing job!
    P.s I love your ticker haha ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!