My 2013 New Year's Resolution led to dropping 180lbs (Pics)

Options

Replies

• kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    WOW! You've done awesome this past year! Truly an inspiration. BTW I love the chart in your progress bar LOL. With your awesome attitude you are at the top of that chart though!
  • bombedpop
    bombedpop Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    - Dont be afraid of the gym. I joined when I was 500lb. I now have a home gym but I never ever once had an issue at the gym I joined. Full of super helpful people. The owner and I are still boys. He was unbelievably helpful and kind to me.

- Don't worry about what people think of you. You are an adult. The thoughts of others can only hurt you, if you let them. Dont be afraid to workout in front of people. Don't be afraid to ride a bike. Don't be afraid to join a gym. Get on the dance floor if you want!
    This x infinity! Great post- super sensible and on point .
  • emmasage2u
    emmasage2u Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What an honest, informational and inspirational story. I am so impressed! I especially liked your attitude and tips for your success and, oh yes, the resource links. I'm an information junkie too. Thank you so much. You look amazing and in 362 days I bet we won't recognize you by your picture. Here's for a fabulous 2014 for us all and congratulations on your success! I "only" have 170 lbs to lose.
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    "Change your attitude and you'll change the world" You're a success already by mind if nothing else.
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are awesome. Congratulations on your success, you rock, sir! And thank you, thank you, thank you for posting so much information about how you have lost your weight. It is so informative and motivational. 2014 is going to be a super awesome year for you! :drinker:
  • lyndabyh
    lyndabyh Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    No! You're not "clearly far away from" success. You are a success story if I have ever seen one! Great progress and awesome attitude!!

Couldn't think of anything else to say as this says it all.

Except Congrats on your success so far and best of health in your journey
  • faely
    faely Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Love it! Awesome awesome job - very down-to-earth, informational, motivational, successful, inspiring and humorous. I too am a huge fan of SS and Sara and ETP. Friending you cuz who doesn't need that kind of positivity around?

Thanks for sharing and here's to your continued success :drinker:
  • chrisram88
    chrisram88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I applaud you for the effort, dedication and success! You are truly an inspiration!! BRAVO!!!!
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    you

look

great

seriously, well done.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Hey, you!

Yeah, YOU!

...You're awesome. :flowerforyou:
  • Lemmynade
    Lemmynade Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring. Keep up your amazing attitude, your perseverance, and your hard work! Can't wait to see the follow up to this post in Jan 2015!
  • Rabid180
    Rabid180 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic, motivational read! Also great to see that you got the right information and on the right path from the start!

Thanks for the links and for being such an inspiration!
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! You're amazing!
  • claire0928
    claire0928 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Really so amazing! Love reading it and seeing how well you've done!

PS. Your ticker is epic ;)
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    wow you look so much happier , healthier , handsomer , and thinner!!! good job
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and I love your perspective on keeping things real with weight loss. Great loss!
  • docdevore
    docdevore Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Amazing. It took me 15 months to lose that much weight. Way to go. Now keep it off!
  • sturgill
    sturgill Posts: 118
    Options
    your progress is totally awesome! great job! you will meet your goal.
  • wendybeale7
    wendybeale7 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • curvyin2014
    Options
    wow, can I say that I love you without sounding weird? You have the best personality and attitude of anyone I've met. Way to go on all your hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!